PDA

View Full Version : Crashing when trying to place tiles and walls

Unregistered
12-08-10, 03:27 AM
The RS bug has made it's way over to BS. When I select a wall panel or floor tile the game crashes, shuts down completely. Anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions?

Unregistered
12-08-10, 02:46 PM
Yeah, This has been happening to me too. Is this a new bug, Norman?

Unregistered
12-08-10, 06:57 PM
It shouldn't be. Which wall panel are you guys trying to place and where are you trying to place it?

Thanks for getting back to me Norman.

The panel I want to place is on the right hand corner (not the door corner). I had just expanded and want to colour that corner. Before expanding I had no problem with tiles and walls. When I open up the section with the wall panels, and then choose the colour I want it crashes, so I dont even get to choose where I want to put it. The same thing happens with the floor, as soon as I choose the tile I want to use the game shuts down. I am on an ipod, and I have the current update from itunes. I was trying to choose the green wall and floor. I just checked and I can place a blue or a white wall up, but not the green (as soon as I tap on green the game shuts down completely), but I cant change the floor tile at all, as soon as I tap on the colour tile that I want to use the game shuts down. Any other suggestions? Or do you need more info?

Unregistered
12-09-10, 03:51 PM
Thanks for getting back to me Norman.

The panel I want to place is on the right hand corner (not the door corner). I had just expanded and want to colour that corner. Before expanding I had no problem with tiles and walls. When I open up the section with the wall panels, and then choose the colour I want it crashes, so I dont even get to choose where I want to put it. The same thing happens with the floor, as soon as I choose the tile I want to use the game shuts down. I am on an ipod, and I have the current update from itunes. I was trying to choose the green wall and floor. I just checked and I can place a blue or a white wall up, but not the green (as soon as I tap on green the game shuts down completely), but I cant change the floor tile at all, as soon as I tap on the colour tile that I want to use the game shuts down. Any other suggestions? Or do you need more info?

I thought I might try to change the wall again today, thinking it is a new day, so maybe it might work.... Nope, it didn't. And it caused me another problem, although not a bad problem. Just before trying to change the wall I went to serve up some food, and because I didn't plan my food better I had to buy another serving counter (which I really didn't want to do, but had no choice). I placed the counter, served up the food, unblocked my door and then went to change the wall.... result... crash. When I opened the app again, all my food was gone! Over 20,000 serves all up, gone in less than 10 seconds! And I had to buy a new counter, for nothing. So, not only is my bakery not finished being tiled or painted, but 3 days worth of food was eaten in less than 10 seconds. I got money for it, although I am pretty sure it wasnt as much as it should have been.

Please help, Norman. I need this problem solved.

Unregistered
12-09-10, 08:39 PM
Please help me Norman. Trust me I need a lot of help LOL.

Unregistered
12-13-10, 12:18 AM
I expanded again today, but still can not place wall panels or floor tiles... and now I am not getting any response from you Norman. I just want to be able to decorate my bakery.

Unregistered
12-13-10, 06:44 PM
Hi, Norman. Deleted the app and re-installed it for the second time today, and it solved my tile and wall problem. Don't know why it didn't work the first time, but I thought I'd give it another try, and this time it did work. I have just finished decorating my bakery's walls and floor, so am a happy girl once again.