PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Story - Suggestion Poll & Suggestions Dec 10

maguar
12-10-12, 02:16 PM
Vote for the items, themes and catalogues you'd love to see. You can vote for as many as you want but you can only vote once.

If there's an item, theme or catalogue that you just have to have but it's not in game, this is the place to suggest it.

The suggestion for more gifting options has been passed on.

JeaJets01
12-11-12, 05:42 AM
Hi maguar, I came to see the content of your poll and I was surprised to see it is limited. There are many issues that have been raised by users. Issues such as thumb traps; that is when we are clearing thumbs and the clear or keep box appears instantainiuosly resulting in long awaited items cleared from our racks or tables.
Would you be able to create a poll that users can vote on such an issue? Perhaps include a poll for a confirmation screen to appear when we purchase items with gems.
I came to make suggestions and hope these help. I will encourage neighbor to come and vote as well.

sourlicorice5
12-11-12, 07:33 AM
I'd love more winter displays, new doors and windows. I also voted for an Australian theme. I'm not Australian but I would like decorating part of my boutique with Australian stuff. It's one of the places I really want to go to.

I also agree with JeaJets on the thumb traps. Im on an iPad so it's easier for me to avoid but mainly thinking of those on a phone where the screen is smaller and it's much easier to fall into them.

maguar
12-11-12, 01:57 PM
Hi maguar, I came to see the content of your poll and I was surprised to see it is limited. There are many issues that have been raised by users. Issues such as thumb traps; that is when we are clearing thumbs and the clear or keep box appears instantainiuosly resulting in long awaited items cleared from our racks or tables.
Would you be able to create a poll that users can vote on such an issue? Perhaps include a poll for a confirmation screen to appear when we purchase items with gems.
I came to make suggestions and hope these help. I will encourage neighbor to come and vote as well.

Thank you for your feedback. The purpose of the Suggestion Poll is to allow users to vote on items, catalogues and themes that they want to see in Fashion Story. The issues that you have raised relate to game features and are more appropriate for the Feedback thread or the current gem confirmation thread.

Feedback: http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?56-Fashion-Story-Feedback-and-Bug-Reports.

Gem Confirmation: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?38283-Who-wants-a-CONFIRM-button&p=446754&viewfull=1#post446754

mymummy789
12-11-12, 01:59 PM
Selected more avatar facial features. I would love a face that already has glasses on, so that I can still put hats on it without losing the glasses. I wear glasses and it feels and looks wrong when I take them off my avatar just to put a hat on!!! Daft, I know, but...............

queentina3
12-11-12, 02:34 PM
Selected more avatar facial features. I would love a face that already has glasses on, so that I can still put hats on it without losing the glasses. I wear glasses and it feels and looks wrong when I take them off my avatar just to put a hat on!!! Daft, I know, but...............

That is close to what I'd like to see changed about our Closet, but I go a step further.

Head Gear (aka hats, and etc)
Earrings
Neclaces
Bracelets
Handbags
Dresses
Shirts
Jackets

and so forth...............This way we can layer Jackets over Shirts or have earrings and necklaces on at the same time. They really could update the Closet to be more user friendly. I'd also LOVE it if TL would make all NEW ITEMS that come out weekly be in the very front of each applicable tab. It is such a pain having to go tab by tab by tab to TRY to find the new items since they never are consistent as to where they place them.

I voted for almost everything, a few I left off, but I would love to see the Victorian or Lolita Theme next February/March time. Wish we had more Door and Window options as well, and hopefully for coins not gems. LOL

callofcthulhu
12-11-12, 06:07 PM
Maybe because I'm into geekery, I would love to see a steam punk catalogue, a 1940's ?ber vamp catalogue, a renaissance faire catalogue, and heck, naughty school girl or other lingerie options. Even throwing in traditional wear from around the world would be cool (arisaid, anyone?). Most certainly need more hair options. My hair changes regularly, and I would love my avatar to have dreads or something. The fact that the only decent style comes out of a box or costs gems drives me nuts.

And don't get me started on the gifts. Contrast pumps don't sell!

JeaJets01
12-11-12, 09:26 PM
I'd love more winter displays, new doors and windows. I also voted for an Australian theme. I'm not Australian but I would like decorating part of my boutique with Australian stuff. It's one of the places I really want to go to.

I also agree with JeaJets on the thumb traps. Im on an iPad so it's easier for me to avoid but mainly thinking of those on a phone where the screen is smaller and it's much easier to fall into them.

I would love to be free & take you up on that trip Sourlicorice ;) Inhope your day is/was as bright as mine.

Thanks maguar, I will attend those threads.

BeYaaz
12-11-12, 10:18 PM
Also wanted to vote for winter Australian and bridal but accidentally clicked vote darn phone hope you guys can add the votes

corina65
12-12-12, 06:49 AM
Can you also make a vote for more different gifts ?

abellissima
12-14-12, 04:04 AM
I love the victorian teme and hope for a victorian surprise box, i really enjoy the xmas quest and i hope to see some fireworks display for the 1/1/2013

littlebridge
12-16-12, 03:36 PM
This thread says 'suggestion poll and suggestions'. I would like to make a suggestion unrelated to the poll, just related to the game. TeamLava, can you make updates come out for all platforms at the same time? I realize that this suggestion has already been made, I would just like to restate it. As a Kindle fire User, I didn't realize that my tablet choice meant I wouldn't be able to play the games.
I'm just so sad that I still don't have the Christmas update, less than ten days before Christmas. Even if we get the goals soon, there may not be enough time to complete them before they get yanked.
Thanks for your time. Happy holidays.

albatros82
12-17-12, 07:07 AM
I have a suggestion for the holidays weekend, a special gem discount of 50% so we can spent a lot of money with a lot of gems as reward :P this could be a super present from the teamlava to us.
and go go go for the victorian teme.

greatday2bealive
12-17-12, 05:31 PM
I voted water displays, winter displays, and bridal...sorry to those who voted for it but I'm not an avid supporter of the victorian theme again. Also, I would like to see some professional, business clothing for women...maybe black dress pants with black long sleeved top with a shirt underneath...black dress shoes (no bigger than 1 inch heal if any heal)...and some kind of business bag, luggage, or a watch (we have a lot of jewelry but no watches sadly)

greatday2bealive
12-17-12, 05:33 PM
And a bathroom for the boutique...odd but most stores have them

Ic3e
12-17-12, 09:32 PM
I voted water displays, winter displays, and bridal...sorry to those who voted for it but I'm not an avid supporter of the victorian theme again. Also, I would like to see some professional, business clothing for women...maybe black dress pants with black long sleeved top with a shirt underneath...black dress shoes (no bigger than 1 inch heal if any heal)...and some kind of business bag, luggage, or a watch (we have a lot of jewelry but no watches sadly)

I agree with you (for once). Business clothing would be really nice to have. Take examples from New Gork executives. Knee length skirts, dress shoes, Houndstooth, ******d suits, black, briefcases, etc. And maybe New York Sharp, business clothing mixed with leather and biker influence.

jackar
12-18-12, 07:43 AM
I have seen turkey display in fashion boutique �������� , Australian theme �������� time for kangaroo ? Get serious people ������

abellissima
12-18-12, 10:26 AM
I agree with you (for once). Business clothing would be really nice to have. Take examples from New Gork executives. Knee length skirts, dress shoes, Houndstooth, ******d suits, black, briefcases, etc. And maybe New York Sharp, business clothing mixed with leather and biker influence.

You're confusing the lolita style with the Victorian style. In this game i do not see any furniture or dress or display of the 1800 ... victorian 1800... and the fun in this game isnt to see the everyday dress in my shop...

Mermaidm
12-18-12, 03:41 PM
I have seen turkey display in fashion boutique �������� , Australian theme �������� time for kangaroo ? Get serious people ������

lol, hahahaha.... yes fashion boutique where customers also get a turkey hahahahahah .... meat with clothes..... hahahahaha... yes... I AGREEE

fairygeece
12-18-12, 03:53 PM
lol, hahahaha.... yes fashion boutique where customers also get a turkey hahahahahah .... meat with clothes..... hahahahaha... yes... I AGREEE

yes, devs forget that thanks giving are being mostly celebrated in USA and Canada ( I think) and having turkey display in fashion store DOES seem ridiculous for the rest 75% of FS players. Now why to put Australia theme? I understand when you put Paris box , Paris is heart of fashion (Paris chest by the way has probably the most non-worthy displays), anyway.... I suport mermaidm and jackar in this. I voted for lolita of course :) would appreciate Lolita/victorian - Rococo style :)

lelaina752
12-18-12, 06:19 PM
I agree with you (for once). Business clothing would be really nice to have. Take examples from New York executives. Knee length skirts, dress shoes, Houndstooth, ******d suits, black, briefcases, etc. And maybe New York Sharp, business clothing mixed with leather and biker influence.

I LOVE this idea! A leather skirt, a bracelet with some studs, short booties, a mixed media blazer or jacket. Maybe an outerwear coat with studs on the sleeves? Pointy heels with different colored toe caps. And more hair options! I really want some curly brown hair for my avatar! :)

shakiba
12-18-12, 06:22 PM
Australian theme, for sure. I love Australia (only because I researched it for a project). It's the 2nd place in the world I want to visit, after France. Plus, new doors, windows, winter displays, and water displays.

ginrae22
12-18-12, 11:08 PM
the thing I want more than anything is new gifts!!

BeYaaz
12-19-12, 01:38 PM
I would love being able to add walls within the boutique

Monkees
12-21-12, 02:08 PM
we NEED more Avatar hair and facial options!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ic3e
12-21-12, 09:48 PM
A cool hipster theme would be nice, not just the "mainstream" hipster look itself... woah that was ironic...

I'm talking about the other styles that hipsters use like Boho Punk, Boho Chic, Geek Chic, etc. So what about it? Would a hipster theme be nice? Because I sure like this idea!

Ic3e
12-21-12, 09:52 PM
For furniture for the hispter theme I was thinking along the lines of "Loft living". Things like retro couches and loft beds and such. And maybe a display of a hipster hangout

For catalogs:

Hipster Chic:
Collared Blouse
Olive Shorts
Granny Boots
Faded Tote bag

Oh, The Irony:
Knitted Cardigan
Drop Waist Skirt
Combat Boots
Knitted Beanie

BeYaaz
12-23-12, 02:42 PM
Please allow us to add walls within our boutique

hushkat
12-23-12, 04:11 PM
Please allow us to add walls within our boutique

You can sort of do this by buying several of the basic black dressing rooms and then rotating them to create a black wall.

callofcthulhu
12-26-12, 12:31 AM
I would love to see more wall paper and flooring options that don't cost gems. I love purple, red, and orange (not necessarily in that order) and the ones that are available cost gems (I'm not spending $100 bucks on gems or are weird hues, like the murky purple. For example, the Celtic design (one of my favorites) costs gems for the wallpaper, large tables, and dresser, but the tiles and small tables cost coins. That's ok, but the orange items all cost gems. Not cool. I would love to see Indian inspired and peacock inspired decor/catalogues. Other decor items I would love to see would be things like candles, crystals/geodes, and more flower options like red roses and calla lillies. Less frills, more organic designs

maguar
12-26-12, 09:07 PM
Please visit the new poll and suggestion thread to vote for your favourites.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?43069-Fashion-Story-Poll-and-Suggestion-Thread