PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story: Suggestions

bawpotter
12-10-12, 03:57 PM
What would you like to see in Bakery Story? Post your suggestions on decor, recipes, and anything else you would like to see added to the game. Your suggestions might be featured in a poll in two weeks!

cherryberry9
12-10-12, 04:21 PM
Something That has to do with winter maybe a winter cake display or something. Since it takes some time for the items to get in the game and were only getting further into winter I think winter items would be nice.

Stueeeee
12-10-12, 04:25 PM
Some winter items for now that costs a reasonable amount of coins, or 1 gem.

Some new goals that aren't seasonal, just for the game in general that get u avidly playing for a while

Regular sweepstakes!

A Level Cap update for the players stuck on level 99. Progression feels almost dead at this point.

Another look at the prices of recipes, I'm level 99 and bake regularly and have almost gone bankrupt a few times, meanwhile on Restaurant Story I can cook all day and be in profit (that makes me want to keep playing!)

Thanks for giving us the chance to air our suggestions!

cherryberry9
12-10-12, 06:39 PM
Some winter items for now that costs a reasonable amount of coins, or 1 gem.

Some new goals that aren't seasonal, just for the game in general that get u avidly playing for a while

Regular sweepstakes!

A Level Cap update for the players stuck on level 99. Progression feels almost dead at this point.

Another look at the prices of recipes, I'm level 99 and bake regularly and have almost gone bankrupt a few times, meanwhile on Restaurant Story I can cook all day and be in profit (that makes me want to keep playing!)

Thanks for giving us the chance to air our suggestions!

I Know, it feels like we aren't progressing anywhere. You're right!

ellygator
12-10-12, 07:00 PM
More goals! Faster customers/more customers! I have so much food I have to not cook for days for them to be depleted. It's literally been 2 or 3 days and I still have food on the counters, and a lot of it at that. Surprisingly, I don't have this problem on Restaurant Story: Christmas edition. In fact, all my food gets depleted right away, and now I have more money than in Bakery Story, even though the food there makes less profit than the stuff I make in Bakery.

Decor/Recipe wise:
- maybe some cute snowflake wallpapers (in blue or/and pink, because I love anything in pink)
- santa coming down/getting stuck in the chimney decor
- Christmas recipes, like gingerbread house, christmas tree cookies, roasted chestnuts, pumpkin spice latte's

That's all I can think of at the moment :D
Thank you for listening to our opinions!
-

redrina
12-10-12, 07:19 PM
Well overall i think all of us want the christmas ed and goals to be released immediately of course with reasonable pricing on new items.

cherryberry9
12-10-12, 07:25 PM
All items being floor decor 50,000 coins or less

carabellexo
12-11-12, 12:11 AM
Decorations for christmas and new year. And more goals for new year to unlock a special New Years recipe.

jtdesignz
12-11-12, 02:31 AM
With Christmas decor,goals and recipes that are actully in the app when you get it and available to all players, not just upper level players. :)

Stueeeee
12-11-12, 03:37 AM
A Full Christmas Version for iOS

Christmas version for iOS before its too late!!

Uamele
12-11-12, 04:38 AM
Agreement highly and new recipes for Christmas baking. Like mint chip or peppermint ice cream and eggnog ice cream for the ice cream machine. New machines for Christmas baking of Christmas recipes.

Jeremysgirl1995
12-11-12, 10:21 AM
Hanukkah items and recipes, like latkes, special donuts, a menorah. Lots of winter items for coins not gems, or just 1 or 2 gems. It's quite expensive to play and in this economy many of us have uncertain income and need some love!

damien01ngr
12-11-12, 10:49 AM
Almost too late for Christmas, but holiday themes on a regular basis would make it more interesting, as in the current Restaurant Story Christmas version.

strawberryswiftie
12-11-12, 01:52 PM
I just want a Christmas table & chair set that both cost coins :)

Cupmeetscake
12-11-12, 02:24 PM
I would like to see tables, chairs & counters that are a forest green or deep red like the strawberry cheesecake:) I've bought several red poinsettias, but they're a faded red :( candy cane pattern tile, christmas cookies, christmas lights, gift decoration, stockings, etc. Winter theme; coconut snowball, white chocolate peppermint mocha, caramel apple cider, fudge, cakepops!! That would be sooo cute :)

hbg101
12-11-12, 03:56 PM
A CHRISTMAS BAKERY OR AT LEAST CHRISTMAS ITEMS!!! Why are we voting in 2 weeks christmas will be over by then ????

reinventinglove
12-11-12, 11:42 PM
ability to sort recipes by cook time and neighbours by SR. also be able to cancel invite requests. just little things to make the game slightly easier and user-friendly.

flugelhorn
12-12-12, 09:25 AM
Could we please get the goal recipes from last year again - if not as actual goals then as regular recipes? I love this year's goals and I plan on completing them, but I still have the Mince Pies, Holiday Cupcakes, Yule Logs and Gingerbread Cakes which I never unlocked, and they look so delicious! Please give us another chance to make them.

Also, could you re-release the christmas fairy lights? I'd love to buy more, and I seem to remember they were very popular! :)

sehana
12-12-12, 09:34 AM
Snowman ice cream :p (Ice cream machine of course :p)
It'll still be winter after the holidays :)

Stueeeee
12-12-12, 04:31 PM
I would definitely like to see the goals for last years content, or for the items to just be unlocked. I have mince pies and cranberry cider I never unlocked! Ah if I new back then what I know now!

Stueeeee
12-12-12, 04:33 PM
On and I would LOVE to see the extra appliance slot price reduced back down to 24 gems. If this can be done permanently or when u do gems sales or seasonal apps I don't care, just do it!

raspberrydelights
12-12-12, 05:19 PM
Most of my neighbors (approx 90% ) like to receive food as a gift not parts. So every day I send out cappuccino. It would be nice to be able to send out a different food gift related to the time of year.

I would also love to see an Art Deco theme added to BS, clean lines, lots of wood, maybe black with steel tubing, could tie it into the New York items, like the Chrysler Building.

Lastly I would love it if TL would clean out the invite section of everyone's social menu. I have storm8 ids in there that I tried to add and people have never responded so now they just sit there and accumulate. Thank you.

hellomymuse
12-13-12, 12:40 AM
Advent calendar daily log in bonus or gifts from teamlava, for the month of December.

hellomymuse
12-13-12, 12:41 AM
On and I would LOVE to see the extra appliance slot price reduced back down to 24 gems. If this can be done permanently or when u do gems sales or seasonal apps I don't care, just do it!
I second that!

Scrylt
12-13-12, 04:16 AM
I would like to see a little upgrade to the Dish as it upgrades through the levels 1-4. Eg. more units produced, shorter cooking time! This would help make the game much more fun as there is a "progression". Overall, the best cooking game i find!

pjy1106
12-13-12, 04:54 AM
really need Easy drink machine

Snowlotus04
12-13-12, 07:17 AM
I hate the fact that you expand 'by accident' I didn't want to expand by using my gems, but accidently I did...I hate when that happens, I hate how you press on something that you didn't intend to and end up using gems or something by accident! Ugh, just because the interior and exterior is so close together!

There should be comfirmations on everything before it's done, like a 3rd page saying "Are you sure you want to....." yes or no. So there's a chance to not do something accidently!

Stueeeee
12-14-12, 04:48 AM
This is called Bakery STORY so we should have more stories? I guess the goals are the stories so....A constant flow of goals with the weekly update or once a month across all devices would be awesome! And not too high priced items to buy either!

Stueeeee
12-14-12, 05:37 PM
For seasonal updates, TL should do what many other games do and update the ORIGINAL game with an app update that has the seasonal content in it, and then just update again when the season has passed.

This could be rolled out on the major platforms, and cause a LOT LESS confusion on when we are suppose to be using different editions. Christmas 2012 on the story games has been a disaster with iOS still not having an app for it. If all we needed was an app update to make it Christmassy then that would have been the most recent? And everyone would be happy!

bamaof6
12-14-12, 06:08 PM
What would you like to see in Bakery Story? Post your suggestions on decor, recipes, and anything else you would like to see added to the game. Your suggestions might be featured in a poll in two weeks!

I would like to have the Christmas update. Could you pleased find out when kindle users will receive it and why we never get the update? I am sooooo frustrated.

200s
12-14-12, 08:46 PM
Would love to have holiday content from last year returned. I need more marzipan machines. Also, bring back goals to unlock recipes from last year that us android users were not able to do.

Quimbly
12-16-12, 09:59 PM
Would love to have some different avatars to choose from :)

Stueeeee
12-17-12, 11:09 AM
Gem Sales at set times/date for all users. Whether this is everyone or just one platform, it should be everyone on that platform. I am fed up of hearing everyone else get fed up of the pop ups and I get none! ?2.99 for 24 gems I dont think so.
Some consistency would be nice.

venusenvy626
12-17-12, 07:09 PM
I would love to have a "select all" button for sending gifts and requesting parts....it would save a lot of time to not have to check each box

gizzymobaby
12-17-12, 08:04 PM
Can we have a "Click All" type of button for when we're sending gifts please. We all have a lot of friends, and spend a lot of time just going down the list and clicking on everybodys name :/

nukesters2
12-17-12, 11:14 PM
Quite new to Bakery Story, learning my way...... so I am guessing that the candy cane oven was a reward from last year? What are the chances they will bring it back for this year? We have the Winter oven this year, do they usually only do 1 special oven per season? Thanks for an answers in advance, and this would be my request, make items like this available every appropriate season. what is more Christmasy than candy canes? The winter oven is just not doing it :(

yanniibee
12-21-12, 06:13 AM
I hope there would be an inventory so that we don't need to look at the store and find the item. 😌

Stueeeee
12-21-12, 10:30 AM
Bring back the Mighty Appliance! Or reward it to long term players.

If the level cap gets updated, we should get a new appliance slot every 10 levels or something, especially if the slot price is staying at 49 gems!

habibass
12-22-12, 12:18 PM
We really need a GEM CONFIRMATION BUTTON!!!

meluffcooookie
12-22-12, 10:34 PM
Here are some suggestions for winter theme:
-Snowflake shaped table so that it looks like those that are made out of cutting out snowflakes from paper)
-Snowman tables with a snowball as a chair or stool

I would also like to see the prices go down as it is extremely difficult to make a profit anymore and the customers need to be either more or faster coming in and going out.

Another suggestion would be to have the pending invites deleted because people who don't play anymore and haven't accepted or denied remain in the invite friends tab.

Can we get a gem confirmation button in agreement with what others said.

I would also like to see color themed decor like red or purple or blue but not green cuz there are way too much green tables and chairs already.

Can more things be available fr coins?? Lately everything has been for gems and for those players who don't constantly buy gems it's difficult to create that DREAM bakery we all want.

Thanks for opening up to suggestions and I hope that we can work to our dream bakeries :)

redrockstar
12-25-12, 09:37 PM
Old goals. Let us unlock recipes!!

The ice cream machine should be loaded with the abundance of ice cream flavors out there. Cookie & Cream, cookie dough, mint chocolate chip, etc.

:)

violetmissy
12-29-12, 01:41 AM
More recipes for the Sugar Coater. I wouldn't have purchased it if I knew at the time that there was only one recipe available.

Also, I would like to have more options for your avatar. It would be nice if they could be more personalized.

lexiluxe
12-29-12, 07:10 PM
1. A Christmas version for kindle fire users would have been nice
2. Goals that do not disappear would be lovely
3. Specialty ovens that produce more than 3 recipes
4. A confirmation option/button
5. AFFORDABLE decor for my fellow new players
6. REALISTIC expansion prices
7. The option to convert coins into gems
Thank you for listening..

nmishii
12-29-12, 07:51 PM
Yule log, cranberry cider, gingerbread cake,holiday cupcake, mince pie, chocolate pineapple, dark trusted truffles, molten lava cake, love muffin. All unlocked.

sobanoodles
12-29-12, 08:55 PM
I love my barista stand, spent 48 gems to get him but since he's just decoration, no customer comes by and he doesn't generate coins so he's kind of useless and oh so lonely. Would be great if he could be more than eye candy :)

mixxed
12-30-12, 06:46 PM
I think it would be awesome to implement a feature that allows us to sell all of a food item on a counter (instead of just clearing it into the trash) for a gem or even a profit thats smaller than individual random sales, but still profit over the cost to bake them.

Maybe around holidays or special occasions having a new purpose to visit neighbors besides rating like you get a special token for each table tapped in addition to the normal and you can use those to purchase special holiday/special occasion things or recipes to use for a select duration.

Speaking as someone who had over 600 neighbors once and has to visit daily...
Adding a "Last logged in: time/date/whatever" feature next to neighbors names would be nice to see who is actually quit the game since if you never open the app again you keep whatever rating you had. Thus allowing us to remove those who are really inactive.

mixxed
12-30-12, 06:49 PM
It would also be outstanding to have the option to ignore quests/goals that we really do not care to ever participate in.

So tired of the constant reminders about random game installs. "HAVE YOU SEEN THOSE CHILDREN!?!?!"

jellybelly2001
12-30-12, 07:40 PM
A sign that you can customize like
Taking a break be back then the date

mixxed
12-31-12, 07:57 AM
A sign that you can customize like
Taking a break be back then the date

This would be nice!

clt1msj
01-01-13, 08:30 AM
Be able to sell food for gems would be nice. Need more options to obtain gems and more products available for bakery that are generic and not seasonal items.

relaxaspa
01-01-13, 04:08 PM
I would like to see a 'select all' button when gifting daily. Takes forever to highlight all your neighbours names ...

relaxaspa
01-01-13, 04:10 PM
Great idea! You could let your neighbours know you we're on holiday so they didn't delete you etc!

funnyhamsters
01-01-13, 04:14 PM
I would like to see a 'select all' button when gifting daily. Takes forever to highlight all your neighbours names ...

that should be true

jellybelly2001
01-01-13, 05:00 PM
An options to trade coins for gems even if it was a lot of coins it would be worth it and the option to stop adds for money. Also being able to coustimize our cashier

bdocc
01-02-13, 01:17 AM
All I want is a confirm button.

Dior0
01-02-13, 04:13 AM
Snow flake table and chair hot chocolate machines or hot drink machine new winter goals so we take winter cupcake stand or winter cake disaply snowy wallpaper and floor or counter

Stueeeee
01-02-13, 04:46 AM
An option to gift coins for sure!

Gifting gems could be misused, but coins would be nice. My friend has about 11 mill of coins because they hardly play, whereas I play daily and have a few hundred thousand. He would happily gift me some coins if u have the option to do so.

Dior0
01-02-13, 05:35 AM
Nice idea

blt6554
01-02-13, 05:53 AM
I would love to see the ability to sign into the same game from multiple devices. I am having trouble being able to serve food that finiishes while I am not at home. When I start it I think I will be there but things happen and I have to go out. Even though I usually have my tablet with me there isn't always wireless available where I am. I always have my phone with me and would love the ability to be able to log into my game to serve food. I have had so much food go bad it discouraging. I did install on my phone but can't use the same StormID and now have another baker stating at the beginning. Am I missing something?

Shelbycat3000
01-05-13, 07:59 AM
I would love to see the ability to sign into the same game from multiple devices. I am having trouble being able to serve food that finiishes while I am not at home. When I start it I think I will be there but things happen and I have to go out. Even though I usually have my tablet with me there isn't always wireless available where I am. I always have my phone with me and would love the ability to be able to log into my game to serve food. I have had so much food go bad it discouraging. I did install on my phone but can't use the same StormID and now have another baker stating at the beginning. Am I missing something?

You have to email team lava to have them transfer your game to a new device. I did it recently and they were really fast. There should be a page on here telling you how to do it or message one of the moderators like Kooky Panda or Pony Roar.

jellybelly2001
01-05-13, 08:23 AM
The ability to but in a gift request like what you want from neighbors for example croissant

catgirl477
01-05-13, 01:19 PM
MORE PURPLE!!! Please reply with quotes if you agree! There is hardly any purple stuff!!

starskey
01-05-13, 01:37 PM
I played another game and they had catering truck to make big quest with neighbors. You would have a goal of 10,000 cakes but. You had like 5 neighbors and yourself like a week to fill. I like quest like this and you need your friends also would like to be able to unspoil dishes not just leave tips

Stueeeee
01-05-13, 04:25 PM
So.....when's the poll gonna be!

miilktea
01-05-13, 11:32 PM
There should be a button thats easy access to our messages just like our social.

bp34
01-06-13, 02:38 AM
More decorations that are coins and not too expensive!

Worlds2See
01-06-13, 04:59 PM
Adding a "Last logged in: time/date/whatever" feature next to neighbors names would be nice to see who is actually quit the game since if you never open the app again you keep whatever rating you had. Thus allowing us to remove those who are really inactive.[/QUOTE]

I agree 100%. It's hard to tell when a neighbor has gone inactive. I would invite more current players the become neighbors but right now I have too many and it's almost impossible to figure out who is really no longer playing.

rsqbetty
01-07-13, 06:15 PM
Brilliant!

Stueeeee
01-07-13, 06:38 PM
There are some fantastic suggestions on here, although its too late for the winter themed stuff, I do hope TL take into consideration the general game suggestions....that have been mentioned multiple times.

judilio
07-29-13, 04:40 PM
I would like to see some obvious symbol like a star or something to indicate when a recipe is mastered. The slider at the bottom of each recipe doesn't fully show whether you have finished it or not.

TinksThots
07-29-13, 06:05 PM
I would like to see some obvious symbol like a star or something to indicate when a recipe is mastered. The slider at the bottom of each recipe doesn't fully show whether you have finished it or not.
Or it looks full when it's not actually mastered. I find that all the time when I hit the wrong recipe, let it finish anyway so I don't lose the coins, and get a gem from it that I didn't know I hadn't gotten. :mad:

OzFamily
08-03-13, 01:40 PM
I'm a tad OCD, so I would love to be able to select which counter displays each food item. Also, I would love for materials to build expired appliances to be used in future appliances. While it would be neat to get the same appliances that were released last year before I started playing, it would be amazing if there were new appliances this year that used the same materials. Thanks for listening!

teamburcroff
12-30-13, 06:06 AM
I would LOVE more walls, we LOVE to build stairs, decking and 3D structures with them. Inexpensively would be nice too :) Those pirate walls were great! Also, would LOVE to see more solid colored SQUARE tables, we can make large murals and write words with those too. :) Of course, inexpensively would be GREAT! :) :) :) I really LOVE much of the decor in RS! Especially those oversized red LOVE tables!

ferylit
12-31-13, 01:51 PM
How about a "Potluck" theme. Have a long buffet table with many decorative prepared dishes on it and a line of people with plates in their hands. Have sn appliance that makes different casseroles. The tables could be made so they go together and look like banquet tables with a kind of folding chair. I can elaborate more if anyone is interested. =)

nemofish4999
12-31-13, 05:13 PM
I know some people have already mentioned this but I want to see previous appliances available again. I missed the Christmas appliances last year and the year before an also the tea time appliances and the turkey oven, witches oven and the drink mixer from Halloween last year. I also don't have the pirate oven and frosty freezer. Maybe there could be a one day sale or something where they are available. I don't think I'm the only one who feels bad when I see my neighbors cooking food I can't.. Thank you and Happy New Year!

my607
12-31-13, 05:30 PM
I would like to see tables and chairs match. Less gem items and more coin items. Nice tiles and wallpaper new recipes added to old machines. Some goals would be nice too.

nicararga
01-30-16, 04:30 PM
Please bakery story, it will be nice to have more than one bakery in a game! Mabel many layers? Like apartment buildings?

nicararga
01-30-16, 04:31 PM
Mabe uupgrade to 100 levels?

nicararga
01-30-16, 04:31 PM
Easier way to get gems?Please storm8, could you create an ocean theme for the week?

nicararga
01-30-16, 05:35 PM
Is this the place where we make suggestions for improvement for bakery story?Please respond, someone♡}♡

nicararga
01-30-16, 09:55 PM
How about a "Potluck" theme. Have a long buffet table with many decorative prepared dishes on it and a line of people with plates in their hands. Have sn appliance that makes different casseroles. The tables could be made so they go together and look like banquet tables with a kind of folding chair. I can elaborate more if anyone is interested. =)

From nicararga:think that is a great idea! Bakery story should also allow people to own more than one bakery in a single game! ♡

nicararga
01-30-16, 10:07 PM
I would like to see tables and chairs match. Less gem items and more coin items. Nice tiles and wallpaper new recipes added to old machines. Some goals would be nice too.

I think so too! Visited your bakery!

nicararga
01-30-16, 10:27 PM

That will be nice!

melindag1976
02-03-16, 06:31 PM
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE decrease the serving amount! 1025 servings for a dish that takes 4hrs to cook is WAY to much. It would take approximately a little over 10hrs to consume all of those servings. Please make the servings more comparable. 4hr dishes 350-450 servings. I cook daily to master recipes and its SOOO annoying watching counters accruing thousands of servings, sitting for days... I like changing my counters and that's hard to do when your waiting for your food to finish being served... Please be more reasonable with your servings, like Restaurant Story...

planetpeace12
02-03-16, 06:43 PM
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE decrease the serving amount! 1025 servings for a dish that takes 4hrs to cook is WAY to much. It would take approximately a little over 10hrs to consume all of those servings. Please make the servings more comparable. 4hr dishes 350-450 servings. I cook daily to master recipes and its SOOO annoying watching counters accruing thousands of servings, sitting for days... I like changing my counters and that's hard to do when your waiting for your food to finish being served... Please be more reasonable with your servings, like Restaurant Story...

I have to disagree with you. Since bakery recipes are more expensive, it makes sense that they produce a high yield of food. And you don't have to worry about running out of food. I wish we would get higher amounts of food with the newer recipes too. I hope they can also make new recipes that give more than 4 coins per plate. Probably won't happen though :mad:

ChocBubblez
02-03-16, 07:05 PM
I have to disagree with you. Since bakery recipes are more expensive, it makes sense that they produce a high yield of food. And you don't have to worry about running out of food. I wish we would get higher amounts of food with the newer recipes too. I hope they can also make new recipes that give more than 4 coins per plate. Probably won't happen though :mad:

^ This. And the newest recipes in the Amethyst Oven isn't that profitable like Blueberry Buckle, Love Potion, Red Velvet Cake, etc. It's far from that.
In Restaurant Story, there is a very low yield of servings and after one night most of my counters are empty. The only thing that is on the counter is a one hour recipe that serves 800 each. Currently have around 35,000 of those right now, so go figure how much I had to make.
If you need more counters, just buy them. Or just clear your counters.

CattyPriceee
02-04-16, 01:12 AM
All I want are lamposts �� They are such a small basic decoration that I really really want! I wasn't playing when the other two I have seen were released, so I don't have the option to buy any.

melindag1976
02-04-16, 06:52 AM
Everyone plays differently and for different reasons and that's ok since there's no set rules. With that said, I'm a lvl 99 player who plays to master recipes/appliances to acquire the gems, while keeping an aesthetically pleasing shop. Period! I'd like to do that without running out of space because I have a growing smorgasbord of food. Ew.. BS is more expensive than RS in every way 14mil on BS vs 3mil RS for an expansion is beyond ridiculous but it is what it is and higher yielding food is not gonna help that... Perhaps adding higher yielding recipes to the BASIC OVEN and making the yields on the new ovens comparable to their cooking time... COMPROMISE... I NEVER run out of food now but when I played at lower level I would constantly run out of food but I figured it out. Strategies, keeping the door closed at night and different foods that lasted for as long as I needed it.. COMPROMISE, so EVERYONE can continue to enjoy the game

rocketsmama
02-04-16, 06:57 PM
I doubt they even look at this, but I hope they do more coffee/cafe items, but the thing I wish for more than that is a big, cute, wall hanging chalkboard menu. We have one in RS, but not in BS. I also agree with the cheesecakes display and recipes.

InfinityApple
04-18-16, 07:33 AM
You know what we need this spring? Lilypad tables and toadstools as seating! Wouldn't that be adorable? 😁

butterquest
04-19-16, 07:02 AM
I hope they do a Donut theme and maybe upgrade to 100 level?

Bakerling
04-19-16, 10:54 AM
I hope the expansion is unlimited so that we can have more space to place more crate items that we purchase earlier. I hope we can have level 100 and above soon.

skymoondragon
05-05-16, 11:49 AM
I would like these on this game.

GIFT ALL button/ so you dont have to click on each name if you have alot of neighbors. Also it makes it easier if you want to gift something else to one or a few neighbors that especially request something because everyone else is ticked too.

AZTEC, INCA OR MAYAN THEMED FURNITURE AND FOOD. Hot chocolate, jicama cake,

CORNISH THEMED FURNITURE AND FOOD. Cornish pasties

Mair74
05-05-16, 04:25 PM
Hot chocolate and Donuts have been done several times please not again ! As for gifting yes gift all button would be nice and take food out of the gifts !

Dimonhunter
05-14-16, 07:50 PM
Can you do a doughnut or petit fours theme or croissant theme? Anything at this point with new ovens and new recipes for coins! Thanks.