PDA

View Full Version : City Metro - Poll & Suggestions Dec 10

sehana
12-10-12, 01:19 PM
[Multiple Choice]

New Suggestions/Poll Thread http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?43157-City-Metro-Poll-amp-Suggestions-Dec-27

Note about polls: polls can only contain a max of 10 items. If you strongly feel that I have not included something in the poll that should have, I try to pick things that are popular or by how many people say "yes I want that too". But I will keep note of something that you feel strongly about. :)

What new buildings, decorations, factory items would you like to see in your metro city?

This isn't official news: but it's probably too late to suggest Christmas/Holiday items as it takes quite a while to make content for games.

The suggestions for features, as in the way the game is played, are being considered, but the polls are for actual in-game content. :)

But, please still feel free to post suggestions to game play and content. :)

A poll will be run in 2 weeks for some suggestions that were placed in this thread :)

threeway5
12-11-12, 02:28 AM
I would still like to see a redesigned 2 x 2 Fire Station Community Building please!

tmum49
12-11-12, 09:32 AM
Is it just the item that comes first that is put in the game or top three?

tmum49
12-11-12, 09:35 AM
We already have enough water and trees so that should not have been placed in the poll.

mdot1997
12-11-12, 09:41 AM
To be honest at least 6 of these items in the poll should actually be created as they will be brilliant. These include: boats, bridges, docks, train/tube stations, different type of road and a plaza shopping area!

kooky panda
12-11-12, 02:32 PM
Member asked me to post for him:

gift system that u can gift Gems , roads , river ,and 5 different supplies

threeway5
12-11-12, 09:18 PM
We already have enough water and trees so that should not have been placed in the poll.

Water and Trees are what sets the beautiful Cities apart from the Ugly ones.

From a Design & Aesthetics perspective, more water-based Decor, Trees & Parks should definitely be in the poll.

Tossa747
12-13-12, 09:22 PM
We seriously need more industry buildings. At least 8! Especially now with the new shops, some of them takes almost 200 goods!

Also, more community buildings. Love them.

mdot1997
12-14-12, 11:54 AM
We seriously need more industry buildings. At least 8! Especially now with the new shops, some of them takes almost 200 goods!

Also, more community buildings. Love them.
You could vote for the dock because that could be in the industry sector

threeway5
12-15-12, 04:02 PM
You could vote for the dock because that could be in the industry sector

It would be cool if there was an Industry Dock, which had to be next to water instead of road.

A new Wonder is also long overdue!

mdot1997
12-16-12, 11:36 AM
Can we have a bus station which actually sends out bus routes in the next poll

Charsville
12-17-12, 07:58 PM
Please make the bridge a bridge that can be used by cars to cross over the water. Don't want a huge oversized decorative bridge like the one in original City Story. It was a very nice bridge to look at, but didn't work with roads and water.

roosfamily
12-18-12, 05:17 AM
Please make the bridge a bridge that can be used by cars to cross over the water. Don't want a huge oversized decorative bridge like the one in original City Story. It was a very nice bridge to look at, but didn't work with roads and water.

I totally agree: I want a big bridge wich is usefull! :)

threeway5
12-19-12, 04:54 AM
Golden Gate Bridge Wonder would be amazing...

Can I please also suggest a Modern Mansion (like an LA Cribb) for the next poll as well?!

56cupcakes
12-21-12, 05:15 AM
Would love to see a cute little photomat like Kodak used to have all over the place. That and a cupcake factory!

mdot1997
12-24-12, 06:08 PM
When can we expect these new additions to be put on the game?

Paul__
12-27-12, 05:08 PM
Need more levels maby to level 100
And more eng for a exaple level 44 eng cap 88
Eng takes 5 secs for 1
And City Story Metro : Winter
Goal : Let it Snow ; download City story metro : winter
Win 45 gem 44 xp
Faster
Tree falled on street
Street sign
New chests cost 24 gem
Street light
Genorator
Teamlava headqorders

sehana
12-28-12, 12:38 AM
New Suggestions/Poll Thread http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?43157-City-Metro-Poll-amp-Suggestions-Dec-27