PDA

View Full Version : Update Dec 11 - Snowman Dragon! Relisted

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

foxxiegirl
12-15-12, 06:12 PM
I just bred Charm and Fairy as an attempt to get a Diamond or a Snowman and got 21 hours. Think I got lucky and got the Snowman or got another evil Poison dragon?

I hope you get a Snowman! , but yea a Poison might be otw :(

retro71
12-15-12, 06:25 PM
I even bought the magic hat (goal) after about 20 tries. Was it magic? Hmmm.. not so much! LOL!

jrodt333, I hope you get a snowman! :-)

Sefyre
12-15-12, 06:32 PM
Maybe if we sing Frosty the Snowman they WILL come :) lol :) I had to make a funny :) Guess what I did? I pressed love instead of fire and got Laserlight lol.. So now I have to wait for him to hatch while life is ready to come off :(

Great idea! It's also one of my favorite winter time songs! *clears throat and starts singing*

"FRO~OSTY the SNOWMAN ---!"

:D

mammami08
12-15-12, 06:36 PM
Seriously?? That's awesome. You'll have lots of material to trade for ruby and emerald in no time!

Yes, seriously :( i think i'v hatched about four more since then. We didn't have the trading buildings in the beginning of the week and i had no room to save them for later. But, hey, i got 600 silvers for them ;)

Buy the way the first one i traded was a lvl 10 landworm :)

mammami08
12-15-12, 06:42 PM
See i knew you were too lucky! Your clearly kidnapping dragons from all of your friends Damsel Dazy ;)

If only i was as lucky with the snowman.... I have lost counts on how many times i have tried by now, be more than willing to give landworms to whome ever wants it :)

sweetstuff525
12-15-12, 06:43 PM
If only i was as lucky with the snowman.... I have lost counts on how many times i have tried by now, be more than willing to give landworms to whome ever wants it :)

I've put 2 landworms in the trading portal gives good results

catlady920
12-15-12, 09:02 PM
Not having much luck with Snowman dragon....anybody?

theclumsypotato
12-15-12, 09:21 PM
Heh, me neither. :(

retro71
12-15-12, 09:24 PM
Lol, crying frosty tears with you. Still trying.....;-)

Vivi_Aireta
12-15-12, 10:51 PM
This is what I get when trying to stick to breed Snowman Dragon with a set of combos of just two colours red and green to keep a minimal posibilities of fail times.

Fire + Forest = Life (Common)
Fire + Forestfire = Wild (Rare!)
Fire + Life = Life (Common)
Fire + Wild = Life (Common)
Forest + Forestfire = Forestfire (Super Rare!!)
Forest + Life = Life (Common)
Forest + Wild = Life (Common)
Forestfire + Life = Life (Common)
Forestfire + Wild = Life (Common)
Life + Wild = Life (Common)
Fire + Forestfire = Life (Common)
Fire + Life = Life (Common)

I'm tiring to trying for him and keep getting another 3 hours waiting time with any pairs above.
So I decided to switch to new combos which I mentioned in the forum that someone take to get his own Snowman.
I stick to a Pumpkin and random choose his mate. This is what I get.

Pumpkin + Life = Landworm (Super Rare!!)
Pumpkin + Forest = Scorpion (Super Rare!!)
Pumpkin + Forestfire = Snowman (Super Rare!!)

Amazingly! 3 Super rare dragons in row! And finally get my first Landworm and Snowman!! :D
Maybe an LE or Super Rare Dragon will give you a higher chance of getting rarity dragon?
I knew it's may not be anythingelse but coincident for get those last 3 results.
But I just want to share what information (some stats :P) I have and hope it will help some of you guys here who don't yet have any Snowman dragon.

Sorry for so many strange in grammar, English is not my language (I'm from Thailand).
But at least I think you all can get what I want to say :)

henrylucky
12-15-12, 11:47 PM
I GOT IT ! I GOT IT !
Thanks all, after uncounted life, 1 forestfire ,1.Landworm ,2 wild , so I try forest/ Landworm ( first time ) and GOT 21 HRS !!!

faisal01911349250
12-16-12, 01:07 AM
Me too I've tried for it with 4 different combos from the day it came out but no luck :(

FlamingInferno
12-16-12, 01:36 AM
Ive tried so many fire forest got 1 landworm,1 forestfire,countless lifes! I tried scarecrow and landworm and finally getting my first fairy but still no snowman!! :( at least it will take 18 more days until snowman is gone!

stellasislant
12-16-12, 01:47 AM
Me neither.

I got countless lifes, two forest fires and now a 6h breed.
At least we can trade them for gems...and forest fire give 3.

henrylucky
12-16-12, 04:09 AM
I got it, it's on breeding den now (Forest lv.10 / Landworm lv.8)

dseudr
12-16-12, 04:27 AM
My game seems biased towards breeding using rares/super rares. Got it with forestfire(level 10) and wild (level 6) on the first try i think. (after countless failures with forest and fire)

storm8storm_00
12-16-12, 04:27 AM
I've been going with fire x forest back to back since they released it, I've ended up with
2 landworm
1 forestfire
7 wild
21 life

Still no frosty...

onawing1
12-16-12, 06:57 AM
I've been going with fire x forest back to back since they released it, I've ended up with
2 landworm
1 forestfire
7 wild
21 life

Still no frosty...

Hang in there. Your close, that's where I was when I got mine.

corypoodle
12-16-12, 07:00 AM
I just bred Forest + Fire and got it on first try :/ Don't give up!

rs788
12-16-12, 07:28 AM
Hang in there. Your close, that's where I was when I got mine.

U r still lucky
I had tried alot since the game start i never got landworm and forestfire
Now i m lvl 78 but still didnt even these

SmoothMineral
12-16-12, 11:08 AM
Alright fellas, I finally got it, so I want to pay my dues/give back to the community and tell you that the combination I used was Forest/Forestfire

alphaiceman
12-16-12, 11:35 AM
This is my 4th day breeding nonstop and I still can't get the snowman. This is brutal. Wild dragons love me for some reason.

storm8storm_00
12-16-12, 12:06 PM
I just bred Forest + Fire and got it on first try :/ Don't give up!

I won't stop till I get it and I will continue with the same combo... At least I got the landworm and forestfire which I didn't have and I'm a lvl 94...
Anyhow I'm up in 22 life dragons now :)

msvidkiller13
12-16-12, 12:26 PM
HI :) I am still singing Frost the No Snowman :(..... I tried every combo and still nothing. I'l put another forest and land worm in when then countless life is finished ... This is nuts

tasjatjuh157
12-16-12, 01:16 PM
Ive tried countlass of times and i finally got it with pumpkin-landworm :) first try with thus combi was a fs but ive read more ppl had luck with a pumkin combo

vickielea
12-16-12, 02:45 PM
Another update using lvl 10 forest n lvl 10 fire.

11 life
3 firestorm
And in the breeder, a 6 hr.
Sooo, landworm? Wild?

msvidkiller13
12-16-12, 02:59 PM
HI :) Update Landworm and forest ==== Drum ROll WILD and then Forestfire with Forest ===== Drum Roll WILD I am going to start a club of Ungetable Dragons :)

nubs63
12-16-12, 03:19 PM
So after 10 Life, 3 wild, 2 forestfire, and 0 Landworm (the only one I needed besides Snowman) I finally got 21 hours! I used Fire/Life combo, both Epic. Good luck to those still trying!

theclumsypotato
12-16-12, 04:17 PM
I just got it with wild + forest! :D Good luck everyone!

chubbyriot
12-16-12, 10:01 PM
35 life, 3 forestfire, 4 landworm, 8 wiild later and...... Stil no snowman!! Oye this game hates me.

retro71
12-16-12, 10:09 PM
Still trying, lol but the weather is just too warm here. Maybe a coldfront will blast one over to my island.

Sefyre
12-16-12, 10:31 PM
I've managed to breed another Wild and... another Wild... but still no Snowmen here!

Maybe I ought to get that tophat first and see if Frosty will visit me, then.

margaritaville99
12-16-12, 11:22 PM
I feel like this feed is rewriting the song "The Twelve Days of Christmas"!

Here is my verse to be added:

Water & charm = Puck ooops Magic
Water & titan = charm
Mindvolt & fire = mist

Oh wait! That was for that other elusive dragon I "was" working on :confused:

Here's to my No Snow man:
fire & forest = 3 life's consecutively
forestfire & life = life
fire & life = life
fire & life = wild
forest & wild = life
light & forestfire = fuzzy ---hoping snowman would jump right in there
wild & fire = life
forest & wild =wild

Then I got creative

the rest were mainly forestfire and life = 6 more life!!

Threw in coral and forestfire = aurora - would be excited but I have this one, so far I have not got any dragon that I don't have, no sight of a landworm!

I think they have my snowman turned off :mad:

I really am upset, I worked like this to get Boo when I realized I could try and didn't get him either. :(

Sefyre
12-16-12, 11:38 PM
I feel like this feed is rewriting the song "The Twelve Days of Christmas"!

Here is my verse to be added:

Water & charm = Puck ooops Magic
Water & titan = charm
Mindvolt & fire = mist

Oh wait! That was for that other elusive dragon I "was" working on :confused:

Here's to my No Snow man:
fire & forest = 3 life's consecutively
forestfire & life = life
fire & life = life
fire & life = wild
forest & wild = life
light & forestfire = fuzzy ---hoping snowman would jump right in there
wild & fire = life
forest & wild =wild

Then I got creative

the rest were mainly forestfire and life = 6 more life!!

Threw in coral and forestfire = aurora - would be excited but I have this one, so far I have not got any dragon that I don't have, no sight of a landworm!

I think they have my snowman turned off :mad:

I really am upset, I worked like this to get Boo when I realized I could try and didn't get him either. :(

Don't feel so bad!

A bunch of us are still trying our pants off for Snowman, too, and a bunch of us have had similar results when breeding, too.

I'm still trying myself and have been trying since it first came out and though I've popped out a Forestfire (second one), and 3 Wilds (first ones ever bred though I've bred Red and Green before), and 1 Landworm (first one), no Snowman Dragon has appeared for me, either.

My luck with Pumpkin Dragon was very similar; I popped out Firestorm after Firestorm after Firestorm but never any of the other Dragons much less Pumpkin. I guess we just have to keep trying and hope for the best!

storm8storm_00
12-16-12, 11:48 PM
35 life, 3 forestfire, 4 landworm, 8 wiild later and...... Stil no snowman!! Oye this game hates me.

4 landworms aren't to bad!

I'm at 2 landworms, 1 forestfire, 7 wild and 27 life... decided to take a break for a day or two and breed purple dragons to trade, ended up with a trickster on first try, don't have it so kinda excited for it :D tomorrow I will be going at the snowman again...

Sefyre
12-17-12, 12:04 AM
4 landworms aren't to bad!

I'm at 2 landworms, 1 forestfire, 7 wild and 27 life... decided to take a break for a day or two and breed purple dragons to trade, ended up with a trickster on first try, don't have it so kinda excited for it :D tomorrow I will be going at the snowman again...

You know, I think I will take a break from Snowman myself and go back to my earlier hybrid breeding to see if anything new comes up there. :)

maalex01
12-17-12, 12:24 AM
I tried over 50+ for Snowman in my two device, no any Snowman can breeding, is it a problem in DS rule?

flowless
12-17-12, 12:43 AM
I took n advice here to bread a hybrid and a pure color

It gave me forestsfire 2 try
( I was trying for that one for ever , I always had landworm so easy ( even though they are supposed to be so rare )

So iam so happy today

poisonoushades
12-17-12, 12:57 AM
I think I FINALLY got one!! I feel like I tried 80 times! But it was probably more like 20 in reality. I tried every combination of red and green I could think of..no extra elements. The combo that succeeded this time was wild with landworm :D

wassupbaby
12-17-12, 02:30 AM
Finally !!!!
I just got one with fuzzy + love .Good luck everybody :)

srsr2525
12-17-12, 03:22 AM
I think I FINALLY got one!! I feel like I tried 80 times! But it was probably more like 20 in reality. I tried every combination of red and green I could think of..no extra elements. The combo that succeeded this time was wild with landworm :D

How you get a Landworm? :p

Susyalba
12-17-12, 04:20 AM
So far Life....has anyone gotten a snowman with this combo?

cozycafe69
12-17-12, 05:43 AM
I just kept trying, alternating a few tries with red/green... Then green/red... Took a few days but then just as I was about to give up... back to back snowmen.. One on nest, other just finishing the breeding cycle.. My forest n fire that finally worked are both epic...

cedkugedchgd
12-17-12, 05:48 AM
i haven't but it is possible of course!

EdoLi
12-17-12, 05:50 AM
Fire + Forest x 8 = Snowman

cozycafe69
12-17-12, 05:57 AM
How do I post a screenshot??

kooky panda
12-17-12, 06:11 AM
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=ejzxph&s=6 last try at screenshot.. Giving up and going back to game if this doesn't work lol.

http://oi46.tinypic.com/ejzxph.jpg (http://oi46.tinypic.com/ejzxph.jpg)

cozycafe69
12-17-12, 06:18 AM
http://oi46.tinypic.com/ejzxph.jpg (http://oi46.tinypic.com/ejzxph.jpg)

Thank you!!! :-)

alphaiceman
12-17-12, 06:21 AM
Still no snowman:(

kooky panda
12-17-12, 06:23 AM
How do I post a screenshot??

On your tinypic page, go to the

IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards link right click and copy that link, then paste it here.

Snapenath
12-17-12, 06:44 AM
Humpf... Since it was released, I've been trying and trying.... two nests, used gold to speed up the breeding, but still no snowman... I must have tried something like 40 or 50 times already...
Got several forestfires, mindvolts and a landworm (I was missing that one, so cool), but I'd really like to get this big belly dragon..

vickielea
12-17-12, 07:08 AM
Update, lvl 10 both fire n forest.

Add 3 more life
2 more wild
Life
Wanted a break so used gold n lvl 9 forestfire in with a lvl 8 wild.

Life!

alphaiceman
12-17-12, 07:13 AM
Humpf... Since it was released, I've been trying and trying.... two nests, used gold to speed up the breeding, but still no snowman... I must have tried something like 40 or 50 times already...
Got several forestfires, mindvolts and a landworm (I was missing that one, so cool), but I'd really like to get this big belly dragon..

I feel your pain. This dragon has proven to be especially elusive for me.

vickielea
12-17-12, 07:16 AM
So to keep track

15 life
2 wild
2 forestfire
These with lvl 10 fire n forest

Now using lvl 9 forestfire n lvl 8 wild

Life

retro71
12-17-12, 07:29 AM
Hey fellow club members! Guess what? Still no snowman. Three more lifes today. I'll be sad if I ever do get one as we've bonded together in this thread, lol.

Have been trying different combos, but mostly epic forest & fire. I just put a landworm & forestfire together, brilliant! Let's see what is is in 3 hours...

;-)

retro71
12-17-12, 07:30 AM
edit--what it is--

henrylucky
12-17-12, 07:36 AM
Try Forest / Landworm, that's how I get mine (it's still evolving to lv. 4 now :) )

nikky2012
12-17-12, 07:39 AM
UHHHH 30 life, 12 wild and one landworm. Since getting my landworm I've had 6 life in a row!!! This is like the pumpkin dragon all over.

maalex01
12-17-12, 07:49 AM
Finally !!!!
I just got one with fuzzy + love .Good luck everybody :)
Me too, I get it on my android device.....on today.

msvidkiller13
12-17-12, 08:33 AM
Update .........Tried Land worm and Wild again Life. Nothing :( Will try fuzzy and love as above too. Wish me Luck... Congrats everyone and Good Luck to everyone :) Cheers :) E

Snapenath
12-17-12, 08:40 AM
How can fuzzy and love work since they have some light and the snowman doesn't?

mamashafer
12-17-12, 08:40 AM
I used a low level fire and forest and got one first try.

Nyah, nyah. <G>

nylear13
12-17-12, 08:53 AM
How can fuzzy and love work since they have some light and the snowman doesn't?

breeding results don't always take into consideration all elements present. In this case, there was a mix of light, fire and forest elements but only the fire and forest registered. there has also been cases where the breeding results only registered the elements from one side (e.g. life+coral = coral)

msvidkiller13
12-17-12, 02:26 PM
Fuzzy & Love === Life :) Fire & Forestfire == Wild :( I ave tried every I mean every combo and still NOTHING :(

jolyn66
12-17-12, 02:59 PM
Finally got my first snow with fire + wild after countless tries of many other combinations!
Can't wait to see it!! XD

br261ebc
12-17-12, 03:22 PM
Just thought I would share my story. Hope it helps! I thought I had bread every possible combination and was just about to give up with all the lifes, landworms, fire forests, etc..so i was just about to call it quits when my husband (yes we play this together) finally got his with level 9 forest and level 7 forest fire in that order. So i tried to get my fire and forest fire leveled up quickly. he then told me that he also right before he got 21 hours paid in that goal the 2500 coins for the "magic hat". Then he got the 21 hours. So I paid the 2500 coins put a level 8 fire and level 7 forest fire in the breeding den and boom 21 Hours!! Hope this helps!

LilMzB4Life
12-17-12, 06:06 PM
The newest Justice dragon is so pretty. I want it more than I want the Snowman but I'm not giving up on Snowman yet. Would be nice to get it before the newest dragon. (Hint, hint TL) :-)

retro71
12-17-12, 06:24 PM
Hey again, this just in...2 more lifes & a forest fire!! Woo-hoo. I'll probably get one on the first day of Spring.
I hope the Justice dragon will still be available then, lol. I'm with you LilMz ;-)

LilMzB4Life
12-17-12, 06:33 PM
I totally know how you feel retro. I'm trying a new combo and so far it's been going forestfire, life, life, and drum roll.... life. :-(

Nefertekas
12-17-12, 06:39 PM
breeding results don't always take into consideration all elements present. In this case, there was a mix of light, fire and forest elements but only the fire and forest registered. there has also been cases where the breeding results only registered the elements from one side (e.g. life+coral = coral)

That keeps happening to me. So annoying.

msvidkiller13
12-17-12, 08:05 PM
I guess it's the three of us, I have tried every combo and even lower level dragons and bought the hat, NOTHING , I think TL hates me lol....
Hey again, this just in...2 more lifes & a forest fire!! Woo-hoo. I'll probably get one on the first day of Spring.
I hope the Justice dragon will still be available then, lol. I'm with you LilMz ;-)

I totally know how you feel retro. I'm trying a new combo and so far it's been going forestfire, life, life, and drum roll.... life. :-(

nikky2012
12-17-12, 08:13 PM
I'm with the three of you! I still haven't gotten a snowman. (Or a forestfire)

msvidkiller13
12-17-12, 08:43 PM
I about to start singing All I want for Christmas is a Snowman. I just tried again with fire with forestfire got life :) Wish you luck with both :)
I'm with the three of you! I still haven't gotten a snowman. (Or a forestfire)

LilMzB4Life
12-17-12, 08:44 PM
I bought the hat first thinking it would bring me luck. Boy was I wrong.

msvidkiller13
12-17-12, 08:44 PM
Ps I do hope the new dragon isn't limited so I can keep tring for SM :)

msvidkiller13
12-17-12, 08:46 PM
Me too
I bought the hat first thinking it would bring me luck. Boy was I wrong.

Kami365
12-17-12, 08:52 PM
I'm one of you tried almost every combo got 40 life,2 wild,2 land worm and 2 forest fire ,but NO SNOWMAN. I'm level 78 now.

Sefyre
12-18-12, 12:32 AM
I'm in the 'Still no Snowman' boat myself. I took a break to breed something else and got myself a Wizard so maybe this Wizard will grant us all the 'magic' needed to breed a Snowman Dragon! Good luck to everyone! At the very least we still have over 2 weeks!

Sefyre
12-18-12, 12:36 AM
That keeps happening to me. So annoying.

When I was breeding Magic with Mirage, I bred myself 3 Magic Dragons in a row and eventually, a total of 5 and the rest were Charms and 1 Athletic.

Breeding Life with anything right now seems to = Life somewhere, somehow, regardless of what colors I have across the other side. LOL

opanugie
12-18-12, 12:36 AM
how TL does the combo work? is it different every device or how? cause someone can get snowman on the 4th breed and the other until now no snowman with the same combo

opanugie
12-18-12, 12:38 AM
or people who used gold is going to be get longer to get the super or ultra rare dragon?

SybreTiger
12-18-12, 12:48 AM
Man, this Snowman Dragon feels ultra rare to me... I've gotten 50+ Life's, 20+ Wilds, 4 Landworms, and 2 Forest Fires... But no Snowman. Hardest limited dragon I've tried to get... But the extra Landworms and Forest Fires did help me get my Ruby and Emerald Dragons very quickly. :)

Countergolem
12-18-12, 04:17 AM
Team lava, is there something wrong with the food prices? Why are dragons with no light element costing just as much to feed? (Snowman, turkey, super)

Countergolem
12-18-12, 04:19 AM
I underhand turkey and super has 3 elements, but doesn't mirage and scarecrow have 3 elements too?

kwhales
12-18-12, 04:25 AM
I underhand turkey and super has 3 elements, but doesn't mirage and scarecrow have 3 elements too?

Yep, they have three elements too.

azychan
12-18-12, 05:09 AM
Team lava, is there something wrong with the food prices? Why are dragons with no light element costing just as much to feed? (Snowman, turkey, super)

Huh? I think they cost the same amount of food :/ or am I wrong?

tbka
12-18-12, 05:53 AM
I have a 21 hour breeding time! I must be a Snowman! It took so many tries, I can not remember exactly how many life's I breed. I did get 5 Wilds, 2 Landworm and a Forestfire, which I needed them all. I tried all different combinations of Fire, Forest, Life and Wild, but my Level 7 Wild and My level 7 Forest won out. I did use them before in a failed attempt, but they worked out in the end. Now I'll just have to wait 42 hours to see the cute dragon.

kwhales
12-18-12, 05:59 AM
I have a 21 hour breeding time! I must be a Snowman! It took so many tries, I can not remember exactly how many life's I breed. I did get 5 Wilds, 2 Landworm and a Forestfire, which I needed them all. I tried all different combinations of Fire, Forest, Life and Wild, but my Level 7 Wild and My level 7 Forest won out. I did use them before in a failed attempt, but they worked out in the end. Now I'll just have to wait 42 hours to see the cute dragon.

Congratulations.

LilMzB4Life
12-18-12, 06:10 AM

Congratulations!!!!

Countergolem
12-18-12, 06:35 AM
Everyone who has snowman dragon, how much food do u hae to feed to evolve from level 1 to 2?

retro71
12-18-12, 07:07 AM
Tbka, that is fantastic. People like you give me HOPE!! I can report 2 more lifes, here. I'm throwing a party if I get one.

retro71
12-18-12, 07:11 AM
Everyone who has snowman dragon, how much food do u hae to feed to evolve from level 1 to 2?

Is that an IOS thing, the prices to feed different dragons varies? I'm on Android & all cost the same, even lights. I have not been blessed with a diamond yet either so I don't know what that costs to feed.

nylear13
12-18-12, 07:16 AM
Is that an IOS thing, the prices to feed different dragons varies? I'm on Android & all cost the same, even lights. I have not been blessed with a diamond yet either so I don't know what that costs to feed.

Its an iOS thing, I'm thinking its a way of compensating android players for missing out on all the updates lol btw diamond feeding on android is the same as all the other dragons, not sure about iOS though I believe it should be the same as well, seeing as the increased amounts only started when the light dragons arrived

vickielea
12-18-12, 09:00 AM
Update. Lvl 10 fire n forest

17 life
4 forestfire
4 wild
Another 2 life

I hope I'm getting closer to my snoman! This is getting boring!

doobert
12-18-12, 09:11 AM
45 life
3 wild
2 landworn
0 forestfire
0 snowman

doobert
12-18-12, 09:12 AM
BTW...can't even trade em since I'm on droid

LilMzB4Life
12-18-12, 09:15 AM
Oh glory be, I finally got 21 hours. Wish I had the gold to speed it up. It's a miracle!!!!

doobert
12-18-12, 09:19 AM
Oh glory be, I finally got 21 hours. Wish I had the gold to speed it up. It's a miracle!!!!

Combo please??

poisonoushades
12-18-12, 09:25 AM
How you get a Landworm? :p

I am pretty sure I just bred forest and fire a bunch. I can't remember the exact combo, though.

mattyturz
12-18-12, 09:30 AM
snowman on my first try! epic fire and epic forrest

LilMzB4Life
12-18-12, 09:32 AM
Combo please??

Finally got it with fire(10)/forestfire(6). Started off getting 3 life's in a row and 4th time 21 hours.

tlitt019
12-18-12, 09:47 AM
Finally got it with fire(10)/forestfire(6). Started off getting 3 life's in a row and 4th time 21 hours.

i got it with fire(10)/forest(10) after many tries and lots of gold...

sunnybabi1986
12-18-12, 10:03 AM
Gahhh! This snowman dragon does NOT like me :( My breeding records so far:

1. Forest/Fire=Life
2. Fire/Forest=Life
3. Forestfire/Forestfire=Life
4. Forestfire/Fire=Life
5. Forest/Fire=Life
6. Forest/Fire=Wild*
7. Forest/Fire=Life
8. Forest/Fire=Life
9. Fire/Forest=Landworm**
10. Fire/Forest=Life
11. Fire/Forest=Wild*
12. Fire/ Forest=Life
13. Fire/Forest=Life
14. Fire/Forest=Life
15. Fire/Forest=Wild*
16. Fire/Forest=Life
17. Fire/Forest=Life
18. Landworm/Wild=Landworm**
19. Landworm/Wild=Forestfire**
20. Landworm/Wild=Wild*
21. Landworm/Wild=Life
22. Landworm/Wild=Life
23. Landworm/Wild=Life
24. Landworm/Wild=Wild*
25. Landworm/Wild=Life

And....no Snowman :(

Countergolem
12-18-12, 10:54 AM
i have 2 snowman's from trying to get diamond (atlantis and scorpion)

nikky2012
12-18-12, 11:33 AM
Well I'm trying something new that my nbr suggested. I'm breeding Eagle and Familiar and can you guess my first time? 21 hours. So its either a poison or snowman. The waiting is going to suck! I really hope its a snowman.

margaritaville99
12-18-12, 11:43 AM
Well I'm trying something new that my nbr suggested. I'm breeding Eagle and Familiar and can you guess my first time? 21 hours. So its either a poison or snowman. The waiting is going to suck! I really hope its a snowman.

Yeah! I hope it is a Snowman for you too! Great news, I still haven't came even close. After all these fore and forest and other combo's I still do not have a wildworm (forgot the name) atlantis or familiar......so if there is any lucky Dragon dust that can be sprinkled around, please send some my way! I am still trying hard though! Good luck to those still trying and congratulations to those who got little Snowman!!!

margaritaville99
12-18-12, 11:44 AM
ooops ***After all these fire*

Kami365
12-18-12, 11:54 AM
I can't believe I got the 21 hour breeding time ,the combo is epic forest fire & epic life, My unsuccessful tries including 45 life, two wild,two land worm and two forest fire .Today I learn a lesson that hardworking gives fruitful results!! I started this game on Sept 20,2012,my level 79 and very pleased and wishing all of you'll have Snowman ASAP,specially those players who working hard.Thank you TL.TERRA NOVA.

sandtigeress
12-18-12, 12:03 PM
Lots of Life and wild Dragons but now a snowman breeding two wild Dragons.

finnth12
12-18-12, 01:26 PM
When does this LE snowman end? Cos I think I want to breed another one.

mjtang
12-18-12, 01:38 PM
After so many days i finally gt my cute snowman baby from using fire(lv10) and forest(lv6)!!!�� i definitely understand the frustration of u guys who still working hard on it coz i was desperate for the snowman as much as u all. But trust me ur effort will pay off!! So dont give up!!!!!!

grondai
12-18-12, 01:55 PM
After so many days i finally gt my cute snowman baby from using fire(lv10) and forest(lv6)!!!�� i definitely understand the frustration of u guys who still working hard on it coz i was desperate for the snowman as much as u all. But trust me ur effort will pay off!! So dont give up!!!!!!

Congrats

msvidkiller13
12-18-12, 02:28 PM
HI :) Congrats to everyone whom got one so far, maybe the rest of us will soon. I took a break and put in Mistmonth & fire both epic and got a 17 hour Super looks good. I find breeding three elements are easier then two .....

nikky2012
12-18-12, 02:41 PM
HI :) Congrats to everyone whom got one so far, maybe the rest of us will soon. I took a break and put in Mistmonth & fire both epic and got a 17 hour Super looks good. I find breeding three elements are easier then two .....

Same for me! Congrats on your super dragon!

msvidkiller13
12-18-12, 03:22 PM
TYVM :) I pray we get Frosty here soon. I breed Forestfire with Fire and got Forestfire on my other game. Neither SM on both games. I got better luck of getting snow in Florida then I do of getting a Snowman :(
Same for me! Congrats on your super dragon!

retro71
12-18-12, 03:28 PM
Congrats to those getting snowmen!! Reporting 3 more lifes here. Oh well, the waits aren't that bad.

retro71
12-18-12, 04:50 PM
I'm beginning to think I've been sentenced to life, got another one of those lil buggers ugh/sigh.....

nikky2012
12-18-12, 04:54 PM
Well my 21 hour turned out to be a poison. :( oh snowman, will you visit my island?

eboats
12-18-12, 05:00 PM
Got a snowman and tusker breeding from attempts for virtue.

briachang
12-18-12, 05:03 PM
I want to know why always missing my dragon, I already missing 5 dragon,
Thank

msvidkiller13
12-18-12, 05:31 PM
I just had to laugh rofl I feel the same way. I got Super on nest which is 17 hour and life waiting to be hatched LOL..... If I ever see another Life it will be too soon. How you doing now? Are you getting the new dragons? I am Kindle so I am just going to keep tring for the SM
I'm beginning to think I've been sentenced to life, got another one of those lil buggers ugh/sigh.....

Sefyre
12-18-12, 05:38 PM
Still trying for Snowman myself over here. X____x!

retro71
12-18-12, 05:38 PM
I just had to laugh rofl I feel the same way. I got Super on nest which is 17 hour and life waiting to be hatched LOL..... If I ever see another Life it will be too soon. How you doing now? Are you getting the new dragons? I am Kindle so I am just going to keep tring for the SM

I'm android with Google Play. So I guess I'm not missing much. Good thing, this is a toughy! Good luck, oops I mean snow!

MissKitty669
12-18-12, 09:30 PM
Im so happy i finally got one. I tried so many combos but Fire and Forest just wasnt working for me i got so many life dragons. I finally got a landworm and I used him since hes fire and green based element.
Landworm Lv. 6(Ash) and a Light Dragon Lv. 7(Troop).
my results:
First try Love Dragon, then Fuzzy Dragon, Life, Life, Snowman Dragon. so on my fifth try i got him. i thought to actually force a 21hour breeding time because Tusker Dragon is also the same breeding time. at least then i might have a chance.
well i just thought id post my results I hope it helps in anyway.
Have a Merry Christmas everyone and goodluck.

srsr2525
12-18-12, 10:11 PM
I finally got one as well after around 20 or 25 breeding. The last breeding pair was Forest (Epic - left) + Fire (Epic - right).

Tomblue
12-19-12, 01:37 AM
i breed fire and forest 6 days but nothing Snow come to me . not disadvantaged Maybe I so

suzysuzy35
12-19-12, 02:08 AM
I just used fire and forest, don't know what combos you have tried.

SamKanj
12-19-12, 03:24 AM
Same here, I have been trying since it was released and did not get, I will keep and hope that eventually I will get one.
Good luck :)

clarknova81
12-19-12, 04:46 AM
Just keep trying: I got mine a few minutes ago but took me a gazillion of tries...

stoogehunter
12-19-12, 04:52 AM
Have you got a forestfire? I got my snowman with forestfire x fire.

Snapenath
12-19-12, 04:57 AM
Oh My Goooooooooood!!!!
I finally got a 21 hour breeding time!!!!!
So as i was in hurry to try for the pink I sped up the breeding, now have the snowman egg in my nest, and bred a light + red, and i have a 33 hour breeding time!!!!
Luck was finally on my side!
*happy face*

clarknova81
12-19-12, 05:05 AM
Have you got a forestfire? I got my snowman with forestfire x fire.

Same combo that worked for me... And I managed to get enough Landworms to trade for big gems...

Tomblue
12-19-12, 05:32 AM
Thank ! Hope i can get Snow soon then breed pink dragon :))

clarknova81
12-19-12, 05:38 AM
Thank ! Hope i can get Snow soon then breed pink dragon :))

*puts in his "elder beard" and " wiseman robes"* Never give up sonny, never guve up. * stares wisely at the horizon mumbling to himself*

Kami365
12-19-12, 05:56 AM
I got my 2nd Snowman in the breeding den, 21hours back to back..same combo epic forest fire & epic life .I wish you all get this very difficult L.E before vanished.All the best!

Kami365
12-19-12, 05:58 AM
Oh My Goooooooooood!!!!
I finally got a 21 hour breeding time!!!!!
So as i was in hurry to try for the pink I sped up the breeding, now have the snowman egg in my nest, and bred a light + red, and i have a 33 hour breeding time!!!!
Luck was finally on my side!
*happy face*

Congrats !

vickielea
12-19-12, 06:24 AM
Update. Using lvl 10 fire n forest.

22 life
6 wild
6 forest fire
1Landworm just in the nest! Needed it :-)

Maybe getting closer to my snoman? I hope!

tr8on
12-19-12, 06:34 AM
I've been breeding Forest and Fire in various combos since the release... been trading off my dupes and I FINALLY get my 21 hr breed going for the Snowman. :D

Kami365
12-19-12, 08:01 AM
Update. Using lvl 10 fire n forest.

22 life
6 wild
6 forest fire
1Landworm just in the nest! Needed it :-)

Maybe getting closer to my snoman? I hope!

You can try epic forest fire (python) & epic life (terra), hopefully luck will come!Finger crossed!

rainy118
12-19-12, 08:53 AM
My breeding record for this one is the worst i have ever experienced. started breeding for snowman since the release and since then I have gotten 1 wild, 5 forestfires, 5 landworms, and at least 20 lifes....seriously!! :( :(

nikky2012
12-19-12, 09:36 AM
35 Life, 11 wild and 1 landworm. took a break to get virtue but I'll be back at it today.

storm8storm_00
12-19-12, 09:58 AM
You're not alone, I've been breeding fire x forest back to back since the release and I just keep getting life after life after life after life.... after life and so on :)

doobert
12-19-12, 10:25 AM
45 life, 4 wild, 4 landworm, 0 forestfire, 0 snowman to date
I'd be happy with at least getting a forestfire....but nooooo, cant even get that

nikky2012
12-19-12, 10:27 AM
45 life, 4 wild, 4 landworm, 0 forestfire, 0 snowman to date
I'd be happy with at least getting a forestfire....but nooooo, cant even get that

I would be too. Its another dragon I just can't get.

msvidkiller13
12-19-12, 12:19 PM
Sure :) Then I can give you that account name too :) Have you gotten SM? I haven't Firestfire on one game and life on nest and one breeding again :( This is nuts.....
omg that's so cool, would love to pm about laptop conversion..... i miss my laptop!

gsedai
12-19-12, 01:21 PM
same here, countless life dragons and wilds and one landworm so far no snowman

been trying since the begining

brookelynn2006
12-19-12, 01:26 PM
With forest fire and winter countless life's 12 wilds 2 forestfires and 0 landworms and of course 0 snowman also got mermaid and got either lazier light or Atlantis in den

maximinidan
12-19-12, 01:47 PM
I can't believe my luck. After trying over and over again, I got the snowman dragon. I was excited. So, I thought let's try to get the Angel dragon (the only one I'm missing!), and miraculously got it on the first try. Two super rares in a row! I tested my luck a third time, but got a life again.
Since I'm on android, I now have all the breedable dragons available! I'm really happy, I had to share!!!

foxxiegirl
12-19-12, 01:48 PM
I can't believe my luck. After trying over and over again, I got the snowman dragon. I was excited. So, I thought let's try to get the Angel dragon (the only one I'm missing!), and miraculously got it on the first try. Two super rares in a row! I tested my luck a third time, but got a life again.
Since I'm on android, I now have all the breedable dragons available! I'm really happy, I had to share!!!

Congrats ;)

grondai
12-19-12, 01:48 PM

Grats, and angel dragon is ultra rare

maximinidan
12-19-12, 02:02 PM
Grats, and angel dragon is ultra rare

You are correct! Even better, hehe.

foxxiegirl
12-19-12, 02:06 PM
The Angel is actually my favorite dragon ;)

profsink
12-19-12, 02:08 PM
Wait, Angel? You have a Diamond? Wow, you do have crazy luck!
Congrats on your good fortune!

nikky2012
12-19-12, 02:11 PM
Congrats! Thats pretty exciting! :)

grondai
12-19-12, 02:15 PM
Pegasus is my favorite :)

Robert51483
12-19-12, 02:31 PM
Congrats! I just bagged my diamond about 15 minutes ago.

retro71
12-19-12, 03:06 PM
I got 4 or 5 lifes since my last post. Took an overnight break with a clown & something else (5 element toss-up) and got a leopard which was cool since I needed one.

Finally just now I got 21 hours from epic life & wild. I can't believe it. I must have easily bred 30- 40 others while trying, BUT it can be done!

Whew!

margaritaville99
12-19-12, 03:27 PM
I got 4 or 5 lifes since my last post. Took an overnight break with a clown & something else (5 element toss-up) and got a leopard which was cool since I needed one.

Finally just now I got 21 hours from epic life & wild. I can't believe it. I must have easily bred 30- 40 others while trying, BUT it can be done!

Whew!

:D Congratulations! I know you are happy! Maybe that is a good sign for those of us who have tried so hard and nothing but Life's! Waiting now on a Life and I will try that combo, thanks for posting! Good luck to those still trying!

retro71
12-19-12, 03:36 PM
:D Congratulations! I know you are happy! Maybe that is a good sign for those of us who have tried so hard and nothing but Life's! Waiting now on a Life and I will try that combo, thanks for posting! Good luck to those still trying!

Thank you and hang in there if you haven't gotten one yet. I believe I tried this combo once before, but not sequentially. So I think it was the 2nd try with life & wild but I figured it's just luck & timing....mostly luck.

Ok it's all luck. I was crossed eyed from so many 3 hour breed times!! Back to trying for a diamond, now THAT'S scary, lol.

limesalamander
12-19-12, 04:22 PM
I swear if I see another life or forestfire one more time...grrrrr!!!

msvidkiller13
12-19-12, 04:31 PM
You and me both :) I swear I am cursed ... Maybe it was from all the hassle I gave TL for speaking out about updates. I know I have better luck getting the coal as offered from another player then seeing anything on Kindle Fire :)
I swear if I see another life or forestfire one more time...grrrrr!!!

margaritaville99
12-19-12, 07:49 PM
You and me both :) I swear I am cursed ... Maybe it was from all the hassle I gave TL for speaking out about updates. I know I have better luck getting the coal as offered from another player then seeing anything on Kindle Fire :)

Msvid****er, I thought I was the "only" one being punished! So nice to hear someone besides me feels this way.......well, I know, just luck....but can't we get lucky too???:(:confused:

Good luck and since last post 2 more life's in my life. I would be happy with forestfire or please please the landworm! I have not even been lucky enough for even one of them! I have a forestfire but from way way back.....I think he is a dud now....lol.....good luck......

chariiirox
12-19-12, 08:02 PM
I tried for Snowman from the time the update came... So far it had given me around 25 Lifes, 10 Forestfires, 5 wilds and most importantly 2 landworms... sigh ! I was trying for landworm long time ago... Now when I try for snowman it just comes out 2 in a row ! :P So 2 more weeks to try !

Willow666
12-19-12, 09:02 PM
This is my first post. I'm pretty new to DS. Been working on Snowman and finally got him! His little egg is incubating now. While trying I got 3 Fruitful, 3 Wild, a Firestorm, and like 9 million Life. I hate that dragon! No land worm though so kinda bummed about that. So excited to hatch my snowman tomorrow! I didn't use any gold.

Willow666
12-19-12, 09:07 PM
Oh and 1 Parakeet because I apparently confuse red and yellow when tired and playing on my phone. Pretty excited to have gotten that guy on accident!

Sefyre
12-19-12, 09:09 PM
STILL working on Snowman. Good grief. Tried Red and Green, Green and Red, and all manners of Green and Red and Red and Green hybrids and still no Snowman for me yet. Hatched several Forestfires, a Landworm, a few Wilds, and lots and lots of little Lifes!

Willow666
12-19-12, 09:48 PM
Oh! I got mine with 2 Wild. One level 7, one level 5 maybe?

Tomblue
12-20-12, 03:04 AM
i try forestfire and fire and i got 20 life .4 landworm . 2 wild . 1 forestfire . I donot need them , i need Snow

Ira2001
12-20-12, 08:39 AM
My lucky pairing is Wild and Life. Every other pairing gave me Life, Life, Life, Life... oh wait, more Life. Wild and Life gave me 1 Wild, 1 Landworm and FINALLY, Snowman! Woohoo!

nikky2012
12-20-12, 08:40 AM
congrats on your snowmman! mine is being really elusive...

brookelynn2006
12-20-12, 09:54 AM
Finally got it! Bred forestfire level 10 with winter level 4. It's cute little egg is in the nest! :)

Marty67
12-20-12, 12:58 PM
LOL, still don't have it:

25x Life, 7x Wild, 3x Landworm with different combinations of Fire, Forest, Life, Wild, Landworm

lotusthreads
12-20-12, 03:22 PM
I still don't have it, and don't know what else to try :(

retro71
12-20-12, 04:17 PM
I wanted to check in to say good luck & keep trying to those still doing so. Lotusthreads, I felt just like you, after several maddening days it just happened.
Low on gold now, my egg is just sitting there while I wait. I debated whether or not to try for another snowman, but then thought better of it, hee hee. I have a 20 hour wait for something I already have...arrrgggh!

I actually miss these short fail times, getting the diamond is just gonna be brutal for me. Sending Snowman vibes for you guys!!!!!

nolasco29
12-20-12, 05:08 PM
Finally got my Snowman dragon you guys, here's what I breed..

Aurora level 10+ Love dragon level 8
It took my 3 times to get, first was fairy, second Ice Cream and Finally Snowman dragon..

mammami08
12-20-12, 05:12 PM
This snowman shouldn't be listed as super rare, it's almost ultra rare i think. I now finally got it the 107:th try. But my result is very confusing. 54 landworms, 18 wilds, 13 forestfires and 22 life. So if landworm is super rare there should have been a snowman sooner? This must have been the absolutly most difficult dragon ever to breed for me, maybe diamond was as hard? I'm not sure....

And as the game havn't punished me enough, first three tries for justice= tusker, tusker and laserlight..... SIGH...

nolasco29
12-20-12, 05:18 PM
Yeah, this dragon was so hard to get, I tried all kinds of combos and nothing, I well say that I got like 15-30 life dragons, wilds and other stuff, I wish it was easier than this to get the rare and ultra rare, or atleast maybe after so many tries a BOOM and there it goes..

Sefyre
12-20-12, 06:33 PM
Still don't have it, either, and I'm suspicious of the Dragon being of a rarity aside from Super Rare. I have officially hatched 5+ Forestfires now in this breeding attempt and 1 Landworm and still no Snowman. One might suppose that ONE of those Super Rares might have been a Snowman, but, no.

How funny that my Landworm showed up when in all previous breeding attempts, it never showed hide or hair.

lotusthreads
12-20-12, 06:40 PM
I'm the same, I got around 5 landworms, 2 frostfires, around 20 wild and uncounted life's. I have previously tried unsuccessfully for landworms.

msvidkiller13
12-20-12, 07:18 PM
Hi :) Still no snowman. I got another firestorm breeding now as a wild before that. This is crazy

Sefyre
12-20-12, 07:41 PM
We're all in great company! :) Lots of us still trying! *crosses fingers*

SybreTiger
12-20-12, 08:33 PM
Wow, I must have the worst luck of all of you trying to get Snowman. I've bred:

Countless Life (seriously, over 75)
At least 40 Wilds
5 Landworms
6 ForestFires

Still no Snowman. :( That's 11 Super Rares!

I even spent $15 on real money to get 370 gold, and I went through it ALL trying to breed this Snowman. >_< It really is Ultra Rare for me.

bakeryipad2
12-20-12, 11:34 PM
The rarity of the snowman should be ultra rare not super rare. I tried for the snowman 1 hundred times and still no snowman. If its not supposed to be ultra rare and is supposed to be super rare than that Is discrimination against the other dragons. What the opposite of lava(team lava)? It's ice(snowman).

erxi9
12-21-12, 01:19 AM
Same here. so annoying..

Tomblue
12-21-12, 05:35 AM
finally , i just got Snow 10 minutes ago . i breed fire and forest both epic . Good luck everyone

doobert
12-21-12, 05:47 AM
Over 85 breeding tries...no snowman...or forestfire

cedkugedchgd
12-21-12, 05:52 AM
woow, snowman really seems to be ultra rare @.@

nikky2012
12-21-12, 07:34 AM
I still haven't gotten it either. I took one break to get pink and went straight back to snowman. I'm really frustrated with this dragon.

opanugie
12-21-12, 07:43 AM
we're gonna be stress until christmas, but can we get snowman on christmas day?

sweetstuff525
12-21-12, 07:51 AM
Still no snowman ... I give up..... I'm trying to breed light with a green/red dragon to see if I get the pink dragon or snowman

Atleast this way I'm trying for 2 dragons

BettyJoPeters
12-21-12, 08:56 AM
used landworm (7)/fuzzy(4) got life 1st try and SNOWMAN 2d try! BIG smile

BlueCanary
12-21-12, 09:04 AM
This is very boring and annoying. Putting the life dragons into the dragon smelter for parts is kind of satisfying though ;)

texas5510
12-21-12, 10:44 AM
I have been trying since the new snow dragon became available. COUNTLESS life dragons, wild dragons, landworms, forest fire and still nothing. I guess if I had ios I would already have it.

My wife got her snow dragon (ios) after only a couple of days, my son (ios) within a couple of tries. However I have Android and seem to not be ALLOWED to get the silly snow dragon. Also I don’t have access to the trading portal or the brewing station, but guess what? My wife and son do because they have IOS

Thanks a lot for blatant favoritism towards a single phone OS. Wake up lava and realize android is on MORE phones and in MORE users hands than the outdated and overprices IOS.

Oh and one other thing, they pay less for Gold than I do. So android isn’t good enough for equal treatment but lava sure likes android users money.

After the weekend Im ditching ALL your games

nikky2012
12-21-12, 10:46 AM
I have been trying since the new snow dragon became available. COUNTLESS life dragons, wild dragons, landworms, forest fire and still nothing. I guess if I had ios I would already have it.

My wife got her snow dragon (ios) after only a couple of days, my son (ios) within a couple of tries. However I have Android and seem to not be ALLOWED to get the silly snow dragon. Also I don’t have access to the trading portal or the brewing station, but guess what? My wife and son do because they have IOS

Thanks a lot for blatant favoritism towards a single phone OS. Wake up lava and realize android is on MORE phones and in MORE users hands than the outdated and overprices IOS.

Oh and one other thing, they pay less for Gold than I do. So android isn’t good enough for equal treatment but lava sure likes android users money.

I'm iOs and I don't have snowman either. Well over 50 tries. So its not just android.

texas5510
12-21-12, 10:50 AM
Also I don’t have access to the trading portal or the brewing station, but guess what? My wife and son do because they have IOS

Anything about those two points?

nikky2012
12-21-12, 10:53 AM
Not really no. It sucks that android doesn't have the same updates as iOs. TL says they're trying but idk. And for the gold thing I hadn't heard this before. I don't buy gold though. I looked on my phone and it says 120 gold for 4.99. what does it cost for you?

texas5510
12-21-12, 11:00 AM
When the gold was on sale a few weeks ago the 120 was on sale for 4.99 which was the same price as my wifes iOs regular price. Mine now says 4.99

foxxiegirl
12-21-12, 11:04 AM
Friend has a Samsung S3 just checked the prices and it's 4.99 120 and my iOS is 4.99 120

nikky2012
12-21-12, 11:19 AM
well after all this headache going for snowman i'm going to be stopping to go for elf when it comes out. turns out snowman really was like pumpkin for me.

texas5510
12-21-12, 11:43 AM
Friend has a Samsung S3 just checked the prices and it's 4.99 120 and my iOS is 4.99 120

I just looked at our phone bill and I paid 5.99 for 120 gold in November. But like I said above, NOW it reads 4.99

foxxiegirl
12-21-12, 11:46 AM
Yea i type slow, you hadn't replied when i started typing. Darn my nails ;) Anyway tis the Season to be Jolly Marry and Holly! Happy Holiday my fellow Dragon Players.

twjan
12-21-12, 02:36 PM
My snowman is still hiding from me after 20+ life, a few wilds, fruitful, landworm, and forestfire...
Alright snowman, you win! Time to show yourself!!

Sefyre
12-21-12, 04:37 PM
Best of luck to everyone still trying to breed for one! I finally got one after trying AGAIN with switching up my Red and Green Dragons and bred my sole Epic Dragon (Life Dragon!) with a Level 7 Wild and finally saw the 21 hours! Will be trying to breed for a second one so it will have company.

*crosses fingers for everyone*

srsr2525
12-21-12, 05:27 PM
Is it normal to take 5 x 1000 apples to feed on level 6. It's far too much. :(

phatreecio
12-21-12, 10:20 PM
I don't know what else to do. I've been breeding the same dragons (Life - Wild), in that order. And, I still don't have the Snowman dragon. I got numerous lifes, landworm & 1 forestfire. Should I try another combo? I'm afraid that if I change the combo, I might have to start all over again & the cycle continues. :eek:

sehana
12-21-12, 10:48 PM
I don't know what else to do. I've been breeding the same dragons (Life - Wild), in that order. And, I still don't have the Snowman dragon. I got numerous lifes, landworm & 1 forestfire. Should I try another combo? I'm afraid that if I change the combo, I might have to start all over again & the cycle continues. :eek:
sometimes, when I change the combo, I finally get what I want.... but not always :p... just on occasion :)

phatreecio
12-21-12, 10:57 PM
sometimes, when I change the combo, I finally get what I want.... but not always :p... just on occasion :)

Thanks! I guess I have to stick with the same combo till the Snowman pop out. :p

Sefyre
12-22-12, 01:24 AM
Can anyone here - if they've bred a Snowman - confirm the Feeding Cost for it? Mine is still being bred (but I know it's a Snowman) and I was wondering if it's going to be a glutton like the Turkey Dragons were.

jovanisto
12-22-12, 02:17 AM
Been trying non stop for snowman since it came out ! After a landslide of life, plus 4 wild and one landworm (did not have either of these so some good came out of it ) here is my snowman ! Scorpion epic right and forest epic left! Yeah ! In the den right now, 21 hours :) next : elf ! After that i can start on virtue...

Level 70 still no diamond ;)

pegasus14
12-22-12, 06:46 AM
Ever since the contest started, I found the feeding costs for my new Snowman are the same as the light dragons! Go figure.

Sefyre
12-22-12, 08:35 AM
... Team Lava did it again. *sighs*

Are you on iOS by any chance? Also, did you receive an App Store-related update?

foxxiegirl
12-22-12, 08:57 AM
Can anyone here - if they've bred a Snowman - confirm the Feeding Cost for it? Mine is still being bred (but I know it's a Snowman) and I was wondering if it's going to be a glutton like the Turkey Dragons were.

I got my Snowman the day after release and yes they eat tons. 25000 Food to go from just lvl 9-10 for me so idt this started when the contest did since this dragon came out on the 11th.

Sefyre
12-22-12, 09:00 AM
I got my Snowman the day after release and yes they eat tons. 25000 Food to go from just lvl 9-10 for me so idt this started when the contest did since this dragon came out on the 11th.

Gotcha! Thank you so much for confirming. I will wait and slowly feed this one, then. :)

margaritaville99
12-22-12, 06:47 PM
Been trying non stop for snowman since it came out ! After a landslide of life, plus 4 wild and one landworm (did not have either of these so some good came out of it ) here is my snowman ! Scorpion epic right and forest epic left! Yeah ! In the den right now, 21 hours :) next : elf ! After that i can start on virtue...

Level 70 still no diamond ;)

Congratulations!!! How exciting! I am still trying, thanks for posting this combo, I will try it and let you know how I do. I am still trying so hard for Mr Snowman.

Good luck with the Elf, hope it is a lot easier!

I have not even given the diamond a 2nd thought, I know I will "never" get her as hard as these other dragons are.:confused:

lilobrat05
12-22-12, 08:03 PM
Ugh so sick of trying for this dragon! I have so many life dragons it's not even funny! I have finally gotten a landworm and I have about 3 or 4 forest fire dragons but still no snow man and ihave been trying for over a week now!

lotusthreads
12-22-12, 10:37 PM
I've been trying almost nonstop for this since it came out, and no luck either. I managed to get an elf, so it is back to the grind trying to get the snowman. I hate these limited editions, if tl keep bringing out le dragons, I am not sure I will continue playing the game :(

jrodt333
12-22-12, 10:53 PM
It's amazing how hard this dragon is to get. I've gotten at least 4 landworms, and maybe an elf dragon (breeding red, green, and yellow and got 14 hrs so it's either that or an eagle) but still no snowman.

cedkugedchgd
12-23-12, 12:25 AM
so i also started trying for the snowman and i got:

+30 lifes
5 wilds
2 landworms
1 forestfire
4 snowmen

naaahh, just kidding, i didn't get a snowman :D ... :(

Sefyre
12-23-12, 03:11 AM
*cheers people on who still haven't bred the Snowman Dragon*

limesalamander
12-23-12, 02:14 PM
Finally after a week of countless dragons and trying fancy combos, i evolved fire n forest to epics n got my snowman! Just keep breeding fire/forest over n over n you'll get ur snowman! Lol

B4Ballet
12-23-12, 09:26 PM
I used a level 5 love dragon on the left and an epic forest on the right and got a 6 hour breeding time. PLEASE DEAR LORD, LET IT BE A LANDWORM!!! Ha ha ha, I don't have one of those

B4Ballet
12-23-12, 09:26 PM
So anxious I sped it up ... YES!!! LANDWORM :D :D :D

cedkugedchgd
12-24-12, 04:31 AM
i just got my snowman on 3rd trynp! :)

1st try: Life -.-
2nd try: Forestfire
3rd try: Snowman!!!!!

nikky2012
12-24-12, 07:33 AM
i just got my snowman on 3rd trynp! :)

1st try: Life -.-
2nd try: Forestfire
3rd try: Snowman!!!!!

What combo did you use?

cedkugedchgd
12-24-12, 08:21 AM
What combo did you use?

level 10 fire dragon on the left and level 10 forest dragon on the right :)

margaritaville99
12-24-12, 02:41 PM
level 10 fire dragon on the left and level 10 forest dragon on the right :)

Congratulations!

Next, not intended for you cedkugedchgd ---->>

I still have not got a snowman! Maybe I should start over, raise a forest and fire from babies to epic, and then keep on with them...

- Just frustration coming out >>>>Because!! the epic ones I have (along with other hybrids) DO NOT WORK!!!! Teamlava I hope you are listening! (or reading hehe) Please fix my game, I have only got 1 Landworm from all this and 3 wilds!! Everything else are commons, like Life>>>>>crying over....

But guess what?!?!? I changed my combos, and put in the den Fuzzy and Landworm (my first one!) :mad: and never in my "Life" hehe would I have believed my eyes! Guess what popped up?!?!?!? A 33 hour breed time! :mad:

The Virtue!

I wasn't going to try for these till after the new Limited Edition Snowman and Elf were gone.

Any suggestions appreciated, I have tried so many times it is pathetic. :(

Good luck to those of us who don't have him yet and Happy Holidays!!!!

retro71
12-24-12, 02:48 PM
Getting my snowman was worse than watching paint dry. Ughh. So many tries! Well, I put said snowman in the breeder with a seebreeze & got my first diamond.

I'm going to hyperventilate. At least I'll go happy!

margaritaville99
12-24-12, 02:52 PM
Wow!! Great consolation prize!!! Congratulations!

Getting my snowman was worse than watching paint dry. Ughh. So many tries! Well, I put said snowman in the breeder with a seebreeze & got my first diamond.

aceblade
12-24-12, 02:54 PM

I second that 'grats! Wow!
:D

mamabear369
12-24-12, 10:36 PM
phew.. Glad I'm not the only one who has been trying since this dragon came out... Maybe I'll get a Christmas present tomorrow.. This is crazy!! I think I tried every combo of green and red.. Going to try to of the same two next and see what happens.. Wild/wild and forestfire/forestfire!

s_lynne
12-25-12, 03:24 AM
I've been tryin nonstop for that Santa Dragon since it came out and here are my results. Fire (Spark-Epic) & Forest (Pan-Epic)

1. Life 3h
2. Life 3h
3. Life 3h
4. ForestFire 7h
5. Life 3h
6. Life 3h
7. Life 3h
8. Life 3h
9. Life 3h
10. Life 3h
11. Life 3h
12. Life 3h
13. Life 3h
14. Life 3h
15. Life 3h
16. LandWorm 6h
17. Life 3h
18. Life 3h
19. Life 3h
20. Life 3h
21. Life 3h
22. ForestFire 7h
23. LandWorm 6h
24. Life 3h
25. Life 3h
26. Life 3h
27. Life 3h
28. Life 3h
29. Life 3h
30. Life 3h
31. Life 3h
32. Life 3h
33. Life 3h
34. Life 3h
35. Life 3h
36. Life 3h
37. Life 3h
38. Life 3h
39. Life 3h
40. Life 3h

It SHOULD NOT be this difficult to obtain a LE Dragon. :mad:

Ira2001
12-25-12, 03:31 AM
Try using hybrids, e.g Wild and Life, or hybrid and pure, e.g Forestfire and Fire. Wild and Life worked for me:-)

tbka
12-25-12, 03:35 AM
Are you talking about the Snowman Dragon? Or the Elf Dragon?

opanugie
12-25-12, 03:56 AM

i think its about snowman

tbka
12-25-12, 04:31 AM

i think its about snowman

Yeah, I guess it must be. I remember how hard it was to get mine too, but I needed the Landwarm, Forestfire and Wild anyways. So, I considered it a wash. I will trade all the extras for gem too. I guess there could be a positive to this.

3ear
12-25-12, 04:52 AM
triple that list and thats how long it took me woke up this morn and hoped cuz it was christmas to give me a snowman dragon and BOOM got one only taken me since it was released bar one breeding for the elf(first time)

tbka
12-25-12, 04:56 AM
triple that list and thats how long it took me woke up this morn and hoped cuz it was christmas to give me a snowman dragon and BOOM got one only taken me since it was released bar one breeding for the elf(first time)

I got my elf on the first try too, it was strange. Both are super rare, I wonder what this was?

3ear
12-25-12, 05:07 AM
im just super happy to have got snoeman dragon b4 it goes away i wont hav anuf time to get it to level 10 b4 end of the comp as i have no gold to speed it up, unless TL r gona be nice and give all some gold for christmas!!!

singhapoorv
12-25-12, 05:20 AM
i don't think there must be any santa dragon in dragon story.which dragon are you talking about:elf or snowman!!!!

kurebiz
12-25-12, 05:25 AM
at least the fail time isn't as bad lol. i still have poisons and luck nightmares from halloween.

opanugie
12-25-12, 05:35 AM
whats make devices is easy to get snowman and others isnt, they using the same combo

Nefertekas
12-25-12, 06:22 AM
Well, s_lynne is obviously talking about snowman dragon, given the results.

Try switching up your breeding pair every now and then. That's what I did. Bores me to use the same ones over and over.

khanine
12-25-12, 07:29 AM
I have been trying since the day that snowman dragon came out for it and now the elf dragon. I have been getting NOTHING ... BUT life! Well maybe an occasional FRUITFUL! If I see another 3 hours breeding. I. Will. Go. Ballistic.
Tried for a while for the virtue and leopard, too. Same thing.
Gosh why do I have such bad luck!

grondai
12-25-12, 07:39 AM
I have been trying since the day that snowman dragon came out for it and now the elf dragon. I have been getting NOTHING ... BUT life! Well maybe an occasional FRUITFUL! If I see another 3 hours breeding. I. Will. Go. Ballistic.
Tried for a while for the virtue and leopard, too. Same thing.
Gosh why do I have such bad luck!

Have a merry Christmas!

Susyalba
12-25-12, 08:14 AM
Me too! I can't get either of them!!! HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS anyway though :-)

ratadude
12-25-12, 09:20 AM
I've been trying for the snowman for the last day, and even switched my breeding combo from Mirage(10) x Fuzzy (7) to Life(10) x Landworm (10). So far no snowman but lots of Landworms & Forestfires.

1. Elf
2. Mist
3. ForestFire
4. ForestFire
5. Landworm
6. Life
7. Wild
8. Landworm
9. Landworm
10. ForestFire

Attached pics since it's a very odd occurrence ..

yjjones93
12-25-12, 09:37 AM
I too have have been breeding for the snowman using various combinations. Just used Fairy7 & eagle 10 and got snowman.

portiaandluis
12-25-12, 11:50 AM
I too have have been breeding for the snowman using various combinations. Just used Fairy7 & eagle 10 and got snowman.

I'll try this...it can't hurt

nmishii
12-25-12, 12:07 PM
At least Life is 3 hr. Those 20 hr Poisons at Halloween were awful. I gave up on the Snowman after the first 4 were Lifes.

habibass
12-25-12, 12:31 PM
Snowman dragon is red + green (2 elements). If you breed fire and forest, there are 5 possible outcomes - Life, wild, forestfire, Landworm and snowman. But when you breed eagle and snowman, there are 13 possible outcomes. Doesnt that mean the more elements you put to breed, the bigger is the possibility of failure?