PDA

View Full Version : Hurts to say I think I'm giving up on ds !!:(

mrslugo
12-10-12, 12:57 PM
So I'm on level 94 I have almost every dragon except all of the diamonds I think I'm going to give up I pretty much tried every combo u can think of idk wat to do anymore I really do love this game and i want a diamond really bad but at level 94 and after months of trying I think it's time for me to give up. Any ideas on wat I shud do?

azychan
12-10-12, 01:05 PM
First, i think there are dragons that will be updated every weeks, so if you give up, you can't get them.
Moreover, tons of DS players want to get diamonds and their hybrids, but couldn't, so you're not alone. Maybe you will get one tomorrow or next week.

However, if you are bored with the game and you don't wan to play it anymore, so advices are useless. Just do what you want.

Manaphio
12-10-12, 01:18 PM
So I'm on level 94 I have almost every dragon except all of the diamonds I think I'm going to give up I pretty much tried every combo u can think of idk wat to do anymore I really do love this game and i want a diamond really bad but at level 94 and after months of trying I think it's time for me to give up. Any ideas on wat I shud do?
I know this sounds cheesy but what doesn't **** you makes you stronger

grondai
12-10-12, 02:31 PM

Don't worry it was cheesy lol

Lolas_Kryptonite
12-10-12, 02:45 PM

Yeah.... somehow I don't think this quote can apply to this game lol

empress2013
12-10-12, 02:55 PM
I quit fashion story at level 90 to play this. The game will always be here should u decide to return

cityfan
12-11-12, 12:50 AM
Take a break......enjoy the holidays! Come back in 2013 ready to go again

BabyDinosaurRawr
12-11-12, 01:20 AM
Dragon story, like any other game, is meant to entertain. If you arn't having fun anymore then just take a break like the others say and when missing dragon story is more on your mind than satisfication with your break come back aand play, you might be pleasantly suprised with how its progressed.

One downside though, if there are more LE dragons you will miss your chance to breed them.

flowless
12-11-12, 01:57 AM
I also stopped playing for some time
It was firestorm after the other one

But came back when the LE dragons were introduced
I started to have more luck
And started to enjoy the game again

May be all u need is a small break
There will be more dragons. Awaiting u
Maybe a better luck too

tabiti
12-11-12, 04:48 AM
I'm starting to feel the same and I'm on level 30 something. Have lots is interesting dragons, but mostly fruitful and those brownies. Come on and give us a break here. After so many of those korny lookin fruitfuls'give us a fairy.