PDA

View Full Version : Please help my game opens from Island 1

hazejonah
12-11-12, 01:50 AM
Please help me understand this setting of the game I have already crossed Island 7 of the game and at times my game opens with all my played Islands( i.e. up till Island 7) locked. I, therefore, have to play right from the beginning i.e. level and Island 1. Please let me what causes this and how can this situation be avoided as this is regularly appearing now.

DaojinWildfire
12-11-12, 03:55 PM
Please help me understand this setting of the game I have already crossed Island 7 of the game and at times my game opens with all my played Islands( i.e. up till Island 7) locked. I, therefore, have to play right from the beginning i.e. level and Island 1. Please let me what causes this and how can this situation be avoided as this is regularly appearing now.
Do you have a Storm8 ID, so we can check for any issues on your account?

Are you playing on the latest version, Bubble Mania 1.1.2?

hazejonah
12-12-12, 05:09 AM
Thank you for your prompt reply and feedback, however, I do not have an Storm8 ID can you please suggest further?

hazejonah
12-17-12, 03:28 AM
These are further details

I have played the game and have crossed 7 islands, however, now very frequently when I open it in the morning I find all the previous islands locked except the one I am currently playing. Just today my game got locked again when I was in the process of already replaying it once again from Island 1 to reach Island 8. I was in the middle of playing Island 6 and was about to reach Island 8,as Island 7 was already unlocked , however, when I today opened the game it is locked completely except the Island 6 I was in the middle of playing. You may, therefore, say that except the Island, which is being currently played all other preceding and subsequent islands are locked. Moreover,I have ipad 1 and am connected to internet through wi-fi network