PDA

View Full Version : All expansions/clearings complete

snake073
12-11-12, 03:41 AM
Hi all just wondered if anyone else had cleared all the islands.

Rachel1973
12-11-12, 06:28 AM
Hi - yes I've completed all expansions too - hope they release more soon. My kingdom is a very funny shape!

Nefertekas
12-11-12, 06:50 AM
Hi - yes I've completed all expansions too - hope they release more soon. My kingdom is a very funny shape!

I shall take a look if you don't mind :p

Nefertekas
12-11-12, 06:53 AM

Isle of Rach is your secondary account or something? It's only level 17...

Nefertekas
12-11-12, 06:53 AM
Hi all just wondered if anyone else had cleared all the islands.

I think grondai or dotranwumpas have cleared all their islands...

jestahr
12-11-12, 07:50 AM
I am new to this game and i am just wondering: Is it normal that i have to pay e.g. 50.000 coins to clear one tree??

oreo42709
12-11-12, 08:02 AM
Yes it is normal . It gets way more fun when u have to Paul 800,000 for 1 tree

oreo42709
12-11-12, 08:02 AM
Pay* lol sorry. Auto correct :/

BellaNicole_NYC
12-11-12, 09:17 AM
Yes I think I was the first in the game to finish all expansions back in September. I have a note on my wall back then when I accomplished it ��

grondai
12-11-12, 10:59 AM
I think grondai or dotranwumpas have cleared all their islands...

Nah I still have a month of expansions to remove. I would use gold but I don't know anyone crazy enough to pay those prices

OpeningCeremony
12-11-12, 11:22 AM
yup i completed all expansions, but i didn't complete all the clearings mostly because i wanted to keep some of the trees. but the huge trees that take up an entire spot, i cleared all of those.

flowless
12-11-12, 11:27 AM
I gotta a question does the the time required for expansion to complete dependent on ur level (ex: 63 ) or num of expansion u finished already ?

grondai
12-11-12, 11:38 AM
I gotta a question does the the time required for expansion to complete dependent on ur level (ex: 63 ) or num of expansion u finished already ?

Expansions you have completed. I'm now at 1 mill per expansion but before the update a long time ago it was 3 mill

goodfrey
12-11-12, 11:40 AM
I just cleared a bitter bark tree, and I guess underneath the bitter bark tree was a fung stone. I never noticed that before, good troll team lava, really I lol'd. :p

grondai
12-11-12, 11:41 AM
I just cleared a bitter bark tree, and I guess underneath the bitter bark tree was a fung stone. I never noticed that before, good troll team lava, really I lol'd. :p

Thank you... I tried telling them about this glitch and they said it wasn't. Very aggravating if you go out of your way to report an actual GLITCH

opanugie
12-11-12, 11:43 AM
when they gonna be released?

Horntail21
12-11-12, 11:50 AM
Thank you... I tried telling them about this glitch and they said it wasn't. Very aggravating if you go out of your way to report an actual GLITCHIDK if I would consider that a glitch, I think you just can't see it. When you are done expanding before you expand again click on expand. The grid comes up but I believe the spot you just cleared becomes transparent also and you can see all the little things hiding around in there you have to clear. Unless I am understanding this wrong and it literally wasn't there and then pops up after you clear the tree.

grondai
12-11-12, 12:23 PM
IDK if I would consider that a glitch, I think you just can't see it. When you are done expanding before you expand again click on expand. The grid comes up but I believe the spot you just cleared becomes transparent also and you can see all the little things hiding around in there you have to clear. Unless I am understanding this wrong and it literally wasn't there and then pops up after you clear the tree.

It was inside a tree which isn't possible unless I just never noticed that objects have been inside each other oh well doesn't bother me. I just thought they should know

Takiofallen
12-11-12, 12:48 PM
Well i have nothing a lot left. 3 days to clear per spot......ummm i say 2 months minimum left for me

Horntail21
12-11-12, 12:56 PM
It was inside a tree which isn't possible unless I just never noticed that objects have been inside each other oh well doesn't bother me. I just thought they should know

No you're right it shouldn't be like that

Takiofallen
12-11-12, 01:17 PM
Yeah this didn't come out the way my brain planned it to....... really TL can we get an edit button for the forum?
Well i have nothing a lot left. 3 days to clear per spot......ummm i say 2 months minimum left for me

barefootchorister
12-11-12, 01:20 PM
Maps are what's keeping me back ~.~
I already have great plans for my island aesthetically on the magical day that my island is fully cleared!

Horntail21
12-11-12, 01:41 PM
Maps are what's keeping me back ~.~
I already have great plans for my island aesthetically on the magical day that my island is fully cleared!
Personally I like to request maps right before I expand so that I don't have as many to get the next time.