PDA

View Full Version : Thurstons helmet

cooreygirl
12-10-12, 04:05 PM
Help please, I have got his trousers and am now 'fishing' for his helmet. Thing is I've been fishing in the ponds and wells for three days solid and have maxed in water and fish and still no helmet. Am I missing something or does it take a long time to achieve?

catcrack
12-10-12, 04:09 PM
What bait are you using?

maguar
12-10-12, 04:09 PM
Each time you fish there is a certain chance that you'll get the helment. Just keep fishing and you'll get it eventually.

fondants
12-10-12, 04:14 PM
Did you forge the Dense Fishing Hook?

cooreygirl
12-10-12, 04:44 PM
Hi, yes I've got the hook. It just seems extraordinarily long process. I've been at it almost every waking hour for last 3 days. Must just be unlucky then. I've completed 3 other tasks in the time it's taking this one!

scottyhaha
12-10-12, 04:57 PM
Did you get the 1st shard?

cooreygirl
12-10-12, 05:04 PM
Yes, not started on that yet but have most of it stored.
Would you believe it that I just went on to the game and shook the iPad in desperation and then fished in the pond and the helmet appeared! Woohoo! Now off to pick some rocks to get the iron for the breastplate! It's all go....lol
Thanks everyone for the input :0)

judyluvs
12-10-12, 07:23 PM
Would you believe it that I just went on to the game and shook the iPad in desperation and then fished in the pond and the helmet appeared! Woohoo!

I was in the same situation: no helmet after multiple tries. I was searching for info in the forums regarding exactly where to fish for the helmet. Right after I had read your post, I was resigned to just keep hacking away and scored the helmet on the first try

ninjaAhug
12-11-12, 01:22 AM
How long are you awake for? :) if its only a short amount of time this can also be a problem