PDA

View Full Version : Really slow to load

zan5
12-10-12, 10:00 PM
Just wondering if anyone else's game is really slow to load? Like every time I open the game I need to wait at least 5 minutes. It is really hard to party on other people's islands as well, because it takes forever!
Not sure if this is because I am using a really old iPhone or because of my internet/wireless connection. Any thoughts?

CuddlyDragon
12-17-12, 02:36 PM
Hi zan5,

My Pet Hotel Story seems to be working fine. Have you tried a fresh install of the game? Also make sure you aren't running too many apps in the background.

zan5
12-17-12, 05:35 PM
Thanks for your response CuddlyDragon. Mine has always been slow. Don't think I am running too many other apps. I only run one at a time, I guess some might be unintentionally running.
If I do a reinstall do I loose all my progress? I am scared to delete then reinstall!

kooky panda
12-17-12, 06:26 PM
Your games are saved on TL servers under your storm ID, so when you redownload all your game progress will be there.

It is possible if you are on a older device, that you will see more lagging.
Sync to itunes and make sure you have the most current version for your phone.

zan5
12-22-12, 10:54 PM
How do I sync to itunes? I have just spent ages downloading itunes and quick time. When I open it up, it is all about music, nothing about apps. Sorry to be so dense!
I do make sure that my apps are up to date on my iphone, through the app store, if that helps.