PDA

View Full Version : a few ???? different subjects...hope its ok to post it here

Susyalba
12-11-12, 10:37 AM
Okay, had to put a disclaimer up there, we have some verrry picky (grumpy lol) folks who get a bit irritated when you post in the wrong spot, with stupid questions that have already been answered (that u may of missed...or just too lazy to look up) (most likely the case for me) ...but hey, at least im friendly (mostly) :-) okay. This Album, is it only for tablets and iPhones (ios? ) I have an android phone (electrify-or photon) (hope Santa brings me an ipad :) is there a way to download somewhere else? I originally downloaded from Google play, then uninstalled and reinstalled with amazon, hoping for an update , plus downloaded new dawn. Nope nothing changed except the colors on new dawn..not sure what the point if ghat es...but I now have both on my phone, occasionally switch them IP. BIG QUESTION.......my island goals have been completed with 3 exceptions all involving the elusive diamond dragon, they want me to buy or breed them
to get mercury, anubis, how can I breed what I don't have?! I am STUCK..I can't keep breeding, I have no more room in my habitats, I can't Get any more habitats "at my current level" (52) (is what it says when I try) but I don't think I can level up until I complete my goals (?). AHHHH what do I do? I am currently trying to continually expand, but that's all I can really do...im getting bored, but have spent ridiculous amts of cash, to just walk away. I know I could've already "bought " a diamond, but seriously, I've already paid ten lava plenty for their game. Any advice????? Thanks.

grondai
12-11-12, 10:44 AM
Yes only for iOS and sense this is a time paced game they come out with a new dragon each week to keep you busy. Eventually you will get updates like iOS is getting like crafting and trading but until then do something like get all ur dragons to max level

Susyalba
12-11-12, 10:52 AM
Yeah, that's what I've been doing, working my way from the rater ones first. I dint really want to epic (ize) lol all my duplicate dragons.........I HATE that im missing so many things on android! I will always be running behind everyone else in this game, while spending twice the $. BTW. my storm id is .....susyalba....... if anyone wants to take a look and offer suggestions...that would be awesome!

enoch4
12-11-12, 10:52 AM
I don't know if this helps, but I found that just playing (slowly expanding, decorating, leveling up dragons, etc.) is enough to keep me moving up levels. And I would definitely keep breeding for diamond even if you sell everything you breed (or trade it for crafting once that option is available). You will get diamond eventually, it just takes lots and lots of time breeding. I don't remember if level 52 is already maxed out for habitats. If you've already got 30 habitats you may have to sell something to make room for it when you finally get it (selling stuff stinks, but at this point it is the only way). Once you get diamond, it opens the challenge of all the hybrids and keeps the game going. Good luck!

Susyalba
12-11-12, 10:57 AM
P.s I USED to think I was pretty lucky...I've got almost all of the rare and super rare dragons , and relatively pretty easily. Guess T.L was throwing me a bone cuz of all im missing....wahhh...sniff sniff, drying cry baby sissy la la tears. They could make up for it with one measly diamond....yes, that would make it all better...like a Justin bribery bandied for a 13 yr. Old girl, better :+) LOL