PDA

View Full Version : Christmas edition?

cityfan
12-11-12, 01:08 AM
I did new content and goals on my IPad, on my
fashion:World Games edition.

Is this the latest one or is there a new Christmas edition?

marrrina
12-11-12, 06:42 AM
There is no special Christmas version. The new update that came out for iOS yesterday was automatically added.

queentina3
12-11-12, 06:52 AM
Someone posted in another thread that they were able to get iOS XMAS version in the Australian App Store, so there is a good chance that at some point this week the US App Store may also have that version available to us. I really hope so, I'm sick of using the World Games version and TL still hasn't updated FS Regular since last May. :rolleyes:

1_kiki_1
12-11-12, 07:48 AM
Someone posted in another thread that they were able to get iOS XMAS version in the Australian App Store, so there is a good chance that at some point this week the US App Store may also have that version available to us. I really hope so, I'm sick of using the World Games version and TL still hasn't updated FS Regular since last May. :rolleyes:

Do you know which thread the Xmas version was mentioned in? I just checked the App Store and am unable to see an Xmas version (I'm in aus).

cherryberry9
12-11-12, 09:07 AM
Android has Fashion Christmas version in Google play store.

queentina3
12-11-12, 09:34 AM
Do you know which thread the Xmas version was mentioned in? I just checked the App Store and am unable to see an Xmas version (I'm in aus).

Oops, sorry, they posted that about RS not FS. :(

1_kiki_1
12-11-12, 06:18 PM
Oops, sorry, they posted that about RS not FS. :(

No problem, I saw the RS Xmas edition, thought perhaps I couldn't see an FS update. Will be good if they do release an Xmas edition ��

Leire22
12-16-12, 01:37 PM
As in week are already Xmass for all is too late, and we are having as idiots Olympic games version, looks really totally stupid, cant understand it, iOS users wont have even normal FS, we will use FS from summer. Grrrrrrr........