Gingerbread fence
Light reindeer
Mistletoe moose
Snow party
Ummm, 2 crops i forgot
Fruitcake tree
Giant light tree

Heres some fencing:
http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/farm_story-2012-12-11-11-45-46.png

http://i.imgur.com/xc2mR.png

pinkster73
12-11-12, 12:04 PM
Oops there was one crop, Angels trumpet.

pinkster73
12-11-12, 12:06 PM
I always knew fruitcake grew on trees.

queentina3
12-11-12, 12:11 PM
OMG we have an update already! YAY!!!!!!!

queentina3
12-11-12, 12:15 PM
Seriously TL, a 14 hour tree? UGH, they are throwing off all my timings when it comes to collecting things. WHY....................

*whimpers*

Classic70
12-11-12, 12:37 PM
Nevermind the fencing, I want that lovely Christmas barn you have on your farm!

Baraze
12-11-12, 12:50 PM
No one tells me nothing! About to check. Double yay!

pinkster73
12-11-12, 12:52 PM
Nevermind the fencing, I want that lovely Christmas barn you have on your farm!

For that you'll have to travel back in time one year. :p

queentina3
12-11-12, 12:54 PM

Where is Dr Who when you need his Tardis? :p

Baraze
12-11-12, 12:56 PM
Did anyone else notice when you click on "ask friends" for the light tree, ALL of your friends names are checked?

I hope this isn't a glitch. This is fantastic. Ill check and see if it also does it when gifting. A HUGE timesaver that would be.

I'm crossing my fingers for bakery to be next on the list.

Classic70
12-11-12, 01:12 PM
Where is Dr Who when you need his Tardis? :p

Ooh yeah, David Tennant, take me there! I know we're on to the next doctor, but if we are travelling back in time anyway ��

kooky panda
12-11-12, 01:18 PM
Did anyone else notice when you click on "ask friends" for the light tree, ALL of your friends names are checked?

I hope this isn't a glitch. This is fantastic. Ill check and see if it also does it when gifting. A HUGE timesaver that would be.

Just checked and sending gifts does not have the option of all nbrs being checked. (Iphone 5-IOS)

bbieprnc
12-11-12, 01:19 PM

Well, mine didn't have it - I still had to select my neighbors.

bbieprnc
12-11-12, 01:21 PM
The Fruitcake tree is 14 hour tree
Angel's trumpets are 16 hour crop
Snow Party is 60 gems
Giant Light tree is constructable - 10 wiring and 10 light bulbs
Mistletoe Moose is 38 gems

queentina3
12-11-12, 01:23 PM

That has been happening on the Farm iOS version since its last update last May with Tap-to-Manage. It's a pain because you have to UNCHECK everyone otherwise you'll clog your system by requesting to all neighbors. Plus if you have to request more than 1 item, you have to uncheck them all and then recheck ONLY those you want to send the request to.

I don't see this as a good thing, and I'm hoping TL will fix it eventually. I've only been asking since it was implemented last May, maybe it will get fixed by the turn of the Century.

queentina3
12-11-12, 01:25 PM
Actually that was in the previous version as well, and I asked for it to be fixed for the next version, which was the one in May and it still wasn't fixed. Now that I recall it has been happening since last January, almost a year. :rolleyes:

It was Tap-To-Manage that was implemented in May. *sighs*

Baraze
12-11-12, 01:49 PM
That has been happening on the Farm iOS version since its last update last May with Tap-to-Manage. It's a pain because you have to UNCHECK everyone otherwise you'll clog your system by requesting to all neighbors. Plus if you have to request more than 1 item, you have to uncheck them all and then recheck ONLY those you want to send the request to.

I don't see this as a good thing, and I'm hoping TL will fix it eventually. I've only been asking since it was implemented last May, maybe it will get fixed by the turn of the Century.

This started happening with me today. I play in iPad too and the last thing I build was the autumn feast. It's cool for me, because its a pest checking all of those boxes. But, boo its not for gift giving.

Snapenath
12-11-12, 01:51 PM
For the parts requests it has always been this way since I started playing in January.
But only in farm not in the other games, though I secretly wish it were the same in dragon story when I request maps :p

Does this early update mean some goals are about to roll out??? That would be great! We haven't had goals in farm since Valentine!

queentina3
12-11-12, 01:54 PM
For the parts requests it has always been this way since I started playing in January.
But only in farm not in the other games, though I secretly wish it were the same in dragon story when I request maps :p

Does this early update mean some goals are about to roll out??? That would be great! We haven't had goals in farm since Valentine!

I doubt we'd get lucky enough to have goals. I would just like an App that has been updated and actually FUNCTIONS correctly. I think I'm asking to much for that though. :(

Snapenath
12-11-12, 02:19 PM
I doubt we'd get lucky enough to have goals. I would just like an App that has been updated and actually FUNCTIONS correctly. I think I'm asking to much for that though. :(

Hahaha! I guess we can dream to get something that works!
But I think we can hope to have some goals. Otherwise we would have had the update on Thursday as usual

lbug1124
12-11-12, 02:52 PM

Will any last year be available this yr?i really hope we get a chest on Thursday!!

pinkster73
12-11-12, 03:10 PM
Will any last year be available this yr?i really hope we get a chest on Thursday!!

Anything is possible.

samizmyne
12-11-12, 03:21 PM
I can't wait for the Christmas chest! Hurry up, TL!

msmarge567
12-11-12, 06:45 PM
Well, mine didn't have it - I still had to select my neighbors.

All my neighbors have been checked for quite a while now, with all material requests.

Cali💜Dream

Snapenath
12-12-12, 01:26 AM
Anyone knows what and how many parts are required for the Christmas tree please?

queentina3
12-12-12, 05:20 AM
Anyone knows what and how many parts are required for the Christmas tree please?

You mean the Giant Light Tree? 10 Wiring & 10 Light Bulbs.

slender2
12-12-12, 05:51 AM
Yes I liked it but I still want the brazilian flag is that so hard to put in the game? C'mon TL it's just a flag

Snapenath
12-12-12, 05:56 AM
You mean the Giant Light Tree? 10 Wiring & 10 Light Bulbs.

Yes, that's what I meant :D
Thanks for your help!

lbug1124
12-13-12, 12:24 PM
When will we get a Christmas chest? I was hoping it would be today but nothing so far. Why so late TL ?

jill1970
12-13-12, 12:27 PM
When will we get a Christmas chest? I was hoping it would be today but nothing so far. Why so late TL ?

Are we getting FS Christmas?????? Does TL know Christmas is less than two weeks away? Not much fun after Christmas.....

happyheffer
12-13-12, 01:50 PM
All my neighbors have been checked for quite a while now, with all material requests.

Cali💜Dream

They are checked automatically on apple platforms. Kindle and android you still need to check them.