PDA

View Full Version : No Christmas

LorettaLS
12-11-12, 09:13 AM
Why no Christmas?There is only a couple of items for Christmas not enough to decorate with.No new updates this week either,what is going on?

LorettaLS
12-11-12, 01:00 PM
Still no reply?

jtdesignz
12-12-12, 04:11 AM
Don't hold your breath! LoL What platform r u on? I'm Android and there are no updates for us, only get the pleasure of helping ios users build there Christmas "sigh"

pattypopo
12-12-12, 06:43 AM
Kindle has received nothing in Restaurant, Fashion or Bakery. I've been gifting and receiving parts and requests for all the stuff I don't have. This is very frustrating.

Ororo132
12-12-12, 10:37 AM
It IS frustrating! I spend a lot& am an avid loyal player on Android Kindle Fire. I don't understand why we can't get the same service as IOS.

elp2002
12-14-12, 12:09 PM
LorettaLS -are you going to post a new thread everyday until you get what you want? I just answered you in your thread from yesterday because I saw that one first. Again, you still aren't even saying what platform you are playing on. If you really want answers please post with some information so people can help you... or do you just want to complain because that isn't helpful.

jtdesignz - enough with the iOS gets everything and we don't get anything whine, really enough. If you're kindle, fine. Kindle users get to complain all they want because they are last with getting everything. If you're just plain old whiny Android then you are on top these days. I feel like a broken record because there are so many of your kind that I've had to say this very same thing several times in different threads. Regular Android users have an RS and BS Christmas version with all the bells and whistles. You aren't just helping iOS users build their (not there) Christmas. Have a little bit of patience and stop comparing yourself to iOS users already. That argument is really old and not at all useful anymore.