PDA

View Full Version : Impossible to reach level 100!

lucas33
12-11-12, 06:38 AM
Had 17+ million xp to go but it got updated to 97+ million xp when I look at it today. I will never reach level 100! This change applies to my RS and BS game.

Stueeeee
12-11-12, 06:46 AM
I think it's because anyone who reaches 100 may experience issues with the game. Hopefully they might update it soon to support more levels like Farm does.

lucas33
12-11-12, 06:49 AM
Bummer... I wanted to reach it so bad... This will take years!

queentina3
12-11-12, 07:03 AM
Level 100 is supposed to be impossible as TL stopped the levels at 99 weeks ago for both BS & RS. There had been many threads around the forums about the level changes when it happened, and if they requirement has changed again, it is most likely due to TL still tweaking the system.

FrozenTurtle
12-11-12, 12:18 PM
As several of you know, level 99 is currently the maximum level in Restaurant Story. Some of you are gaining experience at a crazy rate (kudos to you!), so we added this precautionary measure to ensure you guys don't "experience" any issues as you continue to gain more. As always, please let us know if any issues arise. Thanks!

Stueeeee
12-11-12, 02:18 PM
As several of you know, level 99 is currently the maximum level in Restaurant Story. Some of you are gaining experience at a crazy rate (kudos to you!), so we added this precautionary measure to ensure you guys don't "experience" any issues as you continue to gain more. As always, please let us know if any issues arise. Thanks!

Thanks for your feedback frozenturtle. It's good that we can still earn XP if we get near 20 million, However I'm still interested to learn if we will be able to get to level 100+ anytime soon? If/when there are new levels, it will give us new incentive to keep playing! Maybe even some awards/rewards for high levels?

Another idea is to put a person XP Number in view of the community as opposed to just "level 99". That way we can see who really are committed as there are so many 99s nowadays!

generalmadness
12-12-12, 09:19 AM
On the other hand, in dragon story, I keep leveling up like crazy, but it means nothing and I get nothing new, so it feels pretty pointless. Yeah, yeah, another level. Big whoop.

dria_91
12-12-12, 11:40 AM
Ok...? So why don't you all just cut off the XP? Don't you know how we reach 4 stars from tipping and the bar turns into a star because you can't go up anymore? Why don't you guys make the XP bar into a star or something? That makes more sense. Because I dont know if its just me, but I feel the need to keep looking at those XP's thinking "gotta get to level 100!" If you just get rid of that bar for people at level 99 I think it would be better. Just my 2 cents

kjflex
12-12-12, 11:57 PM
Without a goal (leveling up etc (to lvl200 for most of us)) this game will get pretty boring, pretty quickly. I've said it before to no avail. Eventually your (paying) customer base will peter out.

kjflex
12-13-12, 12:18 AM
Without a goal (leveling up etc (to lvl200 for most of us)) this game will get pretty boring, pretty quickly. I've said it before to no avail. Eventually your (paying) customer base will peter out.

**lvl 100**

12-13-12, 11:48 AM

If I report any issue to you or support, does it affect???
I have lost 17-18 gems from last year until now. Report to support but it never return to me and it is not our responsible to test or check your product/apps. We are only customer here. what do you think?