PDA

View Full Version : Missing Christmas Trees...

sweett383
12-10-12, 07:52 PM
I am pretty sure that I two trees last year... one had pink lights and decorations and the other had blue.

But now I can not remember for the life of me which game, whether is RS or BS?

Veterans, help me out here?! All I know that the trees are in neither inventory and as far as I am concerned if I paid for them, I want them back!

cherryberry9
12-10-12, 08:02 PM
I'm pretty sure its RS but I may be wrong.

bigbux3
12-10-12, 08:13 PM
I am pretty sure that I two trees last year... one had pink lights and decorations and the other had blue.

But now I can not remember for the life of me which game, whether is RS or BS?

Veterans, help me out here?! All I know that the trees are in neither inventory and as far as I am concerned if I paid for them, I want them back!

You are thinking if last years trees in Restaurant Story. The only Christmas tree that Bakery Story had was the one Restaurant Story had in 2010. They sold it for 45 gems last year in BS.

sweett383
12-10-12, 09:09 PM
Ok so...
A. I'm not crazy, just stressful holiday memory loss
B. Why did they pull them from my inventory if I paid for them?
C. Is every veteran from last Christmas experiencing the same thing
D. Does anyone have a picture of them?

jmterao
12-11-12, 05:12 PM
I have seen the pink tree in a few of my neighbors restaurants so I dont think they were pulled. I started taking snapshots of my restaurant when every I purchase items I dont want to lose. This way I can prove I had it.

kooky panda
12-11-12, 05:43 PM
Ok so...
A. I'm not crazy, just stressful holiday memory loss
B. Why did they pull them from my inventory if I paid for them?
C. Is every veteran from last Christmas experiencing the same thing
D. Does anyone have a picture of them?
TL would not pull items from your inventory after you bought them.
Send an email to support and they can check your game .

oscarchun123
12-13-12, 04:18 AM
I have the blue one which i can never remember how i got it i didnt play for a period of time. And i do want to see the pink tree they r so cute

oscarchun123
12-13-12, 04:45 AM
Can somebody please put a screenshot of the oink tree or other stuff from last year christmas