PDA

View Full Version : omg

jaspertine
12-11-12, 01:33 PM
I have been trying to get back my old data! I have emailed team lava, they have responded, but they
need to know how much gold i had. I have no way of finding that out! I told them that in an email 4 weeks ago, still nothing:(

Takiofallen
12-11-12, 01:35 PM
They should have that information on the sever. Hmmmmm

grondai
12-11-12, 01:40 PM
They should have that information on the sever. Hmmmmm

It's to verify that it is actually his account. They should really tell people to write down their info before switching devices

Takiofallen
12-11-12, 01:41 PM
you learn something new everyday.
It's to verify that it is actually his account. They should really tell people to write down their info before switching devices

Horntail21
12-11-12, 01:43 PM
Ugh I have to do this today but I am going from iphone to iphone. I downloaded bakery story right before I got rid of my old phone and wrote down the UDID or whatever that thing is called. Hopefully all goes well with that method of transfer.

[S8] Elsa
12-11-12, 01:57 PM
Please reply to your ticket to re-open it if you have further questions or concerns regarding your request.

Discussing Support or other private communications is a violation of the Forum Rules. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-in-the-forum)