PDA

View Full Version : Pet Shop Story: Suggestions

bawpotter
12-10-12, 03:46 PM
Post your suggestions for Pet Shop Story right here! Do you want to see new pets, decor, etc? After two weeks, the suggestions will be looked at and put into a poll.

Mudturtledove
12-10-12, 08:13 PM
I'd like a pet snowman, rug tiles, new toy pen with other themes, Bluejay, Doves, Jellyfish, Starfish

TessasParadise
12-11-12, 05:52 AM
Please introduce different ways to earn a second nursery or crossbreeding bed.

boinklet
12-11-12, 07:05 AM
This seems to be a game where it is very hard to get free gems. Allow gifting of them.

aurorapersians
12-12-12, 11:16 AM
There are so many cool breeds on this game but I really mis a bernese mountin dog.

Denel31
12-12-12, 06:02 PM
I want Xmas lights!! And white doves. I also want white dust or snow!!

tenanithedruid
12-12-12, 10:11 PM
more rabbits! more types of exotic pets

Teevin
12-12-12, 10:42 PM
I really want a tree frog but to complete that collection you need to have four bordier collies, but they are 149 each that's 596 in all and over $100 dollars (real money) full price, and they don't make vary much coin. Plus I just spent 28 gems getting four bangle cats, I suggest lowering the gem amount on animals like this or making a way to earn free gems.

TessasParadise
12-13-12, 02:39 AM
Yes, I agree with this. The tree frog goal is just insane, I won't even attempt to do it, unless prices are lowered on this.

Teevin
12-13-12, 08:57 AM
I couldn't see the other two pets for the tree frog collection, so figured the bangle cat was the only one you had to spend gems on, so I bought it come to find out I need four border collies, now I'm stuck ,plus I really want a tree frog, its the only way to breed a bullfrog.

webowers
12-15-12, 01:06 PM
To get gems by completing habitats. To only get gems by paying for them or by downloading the holiday games when the cooking games give you gems for maxing out levels on recipes is not very fair. Especially considering how many gems are required just to get the border collies.

TessasParadise
12-16-12, 02:57 AM
We should also keep receiving new goals when we have completed most or all of them. I can see there must be goals because there are still lots unlocked by goals in the shop but I'm not getting any. :-(

nky1111
12-30-12, 08:12 AM
these goals probably go after the bullfrog's goal )))))))))

kooky panda
01-01-13, 08:40 PM
How about a mossy leaf tailed Gecko?http://col.stb01.s-msn.com/i/D3/25B78132F9752F2232BED4F8396515.jpg

kylebusch
01-04-13, 09:59 AM
How about some snakes

nky1111
01-08-13, 08:16 AM
Change the name to pet storage story)))
- people will get curious and more will join the game
- more ppeople will play to higher level to find out why))))
- PROFIT!!!!

seriously, make some means of getting rid of cheap pets without losing nursery rating along with them.
such as buy, feed them and sell with profit.

but this isnever going to happen, because nobody ever works on the gameplay.

WendingWanderer
01-08-13, 12:41 PM
1. Put the request list above the gifts received list - if I haven't given gifts yet, I sometimes don't see that I have requests to fill.

2. In storage, put the pets first, then the decorations, then items to use in constructing pens.

3. Label the animals in the collections. Sometimes it's hard to tell who is who - especially if they are crossbreeds.

nky1111
01-08-13, 03:44 PM
The pet market already has tabs like dogs, cats etc. Why the storagе doesn't?
And sort it alphabetically.. although they need to know the alphabet for that...

nsimmons
01-10-13, 08:20 PM
Please introduce different ways to earn a second nursery or crossbreeding bed.

Yes Please

nsimmons
01-10-13, 08:34 PM
Hello TeamLava .... Are you getting this? 80%+ of your pet shop story forum, let me sum it up for you..do something about the gem problem. It would be nice if teamlava would respond to this issue.

nky1111
01-11-13, 08:46 AM
"if it works - don?t fix it" ))))))))

anissagg
01-13-13, 08:51 PM
The Featured window kept popping up on game load, and I accidentally tapped on the winter box. No warning or confirmation - it just bought the stupid thing and left me with less than half of the gems I had. I get the concept of purchasing gems to support the game, and I've done it for others, but I WILL NOT make an in game purchase when it spends gems with a single unintentional tap, and there is little, if any, way to get them for free. If the company wants to make any money off of this game, they need to lower the cost of the gems, and give opportunities for free ones. I have a feeling this game isn't going to hold my interest for much longer.

akocek
01-14-13, 09:48 PM
Sugar gliders would be a great addition and would go with the current small mammal scheme! The wallaby needs a fellow marsupial in the shop. :)
http://mamapundit.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Sugar-Glider-3.jpg

indigesta
01-16-13, 04:32 AM
As already stated:

- Introduce different ways to earn a second nursery or crossbreeding bed.
- Put the request list above the gifts received list.
- Sort storage.
- More ways to get gems.

Other suggestions:

- Knowing which neighbors answer your requests, and neighbors who visit your store.
- When using gems appears a question: "Really want to use -number- gems?"
(for unintentionally pressing, spend gems buttons are very small and are together, I lost two gems for a plank!!!)
- Know the duration of the build and materials required

Thanks and sorry for my bad English.

Jackal711
01-18-13, 02:32 AM
As already stated:

- More ways to get gems.
- Knowing which neighbors answer your requests, and neighbors who visit your store.

All of the suggestions were great, but I really like these suggestions. I have neighbors that I really doubt play, but I feel bad deleting them. I didn't write on neighbors' walls at first because I thought it was a hassle, but then I realized nobody would know I'm visiting. A bunch of the other Story games have a news feed that let's you know, seems silly to not include the same layout here.
GEMS!!! I feel like *******ing TL games every time I look at how much a border collies costs!

Jackal711
01-18-13, 02:34 AM
I'm not allowed to say b.o.y.c.o.t.t?

britts85
01-20-13, 07:39 PM
Let us know when you are deleting an animal! Give us time to get the animal before you take it completely out of the game, like the snake, wallaroo and the manderin fish! Now I can't complete collections.

indigesta
01-21-13, 03:27 AM
As already stated:

- Put the request list above the gifts received list.
- Sort storage.
- More ways to get gems.

Other suggestions:

(for unintentionally pressing, spend gems buttons are very small and are together, I lost two gems for a plank!!!)
- Know the duration of the build and materials required

Thanks and sorry for my bad English.

I thought more things:

- Solid Divider CORNER and Glas Divider CORNER > without these pieces is very ugly (VERY VERY ugly)

- HAPPY DAYS!
example: " Happy Days! Breed a Goldmation for -number- coins. ONLY 2 days! "
example: " Happy Days! You need a Fish Tank Display? Get it for -number- coins, ONLY 2 days! "
example: " Happy Day! Get today a gem breeding pets 2 times!. " > This its not a great idea for high levels....but its a EXAMPLE!

I hope you like and think about it.

Sorry for mistakes in the text (my English isnt very good).

zerbe6982
01-22-13, 07:46 AM
I am not one to yell for an expansion because everyday pet shop owners have to decide which animals will be on display. (Besides, TL clearly does not want to go this route)

However, I would like to have a separate storage area for pets. I have so many things in storage sometimes, it is hard to find what I am looking for. Having a separate storage for pets would make it easier to find a specific animal without going through all of my stored items including all of the gifts I have received.

Thanks!

zerbe6982
01-22-13, 07:48 AM
I am not one to yell for an expansion because everyday pet shop owners have to decide which animals will be on display. (Besides, TL clearly does not want to go this route)

However, I would like to have a separate storage area for pets. I have so many things in storage sometimes, it is hard to find what I am looking for. Having a separate storage for pets would make it easier to find a specific animal without going through all of my stored items including all of the gifts I have received.

Thanks!

If this isn't possible, then I ask for some kind of order to the storage area. Alphabetical, grouped by items (animals, decor, construction) etc.

Thanks!

Ferns76
01-24-13, 08:08 PM
I just wanted to say thank youto the teamlava staff who take care of this game. I am a kindle fire User and I have really been enjoying g the goals that we have had over the past weeks. It makes playing g the game so much more fun in my opinion. I also play farm story bakery story and restaurant story. Kindle players have been short changed on goals and some updates frequently in these other games. I appreciate what you have been doing. Keep up the good work! The game has been lots of fun! You are doing a good job! Thank you!

Mike4188
01-26-13, 02:25 AM
Hello TeamLava .... Are you getting this? 80%+ of your pet shop story forum, let me sum it up for you..do something about the gem problem. It would be nice if teamlava would respond to this issue.

I agree on every level

keeshakiwi
01-27-13, 08:12 AM
I really want a tree frog but to complete that collection you need to have four bordier collies, but they are 149 each that's 596 in all and over $100 dollars (real money) full price, and they don't make vary much coin. Plus I just spent 28 gems getting four bangle cats, I suggest lowering the gem amount on animals like this or making a way to earn free gems.
i totally agree theres asolutely no way i can get the tree frog its way to expensive for the collies i cant buy 1 never mind all 4!!!!!

keeshakiwi
01-27-13, 08:20 AM
I agree on every level
i totally agree too!!

keeshakiwi
01-27-13, 08:28 AM
yes i definitely agree

adarra23
01-30-13, 12:28 PM
I would like to keep expanded the shop, but the game will not let me. Is there going to be an update soon so I can or am I just done collecting pets, since I have no place to put them?

WendingWanderer
01-31-13, 09:03 AM
I would like to keep expanded the shop, but the game will not let me. Is there going to be an update soon so I can or am I just done collecting pets, since I have no place to put them?

Store extra animals, then rotate them in. For example, store all your Halloween animals, then bring them out in October.

Or, store your low-paying animals until you've collected everything. Then, once you have every animal, rotate in the animals you like best.

stiktoch
02-05-13, 12:37 AM
I am missing a visible que of wich pets I can play with when I visit neighbours. Now you have to tap each playpen to see wich can play.

MamaJunieG
02-05-13, 06:28 PM
YES!! Please do!

MamaJunieG
02-05-13, 06:30 PM
I agree! There needs to be a better way! I understand that gems make you money, Wow! some of these things cost WAY too much!!

MamaJunieG
02-05-13, 06:39 PM
I also feel that some of the animals are too expensive! My kids and I play and we have had a hard enough time saving 10,000 coins, but for example, the new goal asks to have a Siamese Family at 61,600 ea!!!!! NO WAY!! My kids were really bummed about that.We thought 17,800 for one cat or 30,000 was bad, but after seeing that, my kids stopped playing the game! Too bad because they really liked it!

petspaw
02-06-13, 08:36 AM
Post your suggestions for Pet Shop Story right here! Do you want to see new pets, decor, etc? After two weeks, the suggestions will be looked at and put into a poll.

Actually, it'd be great to see more ways to expand without solely relying on the spending of gems. And it would be nice if the game had more ways for you to earn gems. Right now, I'm at a stand still with my pet story and can't expand anymore bc I dont have goobs of money to spend. I understand TL's desire to make money but it may be that if forced to buy gems to play more people will just walk away.

jular919
02-07-13, 08:54 AM
When you are visiting a neighbor or a community member, you can see they have pet construction going on. It would be nice to tap their construction and see what gifts they need to complete the construction. Wouldn't even need to know how many they need just the items. Would make it so much better to be able to gift items they need and not have to guess.

Also gems are a problem. I don't have the real world $ to spend on a game so unless I can earmark them I am handicapped. They are so many pets that require gems to purchase.

149 gems to add to the nursery????? That is very high and poses severe limitations. My shop rating is low because of my lack of breeding but I keep both the cross breeding and nursery beds full all the time. Thanks. It is a good game. Judy

LizzysPets2
02-07-13, 11:20 AM
Too many pet need gems for purchasing. It is almost next to impossible to get free gems also. Allow the users to gift gems to one another this would prolong the useage of the game for users who just dont have real money to freely spend for app gems...

wwb2409
02-07-13, 02:44 PM
I would like to see a way to earn gems added and be able to continue to expand my shop. I think it is a great idea to be able to hit "gift" and it will automatically go to that shop owner rather than have to scroll down to find them.

wwb2409
02-07-13, 02:46 PM
All of these are great ideas!

wwb2409
02-07-13, 02:47 PM
New at this1 All of jular919's ideas are great!

AmazonkaUz
02-08-13, 11:59 PM
Hi. I m newcomer and need your help. I cant invite friends here. I dont know where to find Storm8 ID

riisak
02-10-13, 02:01 PM
Suggestion: Add chinchilla cat back to the game since it is required for crossbreeding.
Please change the collections so they don't require event pets that have been gone for MONTHS, this is not fair to new players who didn't even know about the game while they were available.
Remove gem requirements for breeding 2 gem parents. [Ie: if I buy 2 pomeranians with gems, I should be able to breed the baby using gold, NOT more gems]

And please undo the doubling of some prices. How am I supposed to spend 400,000 gold on a family of ferrets. Why was 200,000 (50k per ferret) deemed too cheep?? pet costs jump from 20k, to 100k, that is ridiculous there is no middle ground...

babs2917
02-12-13, 09:17 AM
Ask them for their StormID

akocek
02-12-13, 08:57 PM
looks like we need an Affenpinscher since it just won the Westminster Kennel Club dog show BEST IN SHOW!
http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/Mtv1.OfTCNWji_7muFfSow--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9aW5zZXQ7aD0zNDc7cT04NTt3PTUxMg--/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/ap_webfeeds/ca283006314e4305290f6a706700d4a9.jpg

sveamaydoll
02-13-13, 01:02 AM
Well if we're going best of show, don't forget about the bunnies :)
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-FZrCbY0RZxs/ULvwzfXRT2I/AAAAAAAAAV4/s3YTuZy-cz8/s1600/BIS+2012.jpg

The Angora won best of show this year at the ARBA National Convention.

akocek
02-16-13, 10:20 PM
another suggestion would be for large habitats! one that could maybe hold twice the animals per square space as the normal habitats. there could be a football field one that has slots for all of the football field dogs to go in and a tree one for all of the tree habitat animals to go in, etc. this would help resolve some of the space issues and would make it easier for us to see all of our pets as we wont have multiple tall habitats squashed together hiding some of them. (the football field one would be especially nice as you could simply have one goal post rather than the ten we currently have. to make this work pets may have to have a completely upgraded habitat already and the large habitat would have set places in it for certain species of pets that would be blank if they weren't purchased yet and this could even inspire people to buy more pets, especially gem pets to complete their large habitats. there could also be a prize for filling the habitat with all of the pets it can hold! just another idea to solve the space issue although it would probably be more difficult to implement than just adding expansions.

belladonnatwo
02-17-13, 06:20 AM
Can't there be a way to earn gems?

in all the other teamlava gems, there is : bakery/restaurant story: baking/cooking the same dish - fashion story: displaying the same clothes - dragon story: receiving gold from your neighbours.
Pet shop story: there isn't and you need a lot of gems for reaching goals. (collections: ex: border collie 149 gems for 1 dog!). it may take some time for reaching goals but you have a perspective. now, i don't and i'm stuck at level 48!

Pugguy13
02-17-13, 01:16 PM
How about day 4 sign in bonus you get a couple gems

belladonnatwo
02-20-13, 03:26 AM
I only collect coins no gems. when appears day 4?

TeryMac
02-21-13, 01:56 PM
I think it is crazy that you are in your neighbor
shop click the gift and have to go though all you neighbor list.
I have 200+ to find the shop. Its time consuming. :-(
Also the gem issue is crazy really almost 100.00 bucks for. as
New nursery for a pixel....

colleeninababies
02-21-13, 02:39 PM
nothing to do with what you are discussing just and idea what if you were allowed to breed more that one or two puppies extra for sale by yourself, these could just be the expensive pets that need gems, when said person has purchased these baby pets, they must pay the penatly of looking after these babies by payment on a daily or weekly basis they can earn no money from them until they grow up which could be a week or more, and cannot breed from them, or sell them on when they are grown. perhaps this could be a way of completing all your pet shop. Maybe the people that choose to breed, also have to pay for a breeders license each time or at least 1 or 2 gems. Only a thought, perhaps this could help you to obtain your tree frog, over a course of time. Just a thought, You could even pay extra gems to make them grow up quickers, and extra to breed them once they have grown. up that way everybody gets to own that sheep dog one way and another?????????????????????????

sveamaydoll
02-21-13, 03:22 PM
That wouldn't give more people the ability to own border collie's. Maybe 1% of the gamer pop has a family of these. Everytime you breed one it is an additional 149 gems. What kind of compensation from a lower level player would come anywhere close to making up for that to be an incentive for a higher level player to breed it? Everything you mentioned after the initial idea (pay breeders license, growing up quicker) also is a gem cost. Why would you make a system to help people get around gem cost that costs gems to use. It's counterproductive. People were already given an opportunity to get the border collie as the pirate dog during halloween for 20,200 coins. Another holiday down the road will probably give us another collie as well.

sveamaydoll
02-21-13, 03:23 PM

I agree, this is time inefficient and leads to people not giving the appropriate gifts because it takes too long to scroll through the whole list.

JAMbakes
02-21-13, 10:13 PM
I have to agree with what I see. I can see spending some money on getting extras in the game, but when the goals "require" you to spend money, that is not cool. And it is expensive. Also, if you are going to charge gems, maybe the animal can pay in gems to keep the supply going. I like this game a lot, but I am getting discouraged with earning a little coin at a time and being excluded from most of the things charging gems. I am not even inspired to buy gems. Also, the goals are a little out of touch. I missed one goal by a few minutes or hours, who knows. But I am not on the game all the time. I hope some of these get resolved before I give up. I play 6 other story games regularly and I have managed to figure out how to manage these. This seems to have a heavy amount of items that need to be purchased with money. Not really a free app.:confused:

JAMbakes
02-21-13, 10:14 PM
Doesn't seem to be a free app when most of the items require you to buy them.

sveamaydoll
02-21-13, 10:44 PM
Doesn't seem to be a free app when most of the items require you to buy them.

The majority of the items do not cost gems. Of the 300 pets that have come out for the game only approximately 87 have cost gems which gives you only 29% of the game's pets requires you to buy the gems to get the pet. Before you counter point all the other animals you need to buy with gems in order to get other animals, (tree frog, bullfrog, dashchund etc.) that is a total of 12 bringing it to 99 and still only 33% of the game. Far far short of the 'most' you claim.

safari1234567890
02-22-13, 11:10 PM
Ferret,slow loris,guinea pig,hermit crab,sand cat,French bull dog,marmoset,milk snake

safari1234567890
02-23-13, 01:02 AM
Also dik-dik,I forgot

SparklingTown
02-23-13, 11:03 AM
Hi everyone!
I'm not sure if the subject has already been debated but I'd really love to decorate my pet store just like I do with the other games like restaurant and bakery. Why don't we have tiles and wallpapers, dividers and other stuff like that?
It would be nice to have a unique store for a change...
Thanx!

tmweeks1967
02-25-13, 07:57 PM

How do you earn gems?? Cannot seem to be able to gain free gems playing game,,,

FireRaven101
02-25-13, 08:38 PM
It would be nice if we got floor tiles, a lot of people have wanted then for a long time now.

rainbowazalea
02-25-13, 10:31 PM
I can buy coins using gems (not that I'm ever going to). I would love the option to buy gems for coins.

sweeedy1010715
02-26-13, 04:17 PM
Please add more expansions. If I can't make shop bigger than there is no reason to buy anything more. If I don't buy anything to add what's the point of playing the game. Please add more expansions. I love the game and don't want to stop.

akocek
02-26-13, 06:33 PM
it would be wonderful if we could get a gem reward for fully upgrading a pet habitat, similar to completing a crop/tree in farm story. Even if it was just one gem, this would help inspire people to use gems in the game and possibly even spend money on them.

Jwags22
02-26-13, 08:17 PM
Hey could you do a French mastiff to? Also a duck, hawk, eagle, flying squirrel, beaver, also less gem pets or at the very least more opportunities to win free gems. Also, I wanted to recommend the ability to turn coins into gems since we can turn our gems into coins. I think that would also help some people out as well.

greentearice
02-26-13, 08:44 PM
I agree with many of the suggestions regarding the difficulty of acquiring gems. This game is truly wonderful but pets such as the tree frog and border collie require too many gems to be completed. There should be ways to obtain more gems. Such as more gem rewarding missions, or awarding a couple of gems for every level you rise in the game. Or change the price of the animals that are required for quest completion to coins instead of gems.
As this seems to be a rather widespread issue, I really hope something can be done about it.

Jwags22
02-27-13, 09:10 PM
I was thinking, would it be possible to allow the people who play your other team lava games to be able to have the option of transferring coins and gems between the games? That would not only create strategy within the games but it would also encourage people to play more of your games and to get farther in those game. Just a thought, if its even possible.

TeryMac
02-27-13, 10:32 PM
Also the gem issue is crazy really almost 100.00 bucks for. as
New nursery for a pixel....

Ty for fixing this now the shop owners name
Is checked. Yay. Way easier

TeryMac
02-28-13, 12:07 AM
Awwwwwww. The new fix broke the gift auto look up. I hope they will fix the crash issue soon :-)

TeryMac
02-28-13, 12:16 AM
I was thinking maybe it would be good to have a neighbor reqest button on the above the gift
Button. Some of the names are really hard to remember so hard to add.

GoldenTiger99
02-28-13, 02:41 PM
I've been playing this game for almost a year, and find it hard to believe that TL has not added Torties yet :( ! I have 2 Torties in real life, and I would love to see them in this game. Calicos would be a great idea too - Tortoiseshell + Angora could get you a Calico cat.

Snowtiger333
02-28-13, 09:11 PM
I would love to see a feature that is in other TeamLava games: credit for visiting and gifting. If I leave a tip in bakery story or restaurant story, the other person knows it. If I "like" an outfit in fashion story, the other person knows it. In Pet Shop Story, it's a big secret.

My friend list in Pet Shop Story is large and if I don't have time to play with everyone's pets, it would be nice to return the favor to those who helped me.

Also, would appreciate a list of who sends what gifts to you. It disappears once you click "gift back" and it would be nice to know without relying on memory. --OR-- at least a message saying, "... responded to your request for help", like it does in the other games. (i.e., i send out request and would love to know who actually helped so i can thank them and/or help them back.)

petsforty
03-01-13, 03:41 PM
How do I get pets out of storage?

cyndi97
03-01-13, 04:46 PM
I think pet shop story should allow the player to make coins when customers buy pets just like every other game the bake shop game you earn coins when your customers buy food why isn't this game the same? This game is the most overpriced out of any other one you should do something to keep your players

LexiBrown
03-02-13, 08:39 AM
Allow the gifting of gems, or make more goals that have gems as the reward. It's way too difficult to get gems. They're VERY expensive. I'm not going to spend hundreds of dollars on an app, and I don't think anyone else wants to either. Or even allow transference of gems from other TeamLava games. That would be alright.

jacksonbelobrajdic
03-02-13, 03:48 PM
I think there should be a unicorn and some kind of whale or dolphin and crossbreed the two to make a narwhal

jacksonbelobrajdic
03-02-13, 04:07 PM
I think there should be some type of whale or dolphin and a unicorn and you can crossbreed both of them to get a narwhal

jc2703
03-02-13, 04:41 PM
I am about ready to quit because you can't hardly earn free gems. I was going to break down and buy enough to get another nursery bed but it would cost me $50. That's insane. It would be one thing to drop $5-15 bucks but $50, it's a game.

NayanPrakash
03-05-13, 11:13 PM
We seriously need more expansions in pet shop story. I have been forced to store so many pets and decorations which I wanted to see in my pet shop. We keep getting cute new pets and decorations, which I love, but how will we put them in our pet shop and use them if we don't have space? Please introduce more expansions.

NayanPrakash
03-05-13, 11:16 PM
Also, don't give us a choice between spending gems and abandoning a sick pet. That's just cruel.

alyssafriends
03-06-13, 03:29 AM
Need to have the shop goals worth doing. For example, make the pets that you get for a long shop goal produce lots of coins like the trained sharpei or moorish idol.. Getting to the end of a goal and finding out the reward is a pet that just takes up space is no fun.

alyssafriends
03-06-13, 03:42 AM
Make a pet that produces GEMS!!!

littleonesmum
03-07-13, 03:54 AM
* Allow more expansion with future updates.
* Change text "abandon" sick animal to "breeding attempt failed" or something more benign.
* Other than that, keep up the awesome work on this fab game

TeryMac
03-08-13, 06:59 AM
I have over 600 nieghbors. I like to gift them all daily but it takes me around 20 minutes and its not all of them. Same thing with material requests. Others have the same issue. Could we get a select all added in the gifts area and request area ?

rokulika
03-08-13, 11:20 AM
This is the most expensive game out there!! I spent a fortune and barely got anything!! Need free gems at every level, something! Cheaper 2nd nursery bed. Less timefor breeding and expanding!!

Dragonstorm1974
03-08-13, 05:32 PM
Ways to get gems and goals that give more coins
Ways to get another nursery, 149 gems is too much to pay to unlock the nursery so you can use it

VTigers
03-08-13, 11:14 PM
It would be nice if once we have done a crossbreed that option disappears from the crossbreed selections. Kind of the same way once I have purchased an animal it does not show in the store. It hard to remember what crossbreeds create what and once I have done it, take that option away so I only see what I haven't created yet.

laurie_27
03-09-13, 03:30 PM
I didn't even realize that the dog was so high, I was still trying to figure out the other cat for the free frog. That is absolutely ridiculous to have to spend that much real money to complete a collection! I might as well by a real dog in real life! I love this game, but I am not wanting to spend all of my real money on it... I have already put in a lot of money, they need to make more goals to earn gems and up the coins for completing goals too.

glitznglittergirl
03-09-13, 04:47 PM
It would be awesome if we could rotate our pens just like the displays!

milling51
03-09-13, 09:48 PM
Totally agree on this one

designersae
03-12-13, 02:17 PM
All I did is when you get 2 level twenty or twenty one, you get a goal that gives u five gems. And wen u install jewel mania, on some places it gives u six gems, but I did two goals and got fifteen gems!

tabmom
03-12-13, 03:57 PM
I want a boxador!!! Crossbreed a boxer and a lab -- here's mine! He's a cutey pie!

tevolosiko
03-13-13, 05:22 PM
Add tevolosiko hourly player. And yesmarquez. Melly2006. Must have. Gifts and help with requests.

catherines14
03-13-13, 06:50 PM
When you upgrade a playpen it should take less time to collect.

alyssafriends
03-14-13, 08:55 AM
Team Lava should post a database of the pets.

Mudturtledove
03-15-13, 09:51 AM
I think clicking once to collect coins and then having to click a second time on each animal is redundant. I'd like to play with just one click please. Thank you!

juanpasilla89
03-18-13, 08:54 AM
I would really want some free animals that would cost no money like a Quaker parrot,chinchilla cat and a free pet shop story world games app and a free pet shop story valentine that would be available on kindle fire.

miracle789
03-18-13, 10:47 AM
We seriously need more expansions in pet shop story. I have been forced to store so many pets and decorations which I wanted to see in my pet shop. We keep getting cute new pets and decorations, which I love, but how will we put them in our pet shop and use them if we don't have space? Please introduce more expansions.

Ditto!

quietstyle
03-21-13, 08:21 PM
Give us an "Are you sure?" Option when spending gems especially on the breeding beds. The buttons are so close and 3 times ( so far ) I have hit the wrong button once on a breeding bed. It was devastating. I have spent some real cash to buy gems to enhance my experience and to compensate TeamLava for their awesome work to create this game. However, it is discouraging to have those gems pocketed so quickly and no way to back out of the mistake. PLEASE help! :)

RagglyRay11
03-22-13, 05:14 PM
I agree! More ways to get free gems would be great!

RagglyRay11
03-22-13, 05:16 PM
Agree!

designersae
03-22-13, 05:48 PM
I would want a super rare crossbreed called the egg hound. If you get it, I know it's crazy, you can get the crossbreed a for coins only... Sorry of I'm crazy.

designersae
03-23-13, 05:53 AM
How about a day were anything that costs gems costs coins? For example, the border collie costs 149 gems, but in coins it costs 3 times as much. Good deal eh?

designersae
03-23-13, 05:55 AM
Ya and on the other posts I agree. Getting free gem goals more fatten. How about once a week?and in every week there must be 5 gems per goal. Ok?

sparklegirly
03-25-13, 10:40 AM
I would really like more space. I'm at level 81. I don't have enough space for every pet that I want. I think that we should be allowed to expand out one more square. Then the game will still be manageable and will allow players to have more pets, after all getting pets is the funnest part about this game. I see a lot of shops that are wall to wall with pets, no space between. That's wrong because everything is so cute and I want to be able to see it.

joytop
03-28-13, 05:46 AM
Be able to 'tip' neighbours, just like bakery story. Also, have 'tip awards' like bakery story who has bronze, silver and gold awards for e.g. giving out a lot of gifts, tips, etc.

Implement more ways to earn gems! This game requires too many gems, very costly. Even the pets are expensive, 60k for one pet is too much. Earning coins in this game is really really really tough.

Bring back the old pets & series pretty please! Especially the bunny series in 2012.

Still, its an awesome game. Hope our feedbacks will be heard! Thank you Team Lava!

sparklegirly
04-02-13, 06:13 PM
Further expansion. If possible with coins but gems would work if prices would go up like the other expansion update. Like 10 gems per square. I really need two more tiles because there isn't enough room for all species.

sparklegirly
04-02-13, 06:42 PM
And how about fix the issue of unnecessary hearts popping up all over the screen that's only been happening since that last update? Anyone getting around to figuring it out? I'd just like to know.

amcmillan87
04-04-13, 11:21 AM
I think the gifting idea would be great ......and I have spent money on this game bur not willing to spend that much lower the price or let us send as gifts ......

huswif88
04-05-13, 11:57 AM
does anyone know the maximum size the pet shop can be?

staceysb
04-06-13, 09:16 AM
Does anyone else get annoyed seeing the "Gems for sale" and "New game update" EVERY time they log in to Pet Story? Can't we just see it once and never again? I login to my shop every 15-20 mins and I'm sick of closing the pop ups down

christina_ne
04-08-13, 08:36 PM
i think you should be able to earn gems like you do coins. i purchased this game for my 4 year old granddaughter and i to play together. she wants to do things NOW!, not wait. For that you need to have gems. I have not found a way to get gems, other than buying them--which is what I have had to do. Under the FAQ section on how to get more gems, all it says is where & how to buy them. If there is another way to get them, you do not advertise the answer & should. Since we started this game on Easter, we have not earned any; if you can earn them, you need to speed that process up with several ways to earn them. I will not continue with this game unless this is changed, as it becomes very expensive.

staceysb
04-09-13, 01:30 AM
i think you should be able to earn gems like you do coins. i purchased this game for my 4 year old granddaughter and i to play together. she wants to do things NOW!, not wait. For that you need to have gems. I have not found a way to get gems, other than buying them--which is what I have had to do. Under the FAQ section on how to get more gems, all it says is where & how to buy them. If there is another way to get them, you do not advertise the answer & should. Since we started this game on Easter, we have not earned any; if you can earn them, you need to speed that process up with several ways to earn them. I will not continue with this game unless this is changed, as it becomes very expensive.

There are one or two tasks that allow you to win gems, but they generally aren't the easiest and most of them involve downloading and playing other games in the series. I have 40 at the moment and most of them have been from these kind of tasks, but I find them really annoying.
I agree we should be able to win more but I guess it shows you don't get anything for free these days ;)

christina_ne
04-13-13, 02:07 AM
i would like to be able to rotate a pet's play pen. you can rotate everything else except this. it would be beneficial in helping things fit better and look better when placed. when you place a pet's pen, you have to put them next to each other in order to have room. it would also be helpful to have a bigger shop or multiple shops

christina_ne
04-13-13, 02:12 AM
thanks staceysb.

NayanPrakash
04-13-13, 08:54 AM
My only suggestion for the game is to increase the expansion limit, or at least provide us with different floors for the shop so that we can place our pets and decorations in an orderly manner. I'm a very high level player with quite a nice pet shop, and I love the game, but have stopped playing because I hate storing everything, like pets and decorations. There's no point giving us so many pets when we have so space to put them. Please give us more space.

cuccuc
04-18-13, 08:42 AM
I would like more expansions please! I don't have enough space left. And have to keep so many pets in storage. :(

adolphmarx
04-20-13, 12:06 PM
Hi, I really enjoy this game and I am just full addicted to this game.

However I can't afford the Collie or the nursery bed because just to get both is $100. Is there a chance where maybe at some high level we can unlock a new nursery bed. However I would really love it if you added a Weimaraner
http://datpet.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/blueWeimaranerpuppies.jpg
they are such beautiful dogs and would even buy one if it could only be bought by gems.

and if it was created maybe add a Weimardoodle which is crossed between Poodle and Weimaraner; or a Labmaraner which is Weimaraner crossed with Labrador
Weimardoodle
http://cdn.greatdogsite.com/resources/photos/from_owners/Weimardoodle-watermarked-1233727812.jpg
Labmaraner
http://cdn2.designermixes.org/designermixes-cdn/pictures/3/uploads/2179/Labmaraner_6725_R.jpg

cecikins
04-20-13, 07:28 PM
I agree with everything said. Fair enough that TL needs to make some cash but it's unfair to completely disregard their loyal customers and players. There's been some great suggestions in this thread to aid both sides, I do hope they consider some. I also feel somewhat suspicious that I've bought gems on one occasion yet haven't had a gem sale in my total 4 months of daily gameplay whereas my brother who has played for half the time has had 2 sales and hasn't made any purchases.

Anyway the only unmentioned suggestion I thought of was, (it is a minor), that sometimes the pens don't match the pet's characters. Anyone else think this? ie. ****zu, English Sheepdog, Selkirk Rex, St Bernard, Chussel.. etc..

But yeah keep it up TL guys you do a great job we just really wish you could be a lil easier on us devotees with the gems please!! :)

gotalotaluv
04-21-13, 10:09 AM
EXPANSION ... EXPLANSION ... EXPANSION .... I just counted, and I have 97 pets in storage - and they're not ALL seasonal (thx giving, xmas, easter, etc) -- and 104 in the petshop, and I don't have half the gem only pets ... of all games, this is one that requires quite a larger store. If it's a money issue I have the perfect idea!! Take the money you make from Dragon Story (the TL cash cow? yes, I play that too) and use it to expand pet shop story. I play 8 difft TL games, and while this one is a no brainer (literally), the goal is to showcase your shop - can't do it when half the pets and deco are in storage. So how bout it? Expansion... please?

sparklegirly
04-22-13, 10:29 PM
Fig Parrot

http://i38.tinypic.com/2utloc9.jpg

Calico Cat
http://i34.tinypic.com/5by6ww.jpg

Leopard Gecko
http://i34.tinypic.com/vsm9na.jpg

These are some new pets ideas :)

GoldenTiger99
04-23-13, 01:21 PM
Aww that Calico kitten is so adorable. Anyways I've noticed for a while that leaving up in this game is pretty hard, there needs to be a way to either get more Exp from pets or less Exp to get to next level. I'm still only on level 54 and the newest pets are almost always level locked, and when or if ever Tortoiseshell cats, and other pets I want are in the game I can't get to buy them, because they are on a higher level. I've been wanting Torties in this game for a while now and I would be very disappointed if I couldn't get them because I not on high enough level.

AlisinChanes
04-23-13, 05:25 PM
I don't have a new pet suggestion atm but I do have one for a display. Someone may have suggested this already but a cute display of pet outfits & little accessories would be awesome. Like little dresses, costumes, hats, shoes etc. :-)

nerdyness18
04-24-13, 12:23 AM
Please bring back the Borzoi, Lifter Whippet and RedFooted Tortoise
Please add more shop goals
Please add many, many more crossbreeds
Please add more collections with non-gem required goals as only 25% are possible at this time
Please add one pet that pays one gem per day, but costs 1,000,000 coins to purchase
And please add one more full rounds of expansions.

Thank you very much for taking these requests into consideration.

safari1234567890
04-26-13, 11:03 PM
Here is a list of awesome exotic animals

Blue foot booby
Beaver
Ground hog
Fairy pink armadillo
Pink duck
Sloth
Mouse Lemur
Brazilian tapir
Pygmy hog
Possum
Kakapo
Kiwi
Vechur cow
Royal antelope
Mouse deer
Tarantula
Hermit crab
Weasel
Hoatzin
Aracari
Tree kangaroo
Macro macaw
Emperor tamarin
Bearded dragon
Take bird
Humming bird
Hornbill
Kangaroo rat
Elephant shrew
Linsang
Danphe
Badger
Polecat
Binitobourg
Lingo
Leopard cat
Rock hyrax
Pygmy hippo
Pygmy tarsier
Pygmy horse
Sugar glider
Kinkajou
Squirrel monkey
Mona monkey
Hycinth macaw
Reticulated phyton
White lion
Chimpanzee
Cougar or puma
Capybara
Stick insect
Pygmy goat
Skunk
Ringtail Lemur
Marmoset
Coati
Fruit bat
Fennec fox
Ocelet
Caiman
Dwarf crocodile
Sand cat
Dik-dik
Bobcat
Eurasian wildcat

sparklegirly
04-28-13, 09:31 PM
Here is a list of awesome exotic animals

Blue foot booby
Beaver
Ground hog
Fairy pink armadillo
Pink duck
Sloth
Mouse Lemur
Brazilian tapir
Pygmy hog
Possum
Kakapo
Kiwi
Vechur cow
Royal antelope
Mouse deer
Tarantula
Hermit crab
Weasel
Hoatzin
Aracari
Tree kangaroo
Macro macaw
Emperor tamarin
Bearded dragon
Take bird
Humming bird
Hornbill
Kangaroo rat
Elephant shrew
Linsang
Danphe
Badger
Polecat
Binitobourg
Lingo
Leopard cat
Rock hyrax
Pygmy hippo
Pygmy tarsier
Pygmy horse
Sugar glider
Kinkajou
Squirrel monkey
Mona monkey
Hycinth macaw
Reticulated phyton
White lion
Chimpanzee
Cougar or puma
Capybara
Stick insect
Pygmy goat
Skunk
Ringtail Lemur
Marmoset
Coati
Fruit bat
Fennec fox
Ocelet
Caiman
Dwarf crocodile
Sand cat
Dik-dik
Bobcat
Eurasian wildcat

This is a pet shop game. If you want these animals play Zoo Story 2. Many of the animals you have listed are in that game.

peliassos
05-03-13, 04:42 AM
Like all the other higher levels, my main problem is having to keep all my pets in storage as well. I don't even have decorations, that's a luxury as my pets do not have space to breathe. I have been breeding 2+ day breeding time pets and logging in just out of habit from time to time, not even collecting the coins from the current pets on display because I have nothing to spend the money on. I can no longer expand, and the money income surpasses the breeding / upgrading costs greatly and I don't see the point.. Please let us expand somehow. The second storey idea few comments before wasn't that bad either...

DorothyBelle
05-04-13, 09:47 PM
I noticed that I'm not alone in the cost of most pets in this game. We need ways to earn more coins and more gems. I understand you make money from the purchase of gems but most of the other TL games have ways to earn gems.

sparklegirly
05-04-13, 11:24 PM
Could the Sun Connure goal be brought back? I missed it and just can't forgive myself.

sparklegirly
05-07-13, 09:01 AM
Could we have some ducks? My cousin had pet ducks and there's a family of ducks that live by my house in the spring and summer and I think they are really neat birds. Also I would just like another bird please, but a bird that is in the tree and house play pen like most other birds, please.

Disel8
05-07-13, 09:25 AM
Need to be able to get more gems!

safari1234567890
05-07-13, 12:17 PM
This is a pet shop game. If you want these animals play Zoo Story 2. Many of the animals you have listed are in that game.

Excuse me,I said exotic animals.Some wild animals can be tamed as pets.Just Google.

sparklegirly
05-07-13, 12:23 PM
Excuse me,I said exotic animals.Some wild animals can be tamed as pets.Just Google.

I don't believe in the "taming" of wild animals.

mbpharr
05-12-13, 01:19 PM
I'm not sure if anyone else has mentioned this yet but I am out of space in my shop and I want more space! I feel weird putting pets in storage so I want more more more space!

gwamie
05-14-13, 07:49 AM
Hi,
I'd like a Belgian flag for my shop .
Thank you,
Id:gwamie
Shop : Beaucie's

robyn142021
05-15-13, 04:58 PM
More ways to earn free gems!!

sparklegirly
05-17-13, 09:46 PM
my friend toocuteanimals has told me about her desire to have her "real life" dog available in the game. it's a Goldendoodle (Golden Retriever/Poodle). Since both of these animals are available I don't see why it couldn't be arranged :)

http://i39.tinypic.com/21jc9e1.jpg

GoldenTiger99
05-21-13, 03:23 PM
I still badly want Tortoiseshell cats in this game, but it turns out that Torties actually a type of pattern/color according to Wikipeda, and the Cat Fanciers' Association😨!So maybe there is a breed of cat this game doesn't have yet such as the American Short Hair, I know this game has short hair cats, but American short hairs are a different breed. As far as Callicos go,technetly they WHERE in the game as the American WireHair cat however sence they were obtained by a Olympic Games goal they are unfortunately unobtainable now, I would love to see them return, I think an American theme would be pretty cool (hint,hint😉).I would also love to see a Border Collie/Golden Retriver mix it should be called the Golden Collie😊. Oh and Blue Macaws, they are beautiful birds 😋.

nurseasst
05-23-13, 12:10 PM
Please please please give us more space

ladyy22
05-24-13, 05:17 AM
Please add newsfeed for Android.

mityaj
05-24-13, 11:12 AM
More cats that earn good return like the English Mastiff or Wallaroo. None of the current cats do. African gray parrot would be nice...

sparklegirly
05-25-13, 04:25 PM
YES! African Gray Parrot would be awesome!

sparklegirly
05-26-13, 08:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmlDlkeWBEY

YouTube video of someone's pet octopus. HOW SICK IS THAT?! I think that should be the next addition to everyone's aquariums. :)

05-27-13, 09:04 AM
I would me nice to be able to gift gems to neighbor's. Or even have more ways to get free gems.

CatLadyy
05-27-13, 01:35 PM
I wish there were colour options for the walls. Even if there were just a couple options like purple, grey, blue, yellow..

sparklegirly
05-27-13, 05:47 PM
There are ways to get free gems but you can't expect the makers to just hand em out freely all the time. If you don't want to spend money then you don't have to in this game. People complain about gems too much.

Margo212
06-02-13, 11:28 AM
Your goals are unrealistic! Too many gems are required and it's so hard to get them! Why can't you allow to send them as gifts? The game stops being fun very quickly after you see it's impossible to do anything without paying real money which I never do for any games.

Margo212
06-02-13, 11:29 AM
If people complain too much, they have a good point to do it. I agree the gems are too hard to get and it's generally no fun to play this game (unlike some other games) without spending real money.

Margo212
06-02-13, 11:31 AM
[/B]Your goals are unrealistic! Too many gems are required and it's so hard to get them! Why can't you allow to send them as gifts? The game stops being fun very quickly after you see it's impossible to do anything without paying real money which I never do for any games.

emmaloosa
06-06-13, 12:08 AM
please add AUSTRALIAN SHEPHERD to the dog selection, I just adore them and I know a lot of friends who do too!

emmaloosa
06-06-13, 12:10 AM
also, does teamlava actually check these suggestions? I've read all 16 pages of suggestions from last year and I haven't really seen any of them implemented..... are we being heard? Maybe I just haven't noticed, but I want a sign that someone of some importance actually reads these things!!

Velcro31
06-07-13, 03:40 AM
This seems to be a game where it is very hard to get free gems. Allow gifting of them.
No! That would make it too easy

Gardienn
06-07-13, 11:01 AM
Unlocking more nursery beds with higher levels. This is basic, so I'm surprised to learn you can only get more beds with gems. Ah well... the game got me extra gems in other games that are far better. Time to delete.

Gardienn
06-07-13, 11:02 AM
Unlocking more nursery beds with higher levels. This is basic, so I'm surprised to learn you can only get more beds with gems. Ah well... the game got me extra gems in other games that are far better. Time to delete.

And a huge amount of gems compared to how many you can earn. Not good.

Velcro31
06-11-13, 01:05 AM
How about unlimited expansion

srsr2525
06-13-13, 10:02 PM
No! That would make it too easy

Not too easy indeed. Just like in Dragon story, you can receive a max. of 3 golds (aka gems here) each day, it still takes time for you to store enough gems to buy or crossbreed pets. That's a reasonable alternative solution for players who don't wanna spend $$$ on games. :o

LadyCougar46
06-14-13, 09:15 AM
There has to be a better way to get gems instead of buying them. Can't afford this game anymore.

cephus404
06-14-13, 04:53 PM
To be honest, I'm about to stop playing this game, it's just too frustrating. There comes a point around level 30 where it's just pointless. Of the goals I currently have, the vast majority cannot be completed without buying gems. Of the collections, I cannot complete the vast majority without buying gems. There really is no point to bothering, all I do is log in, clear all of my pens, maybe breed or upgrade once in a great while and log out. I have no reason to visit my neighbors, I have no reason to buy new pets and I know that no matter what I do, I'll run into that pay wall where TL has their hand out. Yes, you have to make money, but your prices are absurd. Just about every other TL game lets people gift gold or gems, why not this one?

Oh well, I'm certainly not going to recommend anyone play this game, in fact, exactly the opposite.

LeeaVet
06-15-13, 12:20 AM
The space for the game it's to little. I need more space for my animals and now i cant buy more space

DeeDeeR69
06-17-13, 07:23 PM
To be able to rotate your pets..especially when they have the houses...that would be awesome..Thanks for the hard work and fun,u providefor us.... :-)

dapplefur
06-17-13, 09:54 PM
- still want a frug.
- fix the forcecloses. My game forcecloses so much that I have to use the world games version to do anything.

CrystalDavid852
06-18-13, 12:35 PM
Gift gems!!!!!!!!!!!:D Please!!!! I really struggle to get gems and I really want the collie!!

CrystalDavid852
06-18-13, 12:37 PM
Not too easy indeed. Just like in Dragon story, you can receive a max. of 3 golds (aka gems here) each day, it still takes time for you to store enough gems to buy or crossbreed pets. That's a reasonable alternative solution for players who don't wanna spend $$$ on games. :o

Yes! That would be perfect, I have dragon story as well and even though all the good dragons cost 1000 gold at least we can get gold.

si03f
06-19-13, 01:58 PM
I would like to see the option to decorate your shop with wallpaper and tiles. The same way as fashion story, restaurant story, bakery story etc. Also allowing people to earn gems more would be nice because it's rare and when that finally is an option, it's only for 1 or 2 of them. Especially considering how fast gems get sucked up in this game. However many gems are required to buy a pet, that # has to be multiplied by 4 & then also add to that the # of gems it takes to crossbreed that animal, which then also is multiplied by 4. My last suggestion is my most desired one... Only having one breeding and crossbreeding bed really sucks especially since so many of the animals take 2-7 days. And paying 149 gems for a 2nd one is absolutely ridiculous and will never ever happen. Unlocking a 2nd one when you reach a certain level would be a nice and fair way to do that.

Petfruits
06-20-13, 06:00 PM
Two suggestions - 1. Coins should be convertible to gems at an exchange of maybe 250 to 1.

2. Anytime there is an option to spend gems, there should be a confirm button so that you don't accidentally spend gems.

Marmalademuffin
06-21-13, 02:12 PM
I would like to see the option to decorate your shop with wallpaper and tiles.

Me too! I like to visit my neighbors and in Pet Shop they all really look the same since you can't personalize them with colors you like on the floor and wall. There is really no way to express yourself.

mlea99
06-21-13, 04:03 PM
I agree with you regarding the border collie. It's absolutely ridiculous that the border collie requires 149 gems but only gives 2 paws and 8 coins. There are less costly animals that give more. Why have a goal and collection that requires something practically unattainable for people who just want to play without other options to get gems.

Ysera1
06-24-13, 05:15 PM
We should have the option of gifting gems like we do gold in Dragon Story.

Chortt666
06-28-13, 04:10 PM
I would like to see the option to decorate your shop with wallpaper and tiles. The same way as fashion story, restaurant story, bakery story etc. Also allowing people to earn gems more would be nice because it's rare and when that finally is an option, it's only for 1 or 2 of them. Especially considering how fast gems get sucked up in this game. However many gems are required to buy a pet, that # has to be multiplied by 4 & then also add to that the # of gems it takes to crossbreed that animal, which then also is multiplied by 4. My last suggestion is my most desired one... Only having one breeding and crossbreeding bed really sucks especially since so many of the animals take 2-7 days. And paying 149 gems for a 2nd one is absolutely ridiculous and will never ever happen. Unlocking a 2nd one when you reach a certain level would be a nice and fair way to do that.

Yehhhh I want it too most of all!!!

Chortt666
06-30-13, 05:38 AM
let us decorate our pet shops!

I really want to be able to decorate my pet
Shop and turn it be more special!
I am not talking about huge colaction of wallpapers ...
Not as it in the games: bakerystory and fashionstory
But just some wallpapers and diferent colors
I really really want to change the wallpapaer and the floor in my petahop
this is my favorite game of all TL games I play!
And I really want to make my store to be the most special!!!
And it will be interesting that not all the shopes will look the same as they look right now...

mityaj
07-01-13, 02:43 PM
Please add more "collection", especially with cats. There are 12 collections in the game today, most require dogs. How about 13-th collection with some cats? Preferably the one that does not require spending of gems :-)

Sammy4me
07-02-13, 10:45 AM
Can someone please email me with the answer to my question? I cannot get a response from team lava support.I am playing Pet Shop Story and reached Level 59. I am not able to expand any further and the shop is crammed full. what to do now?

sparklegirly
07-04-13, 07:36 PM
Can someone please email me with the answer to my question? I cannot get a response from team lava support.I am playing Pet Shop Story and reached Level 59. I am not able to expand any further and the shop is crammed full. what to do now?

no one can expand beyond what the current limits are. there isn't something wrong with your game that's just how it is. I believe several threads have been started about it but nothings been changed. maybe keep posting things there?

mskittyboyd
07-08-13, 09:50 PM
The border collie price is outrageous and quite honestly you should be ashamed for making such an important animal for goals and cross breeding!

CatLadyy
07-23-13, 04:20 PM
I hope to see a really good Halloween update (I know it's a few months away, but really, it'll be here soon!) Black cats, wolves, bats, rats, haunted dog house, spooky cat tree..

sparklegirly
07-23-13, 08:33 PM
Cats
Tonkinese (Siamese/Burmese)
Oriental Shorthair/Oriental Siamese
British Shorthair *PLEASE I LOVE THESE*
Van Cat
Chantilly-Tiffany (Asian Semi-Longhair)

Dogs
Pomsky (Siberian Husky/Pomeranian)
Akita
Samoyed
Tibetan Mastiff
Miniature Pinscher
Japanese Spitz
Newfoundland
Pekingese

Decorations
The plant showed in the decor tab from the menu (it's green and has white flowers, really want it...)
Giant yarn ball
More cat scratchers like a cat shaped one
Dog house
Cat litter boxes besides the plant one
Worm farm
Bird perch
Pet teasers (like the things you dangle off string that cats love to paw at)
Hamster tunnels
Ferret hammocks
Live aquarium plants
Bunny feeder/food (hay and vegetables)

sparklegirly
07-23-13, 08:46 PM
Cats
Van Cat

Dogs
Akita
Samoyed
Tibetan Mastiff
Miniature Pinscher
Japanese Spitz
Newfoundland
Pekingese

Decorations
The plant showed in the decor tab from the menu (it's green and has white flowers, really want it...)
Giant yarn ball
Dog house
Worm farm
Bird perch
Hamster tunnels
Ferret hammocks
Live aquarium plants

Forgot to mention African Grey Parrot, Fig Parrot, Leopard Gecko, Russian Tortoise, Tarantula...

Hey everyone who may read this if there's something you want don't be afraid to type it. If they see people want the same things maybe they'll make it :)

Marmalademuffin
07-24-13, 05:02 PM
I am about ready to quit because you can't hardly earn free gems. I was going to break down and buy enough to get another nursery bed but it would cost me $50. That's insane. It would be one thing to drop $5-15 bucks but $50, it's a game.

Since gems are required to even complete goals and collections, I feel it is only fair that there be some way to earn them or gift them. I bought a few gem animals in the beginning and can't even buy mates or breed them. When I bought them I assumed I would be earning gems like in other team lava games I play. I like Pet Story but it is a little boring because you can't change the look of your shop so visiting neighbors get repetitive. Then once you put something in to breed it takes days so there is no reason to return to the game. Also I would like to see new collections added as I have completed all I can without buying more gems. I have bought gems in all 5 of the other team lava games I play but not this one as it seems unfair that we HAVE to purchase and not earn them.

Marmalademuffin
07-24-13, 05:10 PM
I would love to see a larger variety of habitats. Love the new beach ones and the western ones. There are a couple of cats I want to get but I don't care for those same old blue plastic habitats. Also I have not upgraded some because they get so tall they block neighboring pets. Got the Foldex not long ago and I love that habitat with the fireplace. Nice and cozy. I would love to see more like that so the setting looks like the pet is happy. Who wants to spend time in a plastic habitat. I would also like to see more cats. Just ordinary house cats in nice colors like grey with white feet and nose, black and white spotted.
Please add the option of letting us decorate the walls with wallpaper.

sparklegirly
07-27-13, 10:54 PM
Cats
Van Cat

Dogs
Akita
Samoyed
Tibetan Mastiff
Miniature Pinscher
Japanese Spitz
Newfoundland
Pekingese

Decorations
Giant yarn ball
Dog house
Worm farm
Bird perch
Hamster tunnels
Ferret hammocks
Live aquarium plants

So sorry! Today I realized that there is a Tiffany cat because I saw it in my friend 4everfurbabies shop. My apologies, must add to shop now :)

Marmalademuffin
07-28-13, 04:39 PM
Would like to see added:
zebra finch
gerbil
tricolor guinea pig (white black and tan)
More hamsters, at least one the natural brown of common hammies
Cichlid fish , the pure yellow ones
little orange newts
non pedigree cats
more reptiles
lilac point siamese

sparklegirly
07-29-13, 08:16 AM
Would like to see added:
zebra finch
gerbil
tricolor guinea pig (white black and tan)
More hamsters, at least one the natural brown of common hammies
Cichlid fish , the pure yellow ones
little orange newts
non pedigree cats
more reptiles
lilac point siamese

There are two gerbils... By non pedigree cats do you mean crossbreeds?

pommom123
07-29-13, 05:05 PM
EXPANSION!!!!!!!!!

There is no incentive to continue acquiring pets when you have to put half in storage where you can't enjoy them.

sparklegirly
07-30-13, 02:58 PM
Would like to see some more cats :)

Dwelf (Munchkin/Sphynx)
Havana Brown (More brown cats please!) Like the Tiffany cat should be dark brown fur not white :(
Calico
Himalayan
British Shorthair (This cat is so popular I can't believe it's not in the game)
Oriental Shorthair or Siamese
Pixie-Bob
Tonkinese (Burmese/Siamese)

Please consider adding another round of expansions. We've run out of space a long time ago... I would like to add decorations but don't have space for anything that takes up more than 1 square... I really like the kitty fountain but I would need to put 4 pets into storage to place it in my shop, and I'm not moving things around like that. Please consider adding more space. People complain about it for a reason....

antara0702
07-30-13, 07:17 PM
I fully agree with some members dilemma here. I have bought 3 times of 105 gems so far, one month into this game.
I play this game everyday, my collection of coins can be in hundred of thousands but most of for no usage at all,
except high charges in expanding the shop space, tedious waiting time for neighbours to contribute permits first,
than wait for another period of time in building the space.
The developer should have just charge in gems for certain special breed for purchase of the first two parent,
and charge in coins for breeding the babies.
I can understand from the developer's point of view, the cost of maintaining the website / platform to run the system,
but think of it this way, profit is not about everything, when you are creating a community for people from all walks
of life, all over world, to create a harmony of friendship.
For people to understand each other about their cultures, values, on the other side of the world.
Money can't buy all these life experiences of real people interacting with each other everyday,
for them to understand, at least, there's still a warmed voice over the side of the world.
As to spend real money on everything is not about creating a harmony community anymore, it's about facts
of figures in dollars and cents.
Moreover, there are so many games in this platform to choose from, maybe create an account, that buying
the gems once that can be used for all games purchases, rather than one for each.
Than, I think, this is all about 'real money' business spinning platform rather than just to have free games.
Just my thoughts.

andromedablack
08-19-13, 12:26 PM
I'd like to have more bunny pets in the game please! Or the opportunity to buy for gems the locked by goal pets! I really want the white and dwarf bunny... :(

tame14
08-26-13, 07:12 AM
you should make a teacher dog for back to school sasons

Jbold1
10-06-13, 11:23 PM
#1 Plz fix the bug that makes the entire game glitch When you try to post a comment on ANY wall.
#2 Plz give us a way to see if players have visited our store, like in almost all other TL games. The only way to know if someone visited is if they post on my wall, but nobody is doing that because of the annoying glitch that throws up 800 popups at once. As soon as u choose them, ten more appear.
#3 Plz lower the cost of the Border Collie. That price is insane, & the goal is unreachable for people on fixed income in today's economy.
#4 Bring back the Chinchilla Cat. What happened to it? One day it just disappeared.

Thx.

Jbold1
10-06-13, 11:30 PM
That's a VERY good suggestion! Getting gems for completion of a pet family of 4. I love it!

Jbold1
10-06-13, 11:36 PM
To get gems by completing habitats. To only get gems by paying for them or by downloading the holiday games when the cooking games give you gems for maxing out levels on recipes is not very fair. Especially considering how many gems are required just to get the border collies.

EXACTLY! --to both quotes.

Jbold1
10-06-13, 11:47 PM
Plz enable us to delete items in storage that we don't need. Another good idea for gems would be to purchase them with coins. I'm sure you'd make it something outrageous, like 1 million coins in exchange for 1 single gem, but hey it's a start.

Jbold1
10-07-13, 12:16 AM
The majority of the items do not cost gems. Of the 300 pets that have come out for the game only approximately 87 have cost gems which gives you only 29% of the game's pets requires you to buy the gems to get the pet. Before you counter point all the other animals you need to buy with gems in order to get other animals, (tree frog, bullfrog, dashchund etc.) that is a total of 12 bringing it to 99 and still only 33% of the game. Far far short of the 'most' you claim.

I think you are forgetting all of the gems it costs to create hybrids. MANY of those cost well over 20 gems each. Not only do u have to spend gems to buy both animals, but now u have to spend even more gems to create a hybrid. Then that new animal needs a mate, more gems. It's a losing battle, dear.

TPease
11-11-13, 02:29 PM
I am missing a visible que of wich pets I can play with when I visit neighbours. Now you have to tap each playpen to see wich can play.

I was wondering this very same thing, in farm story usually it is fairly easy to see which areas needs attention, not so with Pet Story, you have to go through every one of your neighbor's playpens to find the ones that can be tended to. I was hoping that rhe forum would offer a way to see easier, and another that would be nice to see notifications that your store was visited and who visited...

TPease
11-11-13, 03:04 PM
Allow the gifting of gems, or make more goals that have gems as the reward. It's way too difficult to get gems. They're VERY expensive. I'm not going to spend hundreds of dollars on an app, and I don't think anyone else wants to either. Or even allow transference of gems from other TeamLava games. That would be alright.

What a novel idea of transferring gems from other TL games, I basically stopped playing Bakery, Restaurant and Fashion story because I was bored with them, I ended up having my idea of a perfect shop and after I acheived my personal goal, I had no other goals to keep my interest in the game, allowing the transfer of gems from my other games would definitely intice me to go back to the games.

Good post...

nky1111
11-29-13, 10:59 PM
make the MARKET and STORAGE point to the same page when u return to them like it is in all other games it's insane it took me 4 HOURS to buy and store all the stuff and check if it's there i'm going to sleep at 10 AM it's insane

QuestNXO22
01-30-14, 05:10 AM
I got a Suggestion! Please fix the game up. This game when I first started it was pretty cool but that all changed fast. First off the pets take way to long to breed and the cost of 149 gems is way to high for a second bed. Second It takes way to long for the buildings expansions to be done. 2 Days for a pet to breed is crazy long. The animals only give you a little bit of coins and they cost 7000+ to buy them. I can barely get the coins up to a good amount. This game should be made more like Bakery story or one like that. Make it to where we can customize the walls and the floor.

tresspassers
02-01-14, 04:10 PM
Please let me change the wallpaper and floor tiles! I love my pets but my shop is so ugly! No amount of decor can make it pretty. Use designs from the other games if you have to.

horsesfriends
02-01-14, 05:49 PM
Sorry to bother you but there is 2 things I want to ask you.
1. Add me horsesfriends
2. What are Redeem code and where can I get a Redeem code.

Get back to me as soon as possible
Thank you, Mackenzie/horsesfriends

KelsFriend
03-11-14, 11:07 AM
Okay, my issues/wished for changes are:

1. I've maxed out expansion, so why should I keep playing? I've already had to put several pets in storage.

Suggestions for fix: Once main floor is maxed, offer a task to add a second floor to the shop Create 'stairs' and advance up to double the space available.

2. Way too many gems required to buy many pets or to breed them once you have parents.

Suggestions for fix: Allow gems to be giftable, similar to Dragon Story. Have a maximum number available to gift. The gift-able items can become "request" items for
completion of new pet areas. Leave the permitting process as is.

3. If there is a switch to giftable gems, allow the number of giftable gems to increase as the player levels up.

4. Have a "Closed for new pet search" option. If a player is going to be off line due to exams, surgery, etc., they can activate this sign to pop up when someone visits so that
their neighbors know they have just had to stop for a short time.

5. Have some sort of marker showing which pets already have had visitors, along the lines of either Dragon Story, Fashion Story, Bakery Story. It takes a lot of time to find pets that are available to play.

I think that if these issues were addressed, more players would stay in the game. I've lost several neighbors once they had no more room.

Dragonmage650
03-18-14, 09:27 PM
Please give us more goals with gem rewards, a lot more. Also either make the pets drop more coins or drastically drop the prices on market pets. I am constantly running out of coins.

maguar
04-24-14, 05:50 PM
Please see the new poll and suggestion thread here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?67982-Pet-Shop-Poll-and-Suggestion-Thread-25-April-2015)