PDA

View Full Version : Firestorm twins

ratadude
12-10-12, 09:27 PM
I have attached a picture for those who really appreciate Firestorms :p

I'll let you know tomorrow if they're triplets :mad:

storm8storm_00
12-10-12, 11:00 PM
looollll I hade the worst luck for about 1,5 month straigh all I got was freakin Firestorm, I've bred a ton of firestorm twins :p

Nefertekas
12-11-12, 03:33 AM
Ahahaha, if I had 3 nests when trying for pumpkin, i would have triplets...or more!

Cyclohexane
12-11-12, 12:22 PM
What is funny is that if they were a super rare dragon, everyone would love them. They are one of the best designed dragons.

enoch4
12-11-12, 12:26 PM
What is funny is that if they were a super rare dragon, everyone would love them. They are one of the best designed dragons.

I agree, definitely one of my all-around favorites in terms of design. Too bad it is a "failure" dragon.

grondai
12-11-12, 12:26 PM
Omg you just gave me great idea

enoch4
12-11-12, 12:29 PM
Has anyone else seen the island that has rows and rows of habitats filled with only epic firestorms? And another section with rows of epic poisons? The firestorms look pretty wicked all flying around at once.

Horntail21
12-11-12, 12:58 PM
Has anyone else seen the island that has rows and rows of habitats filled with only epic firestorms? And another section with rows of epic poisons? The firestorms look pretty wicked all flying around at once.

Never seen it but I would like to

grondai
12-11-12, 12:59 PM

Ya what's his ID

enoch4
12-11-12, 01:01 PM
Ya what's his ID

Wish I knew, but it isn't a neighbor. Just one I stumbled across while island hopping. Didn't respond to my wall post.

goodfrey
12-11-12, 03:32 PM

I want to see this! Reminds me of one of my neighbors who has 6 wild dragons all at lvl 7, it's adorable. I think wild is one of the best designs, but some don't like it at all.

goodfrey
12-11-12, 03:35 PM
Also, I want at least 2 lvl 4 firestorms on my island at all times just because of the tripping animation. (Sorry for double post)

Sefyre
12-12-12, 04:23 AM
The Firestorm's design is neat, but I honestly like the Life Dragon's design and artwork better - especially when it's still a Juvenile! Just look at its face! The Life Dragon - like the Firestorm - is also another Common and 'fail' Dragon. :)