PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody know when a new update is coming?

aleawads
12-11-12, 03:32 AM
Does anybody know when new update is coming? I am SOOOOOOOOOO fed up with this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please TL for the last time, can you let us know what is going on instead of keeping us in the dark. If you don't want to improve this game,that is fine,just let us know ,so we won't waste our time waiting for new expansions and NOT weekly updates!

yupiyupigumgum
12-11-12, 04:44 AM
looks like TL don't know how to maintain their loyal player. maybe they consider this game not so profitable anymore so they only focusing on newer and promising game. if they keep doing this, finally TL will loose most of their customers, not to mention the gem traps issues that has no solution.

italyzbella
12-11-12, 04:39 PM
I am just as fed up as you all are and they don't answer the question they avoid it! They updated all other story games for xmas just mot home design. I give up and so do my friends.

italyzbella
12-11-12, 04:51 PM
I don't know why they dont just tell us they are not putting any out or what the deal is?? ITS SOOO ANOYONG THEY IGNORE US 

msmarge567
12-11-12, 06:40 PM
I have spent a lot of money on gems in home design and would spend more IF they would regularly update the game with new items. I am about to quit myself, it's gotten quite boring.

Cali💜Dream

Delforce
12-14-12, 09:14 PM
HDS Christmas version is in APP centre now. :)

chillimax
12-15-12, 04:28 AM
There doesn't seem to be ant Christmas items in the new Christmas. Am I missing something????????

aleawads
12-15-12, 05:30 AM
HDS Christmas version is in APP centre now. :)

Not in my APP store. I live in Uk ,where are you from?

chillimax
12-15-12, 05:33 AM
Australia. The new Christmas version came through today. New surroundings but nothing new in the way of Christmas decorations or goals.

Delforce
12-15-12, 06:32 AM
Australia. The new Christmas version came through today. New surroundings but nothing new in the way of Christmas decorations or goals.

I'm in Australia as well. Maybe we got it first for a change. Lol. No new decor yet tho. Hmmm maybe we get the decor last, after every1 else. Ahhhh. Lol