PDA

View Full Version : Trigger for feed the baron

midnightmeerkat
12-10-12, 01:30 PM
I do not have 'feed the baron'. I have sir piggie and have completed the truffle and prime rib quests. 6 and 30 of each..... Is it random or should it have been triggered by now?

nokkha
12-10-12, 01:46 PM
Have you collected from sir pigglesworth yet? I got the quest after I collected from sir pigglesworth the first time :)

midnightmeerkat
12-10-12, 01:50 PM
Yes ... i have collected many, many times

midnightmeerkat
12-10-12, 01:53 PM
I wasn't really worried about it before but I am now out of quests and would like to try it, not sure if the trigger is random or if there is a bug on my game

nokkha
12-10-12, 02:18 PM
Could it be possible that you already done it? It needs 10 prime cuts,10 truffle & some bacon?

midnightmeerkat
12-10-12, 02:48 PM
Could it be possible that you already done it? It needs 10 prime cuts,10 truffle & some bacon?

Nope, definitely haven't done it yet...... Maybe it's a random trigger and I have to wait ..... and wait

kooky panda
12-10-12, 02:49 PM
I thought I got mine after I collected from my sheep.

midnightmeerkat
12-10-12, 02:55 PM
I have been collecting from cows, sheep, pigs, chickens, sir piggie. And nuthin' is happnin'

nokkha
12-10-12, 03:09 PM
Maybe delete & reinstall will help.... ;)

midnightmeerkat
12-10-12, 03:14 PM
Maybe delete & reinstall will help.... ;)

Nope...... I am thinking it is random, like the Tabernum quests

fondants
12-10-12, 11:30 PM
Great, I'm now in the same boat...

Got pigglesworth, been collecting from him continually for 2 days, finally finished the 30-prime-cut quest (finished the 30-truffle awhile ago) and collected again, and.. no feed the baron quest :(

cloudsail
12-11-12, 12:02 AM
I am wondering if the trigger is supposed to be the next time you get a truffle or prime cut after completing both 30 item goals (which would explain why people get it after collecting from different animals), but there's a condition that checks if you already have more than one of that item in inventory... I got my last prime cuts from an adventure and had one left over after giving 30 to the baron.

Either that or you have to have completed some of the cooking goals? But I feel like they aren't really related and shouldn't be on the same quest line.

midnightmeerkat
12-11-12, 12:23 AM
Don't think so as I have collected heaps of prime ribs and truffles after finishing the 30 ribs and truffles, I have also finished all the new cooking goals too (including the cooking caravan).

yupiyupigumgum
12-11-12, 12:40 AM
Don't think so as I have collected heaps of prime ribs and truffles after finishing the 30 ribs and truffles, I have also finished all the new cooking goals too (including the cooking caravan).

What are we going to lose if we don't get this feed the baron goal? You know, like in tabernum goal, if we don't get the shards , we won't get the goal and that means we won't be able to make jewel and iron ore in our workshop ever.

cloudsail
12-11-12, 12:47 AM
We'll keep storing up prime cuts and truffles that we can't use... And the baron seems to give out rather useful stuff sometimes.

nokkha
12-11-12, 06:18 AM
What about bacon? Have you collected any yet?

tiggerhobbes
12-11-12, 07:12 AM
Mine got triggered after I've finished all the truffles and prime cuts quests, and started to accumulate both items.

I had 99 bacon, close to 50 prime cuts and the "quests" got triggered as I was collecting my 15th truffle.

Quote/end quote on the "quest" because it's not really a goal or anything, just another recipe in your kitchen that you have the option to use.

Not sure how it works for others. I figured mine was somewhat randomly triggered but definitely think it came along with the truffle (i.e. collecting from my pig)

zombiefun
12-11-12, 11:31 AM
I haven't finished truffle quest and got feed the baron. And to be honest, I'll never will finish that truffle quest, I've better have those lanterns he keep giving me.

queentina3
12-11-12, 12:07 PM
Mine got triggered after I've finished all the truffles and prime cuts quests, and started to accumulate both items.

I had 99 bacon, close to 50 prime cuts and the "quests" got triggered as I was collecting my 15th truffle.

Quote/end quote on the "quest" because it's not really a goal or anything, just another recipe in your kitchen that you have the option to use.

Not sure how it works for others. I figured mine was somewhat randomly triggered but definitely think it came along with the truffle (i.e. collecting from my pig)

That was my experience as well, I had a ton of Bacon and was getting close to 50 prime cuts when it triggered from a truffle collection out of the blue. I still haven't finished that HUGE 50,000 coin caravan for the 10 apple pies/cobbler/lemonade/breakfast yet, but I'm close. I only have 1 more breakfast and then 3 cobblers then I'm done with it. I even got 2 more Orange trees to try to hurry it along. LOL

midnightmeerkat
12-11-12, 12:16 PM
Woohoo!!.... On my iPhone I just got the recipe - got it when collecting from my keep (bandits adventure) not sure of what item triggered it..... Now I have to wait hour and a half for a free kitchen

nokkha
12-11-12, 12:19 PM
Woohoo!!.... On my iPhone I just got the recipe - got it when collecting from my keep (bandits adventure) not sure of what item triggered it..... Now I have to wait hour and a half for a free kitchen

Yay! Congrat!!! ^_^

midnightmeerkat
12-11-12, 01:22 PM
Yay! Congrat!!! ^_^

PikaSquirrel
12-11-12, 06:29 PM
Please refer to this thread, thanks :)

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?40888-Feed-the-Baron