PDA

View Full Version : Dragon - Poll & Suggestions Dec 10

sehana
12-10-12, 12:28 PM
[Multiple choice poll]

New Suggestions Thread http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?43076-Dragon-Poll-amp-Suggestions-Dec-27

What new dragons, decorations, would you like to see on your island?

This isn't official news: but it's probably too late to suggest Christmas/Holiday items as it takes quite a while to make content for games.

The suggestions for features, as in the way the game is played, are being considered, but the polls are for actual in-game content. :)

But, please still feel free to post suggestions to game play and content. :)

A poll will be run in 2 weeks for some suggestions that were placed in this thread :)

msvidkiller13
12-10-12, 12:32 PM
Hi :) Would love to see all the new updates and dragons for Kindle Fire :) Also be able to display eggs and would love to see maybe a dragon that deals with the major Equinox 12/21.12

Nefertekas
12-10-12, 12:33 PM
Oh nooo, how many can we chose ? :p i want to tick like four boxes...lol

SteveEG158
12-10-12, 12:37 PM
omg i like all of them but when will they give the portal out to everyone :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

sehana
12-10-12, 12:39 PM
multiple choice

moostermine
12-10-12, 12:41 PM
Well I did pick four! Hmmmm liking the sound of that crystal moth ( sounds familiar hmmmmm?)(and yes Takiofallon that is moth with an O!)

Nefertekas
12-10-12, 12:47 PM
I picked: snowflake, extra den, trees and flowers, fountain of youth and extra habitat.
I liked the fountain of youth idea simply because I love the boo and pumpkin when they are babies! So I haven't evolved mine. :3 this could be an add-on to our waterfall, maybe? :)

Well I did pick four! Hmmmm liking the sound of that crystal moth ( sounds familiar hmmmmm?)(and yes Takiofallon that is moth with an O!)

EEEEEEEEEEE :p

moostermine
12-10-12, 12:49 PM
You got it in one!

Martin323
12-10-12, 12:50 PM
Well a confirm button on spending gold would be definitely a nice Christmas gift! (include this in the next poll :-) ) But let's face it... TL is not Santa..

Nefertekas
12-10-12, 01:14 PM
Well a confirm button on spending gold would be definitely a nice Christmas gift! (include this in the next poll :-) ) But let's face it... TL is not Santa..

They won't,it means extra cash for them... :/

Manaphio
12-10-12, 01:17 PM
Will team lava take in all of the progress and what we want and make a change

enoch4
12-10-12, 02:47 PM
My number one priority is definitely an increase in the habitat cap. Things like an additional breeding den (cool as it sounds) would do absolutely nothing for me until I have space to put more dragons. Please, TL, help me out here! I'm digging all the cool new stuff that comes out, but it is ****ing me to have to sell off more and more of the dragons I had hoped to keep in order to make space for new content.

MazShaddix
12-10-12, 04:21 PM
I picked breeding den, habitat limit raised (cap and holding amount), new year dragon... Tho how about a doomsday dragon for the 'end of the world'

Nefertekas
12-10-12, 04:22 PM
I think more dragons inside a habitat would be messy.

willothewisps
12-10-12, 04:26 PM
hi :) would love to see all the new updates and dragons for kindle fire :) also be able to display eggs and would love to see maybe a dragon that deals with the major equinox 12/21.12

yes please! Lol lol lol lol!

kwhales
12-10-12, 04:54 PM
What happened to the dark dragons?

Chulliedoo
12-10-12, 05:23 PM
Extra breeding den!!!!!! :d

Takiofallen
12-10-12, 05:30 PM
I knew what the top answers would be to this poll before i looked. It's simple, habitat increase is mentioned in every thread no matter what the original topic is. The second breeding den wars of 2012 set a record by posting 50 pages in 10 minutes (yes i'm exaggerating but not by much) add to the fact that there are people still floating around with them......need i say more.

sunnybabi1986
12-10-12, 06:11 PM
2nd breeding den, habitat increase, and ability to choose epic form of dragon(because I don't like the look of some of the "Epic" forms now...)

lylahmae
12-10-12, 06:18 PM
I really like the fountain of youth idea!

beaulilfairy
12-10-12, 07:07 PM
please fountain of youth.. i am sad because my parakeet is invisible in epic form :(

grondai
12-10-12, 07:11 PM
I suggest *ahem*, again, that we can prestige after level 100, and we get a crown or a change of island name color at each prestige. This was not my original idea but I like it!

Robert51483
12-10-12, 08:30 PM
Additional breeding den for sure!

jrodt333
12-10-12, 09:08 PM
I agree with almost every thing up there but I accidently messed up and didn't check the increase max habitats! :( Oh well.

Kami365
12-10-12, 10:00 PM
I choose four but at least we all need increase of Habitats and another Breeding Den.

GDude118
12-10-12, 10:31 PM
How about new years week the diamond dragon goes down to super rare, and new years day it goes down to rare. That would be a nice new years gift. :). (I would say Christmas week and day but, give them more time. Things can't be done over night.)

profsink
12-10-12, 11:01 PM
I'd make a suggestion, but I keep forgetting Android doesn't get feature updates...
So, um, raising the habitat limit? That'd work on all platforms...
More Decor would be nice, even if it were just the mushrooms, rocks and trees.

jrodt333
12-10-12, 11:17 PM
How about new years week the diamond dragon goes down to super rare, and new years day it goes down to rare. That would be a nice new years gift. :). (I would say Christmas week and day but, give them more time. Things can't be done over night.)

If this happened I would spend all my 580 golds on trying to get one! This is a great idea! TL would probably make some money off of this too, right? So it's like a win-win sort of thing. Or maybe at least the diamond dragon could go on sale for 500 gold instead of 2000. Please TL do one of these!

Lol I got so excited over something that will never happen.

jaxe13
12-11-12, 12:32 AM
here are some suggestions :D

1.Let us clear that annoying patch of land on the first island and the highest island that can't be cleared.
2.Maybe the second breeding den can be obtained after a series of attainable goals like specific dragons / decorations / level that way only the active players will be able to get the den.
3.Let us convert coins into gold even if it means 100,000 coins > 1 gold or let us get gold from clearing land or sometimes while collecting coins or feeding dragons.
4.Since it takes a million apples to feed the dragons now maybe give us more farms or at least bring the food value down.
5.I got this idea from another game i play - maybe each island could have a shop/stall and we can put the dragon eggs we dont want, decorations we dont need anymore or food we've grown into the stall and visiting neighbours can look through them and purchase the items for coins?
6.The weekly contest could be something besides designing dragons maybe it could be a funny fail contest like seeing which DS player can get the most number of firestorms? :p
7.When we visit neighbours maybe we could get something besides 1 xp or 5 coins? i used to visit and play with the dragons of 300+ neighbours everyday but what's the point.. everyday the social ranking is cut by almost 1/3 and you only get 1000 coins or 300 xp for all the time you spend on neighbours..

Just some thoughts :)

BabyDinosaurRawr
12-11-12, 12:57 AM
I know fountain of youth is close to the bottom right no but please! I REALLY REALLY WANT THIS! I love baby dragons but want more coins and ability to breed which i cant have at baby level :(
I WOULD BUY FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH FOR GOLD!!!!

BabyDinosaurRawr
12-11-12, 12:59 AM
Oh yea and i want to have the habitats hold more dragons so we can have one of each stage of dragon in one habitat like a family :)
The habitat increase is a given for all high level players!

Tango_K
12-11-12, 01:49 AM
Maybe we with the new storage system we can store the eggs we do not want and display them! :)

pegasus14
12-11-12, 05:04 AM
I would also like to see some inventive for level ups past level 30.

oreo42709
12-11-12, 07:55 AM
Breeding den, breeding den, breeding den!! (: lol

bobidb
12-11-12, 11:03 AM
I would like to see the ability to help breeding, expansion and crops by visiting your neighbors We could visit and instead of just "playing with dragons", we could instead tap on the beading den, nest, farm or land expansions and help speed things along. This could benefit players from all levels. As for the poll, I choose to increase the habitat cap.

grondai
12-11-12, 11:04 AM
Habitat increase

grondai
12-11-12, 12:29 PM
Make twin dragons! Every one in a while one egg will have two baby dragons in it. Lets use a diamond for example. If there are twin diamonds they will come out twice as small compared to a regular diamond. Even in epic form they will still be half the size!

grondai
12-11-12, 12:30 PM
Every once in a while *

moostermine
12-11-12, 12:34 PM
Nice! TheWhiteDragon

GDude118
12-11-12, 01:18 PM
If this happened I would spend all my 580 golds on trying to get one! This is a great idea! TL would probably make some money off of this too, right? So it's like a win-win sort of thing. Or maybe at least the diamond dragon could go on sale for 500 gold instead of 2000. Please TL do one of these!

Lol I got so excited over something that will never happen.

It really is a win/win for both! Teamlava will make a ton of money from people speeding up, then make a ton of money from people like me who want all the diamond hybrid! And we would have a Diamond!! Come on teamlava! It's a really good business move.

tigger04
12-11-12, 01:40 PM
I would love to have an update to the gifting system. Continue to allow the 3 gifts of gold but allow a small food donation to the rest of our neighbors.

I also would like to see an option to abandon an egg from the nest. It is torture to stare at an egg for 12 hours or 20 hours knowing it is a fail! At the very least can the breeding and hatching times of common"rare" breeds be dramatically reduced??

One last thing, that unremoveable patch on our islands, if we cannot remove it can we at least change the graphic on it? That patch of trees is mocking me :(

grondai
12-11-12, 01:41 PM
The unremovable patches of trees are spaces that will be used for updates. Example the dawn tree

I would love to have an update to the gifting system. Continue to allow the 3 gifts of gold but allow a small food donation to the rest of our neighbors.

I also would like to see an option to abandon an egg from the nest. It is torture to stare at an egg for 12 hours or 20 hours knowing it is a fail! At the very least can the breeding and hatching times of common"rare" breeds be dramatically reduced??

One last thing, that unremoveable patch on our islands, if we cannot remove it can we at least change the graphic on it? That patch of trees is mocking me :(

grondai
12-11-12, 03:23 PM
Make twin dragons! Every one in a while one egg will have two baby dragons in it. Lets use a diamond for example. If there are twin diamonds they will come out twice as small compared to a regular diamond. Even in epic form they will still be half the size!

Someone say "Woah mini dragons? Awesome". I would also like to add that this can only happen 1-3% of the time. This would make a twin set of firestorms look luxurious

LittleBoPeepWithAnAttitude
12-11-12, 03:35 PM

1.Let us clear that annoying patch of land on the first island and the highest island that can't be cleared.
2.Maybe the second breeding den can be obtained after a series of attainable goals like specific dragons / decorations / level that way only the active players will be able to get the den.
3.Let us convert coins into gold even if it means 100,000 coins > 1 gold or let us get gold from clearing land or sometimes while collecting coins or feeding dragons.
4.Since it takes a million apples to feed the dragons now maybe give us more farms or at least bring the food value down.
5.I got this idea from another game i play - maybe each island could have a shop/stall and we can put the dragon eggs we dont want, decorations we dont need anymore or food we've grown into the stall and visiting neighbours can look through them and purchase the items for coins?
6.The weekly contest could be something besides designing dragons maybe it could be a funny fail contest like seeing which DS player can get the most number of firestorms? :p
7.When we visit neighbours maybe we could get something besides 1 xp or 5 coins? i used to visit and play with the dragons of 300+ neighbours everyday but what's the point.. everyday the social ranking is cut by almost 1/3 and you only get 1000 coins or 300 xp for all the time you spend on neighbours..

I totally agree with converting coins into gold!

And the shop/stall idea is great. I really would like to be able to remove common eggs (firestorm for example) instead of waiting 12 hours.

grondai
12-11-12, 03:38 PM
With the new trading and crafting section I think we need to be able to trade eggs for gems instead of having them go to lvl 4 first.

Nefertekas
12-12-12, 05:10 PM
Another weird in-game feature you guys should check out.

In all iOS devices that I have seen DS being played in, when we write a comment and then accidentally tap somewhere else, what we were typing is immediatly ERASED. woosh, gone. The keyboard disappears, and then if we tap back on the text we were writing, it just vanishes.

Can this be corrected? I have seen android devices without this issue,

grondai
12-12-12, 05:12 PM
Same problem here

Another weird in-game feature you guys should check out.

In all iOS devices that I have seen DS being played in, when we write a comment and then accidentally tap somewhere else, what we were typing is immediatly ERASED. woosh, gone. The keyboard disappears, and then if we tap back on the text we were writing, it just vanishes.

Can this be corrected? I have seen android devices without this issue,

grondai
12-12-12, 05:16 PM
I suggest raising the amount of food and coins we can get for 250 gold and lower. I would never spend 250 gold on 1.1 mill coins when I can make that in half a day. Same with food, I would never buy 18,000 food for 250 gold when I get that in a little over 15 hours

Lavender5698
12-13-12, 04:22 AM
Voted for an additional breeding den, larger diamond habitat and increase on habitat cap. Though out of all of them I'd most appreciate an increase on the habitat cap.
A suggestion I'd make though is maybe to change the daily rewards around a bit? On the fifth day maybe we could get gold instead of coins? Or maybe spin a wheel on one day and you can win experience, coins, gold or maybe with the new spell shop and trades being released, gems and crafting items? Just a few suggestions.

Apart from that I really like most of the ideas in the poll up there ^^ hope some of them make it through :D

Lavender5698
12-13-12, 04:29 AM

I'm not too sure about converting coins to gold...(If you know how to there's an ultra easy way to get a fair amount of gold) But I completely agree with an increase to the farms cap (I usually don't have too many problems because I'm overloaded with coins but I'd like another one of two). I kind of like the idea of selling dragon eggs...But maybe trading dragons instead? I know I'm continuously getting dragons other people are struggling to get and I'd love to trade them, but since I can't it's SELL! Hmmmm different gifts from the neighbours? Yeah I wouldn't mind a slight increase I guess to the amounts of exp. and coins we get but it doesn't bother me too much because there are lots of other ways of getting experience that require less effort and coins aren't really a big issue once you've run out of buildings to buy and you're waiting 2 days for each expansion to be finished. Overall some decent ideas, some of which I think should be included in the next poll :)

Nefertekas
12-13-12, 04:36 AM
Also: i think android players have a harder time sending maps. It goes something like this:

*in le news feed* > oh, my friends asked for maps, i shall send! > *le tap on green SEND thingy* > *up pops a crazy, useless pop-up!!* > "YOUR MAP HAS BEEN SENT. AS IF U DIDN'T ALREADY KNOW THAT, BCZ U SENT IT, SILLY!" > That pop-up features Mother Dragon and she has a troll face. Well she doesn't, but she might as well have... > *poor android player needs to tap again just to be able to send MORE MAPS* > repeat the process 5737363829 times.

I donno. The popup seems kinda useless. Especially for laggy games.

Lavender5698
12-13-12, 04:36 AM
I would also like to see some inventive for level ups past level 30.

So would I, I'm on level 66 now and for the past 36 levels leveling up is like nothing changed. (Except that number inside that star right in the top left of the screen goes up bye one). Even if you only got something ever 5 levels at least it'd give people some incentive to level up. Usually I'm just leveling up now because I just happened to get enough experience.

henrylucky
12-13-12, 06:18 AM
Sorry...... test
Test..........

grondai
12-13-12, 10:58 AM
I suggest creating something that allows players to interact with each other in a more physical type setting. Racing, fighting, mini games of that sort. I promise that this would put your games rating way up. Maybe now that we are getting trading centers you could allow us to set our eggs for a price so other players could buy them from us. Make an online market like an **** fory dragon story almost.

Nefertekas
12-13-12, 04:26 PM
I like the idea above. ^^^^

Also, dear Jake:

I would love a unicorn/pegasus dragon. Kinda like in monster story, but looking more like the pretty unicorn from PonyRoar's pic. It would look so majestic and pretty at the same time... *.*

rutylr
12-14-12, 03:48 AM
Get Stormie off friends list. What is the sence of asking for neighbor s, when you force us to have a neighbor who is useless.
I try repeatedly to deleat but still stuck with a neighbor who does not play with dragons.
Please If not for everyone else get it off my neighbor s list.
My biggest pet peeve .

NewAge888
12-14-12, 04:23 AM
Hi,

Just a suggestion for the update, a counter/indicator of sort so that players would know how many "plays" left the they need to do. Similar to the tip-counter on the BS and RS.

Nefertekas
12-14-12, 05:21 AM
Get Stormie off friends list. What is the sence of asking for neighbor s, when you force us to have a neighbor who is useless.
I try repeatedly to deleat but still stuck with a neighbor who does not play with dragons.
My biggest pet peeve .

Stormie is there to help newer players start their game (if they can't find a nbr they can send stormie some gold to accomplish a goal). And it sends you maps.

Tossa747
12-14-12, 07:53 AM
My biggest pet peeve .
Or make him a better neighbor who visits and sends gold.

But at least he's fast at accepting requests ;)

Horntail21
12-14-12, 08:51 AM
Collect all/Plant all/Select all Neighbor Buttons

nikky2012
12-14-12, 09:17 AM

Completely agree.

nikky2012
12-14-12, 09:20 AM

Completely agree!

addiekinss
12-14-12, 09:38 AM
I love the fountain of youth idea! For some of my dragons (i.e. fruitful) I really hate the way they look in the 3rd and epic stage, so I won't even evolve them past level 4. I would love the chance to choose what level the dragon appears as if they are at epic!

henrylucky
12-14-12, 09:54 AM

Agree !!! Hope TL Staff read and do this suggestion for ALL OS (iOS, Android, Kindle fire )

Nefertekas
12-14-12, 09:58 AM

Yep, we neec that. There should be a thread where we'd suggest the features we think would improve playability!

foxxiegirl
12-14-12, 12:13 PM
I love all the new dragons and additions TL but honestly you've got to give us someplace to place the dragons once we acquire them. Storage or something please.

12-14-12, 01:41 PM
I would LOVE if team lava could make one of the spells in the crafting building a spell to increase chances of breeding a rare/super rare/ultra rare dragon!!!! Or a spell that allows you to cancel a breeding etc. but the increase breeding chance would definitely be the best!!!

Suave_Spencer
12-14-12, 07:49 PM
My only suggestion is to get Android updated before releasing more and more iOS only features.

idna
12-14-12, 07:54 PM
Well that was a tuffy. I am out of space so I need new habitats. A breeding den would have benign better but what's the point of having more new dragons if you don't have a place to put them huh? Add me idna

MrBobson
12-14-12, 08:04 PM
I reckon the android version of the game should get updates more often, The cost of clearing land should be reduced (eg: 75000 coins for clearing a rock) and your neighbours should be able to reduce construction/incubation/breeding times by visiting your island and "helping" and it would knock of , say, 10% of the remaining time. Also the ability to cancel constructions ( not breeding because people would keep cancelling and re-breeding them to get the desired dragon) would be well apreciated.

twjan
12-14-12, 11:35 PM
Also having more than one nest using coins will help, ESP if some of the eggs takes almost two days to hatch...

Nefertekas
12-15-12, 03:45 AM
I would LOVE if team lava could make one of the spells in the crafting building a spell to increase chances of breeding a rare/super rare/ultra rare dragon!!!! Or a spell that allows you to cancel a breeding etc. but the increase breeding chance would definitely be the best!!!

These are interesting ideas :D

nylear13
12-15-12, 04:23 AM
the fountain of youth would be really interesting! I just love love love the baby diamond (so cute!) but got to evolve it so I could use it for breedings :(

kwhales
12-15-12, 06:31 AM
the fountain of youth would be really interesting! I just love love love the baby diamond (so cute!) but got to evolve it so I could use it for breedings :(

I would love love love a....baby diamond....reallly, i'd like any diamond...please please please...oh diamond king, come visit me.

grondai
12-15-12, 02:57 PM
Someone correct me if I'm wrong... We can have up to 90 dragons. There are 71 dragons total. 8 of those 71 dragons are diamonds. That means if we had all the dragons we can only hold up to 74 dragons total?

grondai
12-15-12, 02:59 PM
Someone correct me if I'm wrong... We can have up to 90 dragons. There are 71 dragons total. 8 of those 71 dragons are diamonds. That means if we had all the dragons we can only hold up to 74 dragons total?

thats with diamond habitats for hybrids, but who would put a dragon in a regular habitat if it makes 4k coins/hour. It would fill up every half an hour

henrylucky
12-16-12, 06:48 AM
I hope the Christmas event can make at least 2 LE dragons, I will like Santa dragon for the update next week !!

Nefertekas
12-16-12, 07:16 AM
thats with diamond habitats for hybrids, but who would put a dragon in a regular habitat if it makes 4k coins/hour. It would fill up every half an hour

When running out of space, i guess most people ought to opt for being able to hold more dragons, instead of worrying about accumulating more cash. :p i wouldn't worry. I have 11million already and i have no diamond or hybrids. I wouldn't mind shoving them into habitats for other colors if it meant i could have all the dragons and one or snother duplicate. :)

lucky8canuck
12-16-12, 10:16 AM
My suggestions:

Ability to delete outstanding invitations that have not been accepted (or have the system automatically delete invites after a certain amount of time)
Ability to sort neighbours list when gifting, visiting, or editing our current neighbours for example:
sort by username a-z or z-a
by time last online so we can see how often people are playing or if they've stopped playing for a long time
by social rating if we want to visit those who are actively visiting others

Adjust time for trading dragons in the Trading Portal so that it reflects the type of dragon instead of 6 hours for all (eg 2 hours for common dragons, 4 hours for rare dragons, 6 hours for super rare dragons)
Adjust selling prices for dragons to better reflect their cost/worth or at the very least the time taken to breed them; dragons that take are rare or super rare or those that taken a very long time to breed should give us more silver when sold compared to common dragons or those with very short breeding times
Storage for dragons that we've bred but don't want to sell or trade and want to hold on to until more habitats are available
To encourage more people to use the visiting feature, give +1 XP or +1 food to the player for each neighbour they visit (currently only get the social rating eggs which some people may not see as worth earning just to get to top of community list)

grondai
12-16-12, 10:25 AM
I definitely agree about trading times. We need a variety of times like breeding instead of 6 hours repeatedly

My suggestions:

Ability to delete outstanding invitations that have not been accepted (or have the system automatically delete invites after a certain amount of time)
Ability to sort neighbours list when gifting, visiting, or editing our current neighbours for example:
by time last online so we can see how often people are playing or if they've stopped playing for a long time

Adjust time for trading dragons in the Trading Portal so that it reflects the type of dragon instead of 6 hours for all (eg 2 hours for common dragons, 4 hours for rare dragons, 6 hours for super rare dragons)
Adjust selling prices for dragons to better reflect their cost/worth or at the very least the time taken to breed them; dragons that take are rare or super rare or those that taken a very long time to breed should give us more silver when sold compared to common dragons or those with very short breeding times
Storage for dragons that we've bred but don't want to sell or trade and want to hold on to until more habitats are available
To encourage more people to use the visiting feature, give +1 XP or +1 food to the player for each neighbour they visit (currently only get the social rating eggs which some people may not see as worth earning just to get to top of community list)

moostermine
12-17-12, 06:45 AM
I'm thinking that someday we should be able to craft an amethyst dragon with our pretty purple gems

rutylr
12-17-12, 07:49 PM
Stormie is there to help newer players start their game (if they can't find a nbr they can send stormie some gold to accomplish a goal). And it sends you maps.

But I'm not a new player. I never ask Stormie for maps, or gold. I deleat neighbors who don't play with dragons.
I want to deside who is my neighbor.
make it so Stormie can be deleated.

sollia
12-17-12, 09:57 PM
If we could have that fountain all my dreams would come true. Just sayin'.

opanugie
12-19-12, 09:49 AM
just a thought, is there any possible TL make another great dragon like GODS DRAGONS (OPAL STONE)
for example :
Hephaestus Dragon - Crippled god of fire, metalworking, stonemasonry, sculpture and volcanism (opal)
Poseidon Dragon - The god of the sea, rivers, floods (opal + water)
Hades Dragon - King of the Underworld and god of the dead and the hidden wealth of the Earth (opal + fire)
Athena dragon - The goddess of wisdom, warfare, battle strategy (opal + purple)
Aphrodite Dragon - The goddess of love, beauty and desire (opal + pink)
Apollo Dragon - The god of music, healing, plague, the sun, prophecies, and poetry (opal + white)
Demeter Dragon - The goddess of agriculture, horticulture, grain and harvest (opal + green)
Hermes Dragon - The god of travel, messengers, trade, thievery (opal + air)
Zeus Dragon - The king of the gods (opal + diamond)

Habitat :

OPAL STONE
The name opal derives from the Greek Opallos, meaning "to see a change (of color)."*
Opals range in color from milky white to black with flashes of yellow, orange, green, red, and blue.
The opal is said to be many things including the most powerful of healing stones, the stone of hope, the stone of great achievement and even the "stone of the Gods". Ancient Romans associated opal with hope and good luck.

it would be fun

opanugie
12-19-12, 09:50 AM
just a thought, is there any possible TL make another great dragon like GODS DRAGONS (OPAL STONE)
for example :
Hephaestus Dragon - Crippled god of fire, metalworking, stonemasonry, sculpture and volcanism (opal)
Hades Dragon - King of the Underworld and god of the dead and the hidden wealth of the Earth (opal + fire)
Apollo Dragon - The god of music, healing, plague, the sun, prophecies, and poetry (opal + white)
Demeter Dragon - The goddess of agriculture, horticulture, grain and harvest (opal + green)

Habitat : black or white opal

OPAL STONE
The name opal derives from the Greek Opallos, meaning "to see a change (of color)."*
Opals range in color from milky white to black with flashes of yellow, orange, green, red, and blue.
The opal is said to be many things including the most powerful of healing stones, the stone of hope, the stone of great achievement and even the "stone of the Gods". Ancient Romans associated opal with hope and good luck.

it would be fun

nikky2012
12-19-12, 09:56 AM
for example :

OPAL STONE

it would be fun

I like your idea a lot! I love mythology.

grondai
12-19-12, 10:32 AM
I wouldn't expect them to use all your ideas but I like a lot of them :)... They may never do this however because we are yet to see a humanoid dragon.

for example :

OPAL STONE

it would be fun

opanugie
12-19-12, 11:59 AM
ANOTHER IDEA
New Year : Spark dragon, Bell dragon, Glimmer dragon, Wine dragon
Chinese New Year : Snake dragon, Coin dragon, Jade dragon, Panda dragon
Valentine : Chocolate dragon, Rose dragon, Cupid dragon, Ring dragon, Teddy bear dragon, Cookie dragon, Gummy dragon, Arrow dragon, Heart dragon
Easter : Bunny dragon, Egg dragon, Chicken dragon, Paint dragon
Independence : Flag dragon, Stars dragon (use 3 color hybrid : red, blue and white)
Christmas : Reindeer dragon, Santa dragon, Ice dragon, Ribbon dragon, Red white candy dragon
Others : Peacock dragon, Fish dragon, 3 head dragon, Spinx dragon, Stone dragon, Sand dragon, Spider dragon, Gresshopper dragon, Ladybugs dragon, Hammer dragon, Thunder dragon, Bat dragon, Owl dragon, Balloon dragon, Goose dragon, Grass dragon, 12 zodiac dragon or 12 chinese zodiac dragon (rat, ox, tiger, rabbit, dragon, snake, horse, goat, monkey, rooster, dog, pig),

SweetFangs
12-19-12, 12:10 PM
My suggestions:

Have been thinking these (took out the trading, as I'm on android and do not have that feature, but hope to... someday x_x) since I started not quite two weeks ago and -

I don't mind the only being able to gift 3 neighbors gold a day. I get why. However, can we please, please! gift like +20 food or silver to those neighbors that we can't gift gold. I've got a nice neighborhood going with nearly 100, and it's not fair to only to be able to gift 3 per day.

Also, the wait of hatching/breeding is a little excessive. I mean - 20 hours then fail. *sigh* There should be a way to stop when you know it's going to be a fail towards a goal, and cost silver - not gold.

barefootchorister
12-19-12, 04:32 PM
I LOVE the fountain of youth idea and the idea of helping your neighbors crops, breeding, or building along. I would definitely make a bigger effort to visit islands and keep active neighbors.
What I was thinking though is maybe instead of a fountain of youth being just released (for gold, coins, quest), maybe it could be craftable. Something like four big sapphires, some spell scrolls, some magic dust, that way players have a goal to work for. I also think it would be more likely that people would speed some part of the process along with gold.
I saw another idea about crafting spells to increase breeding chances etc., what about a craftable spell or item that allows our habitats to upgrade and hold 5/6 dragons? That way, again, we have something to work towards and won't just be grinding for silver.

opanugie
12-19-12, 05:13 PM
DRAGON STORY
1. Gift section : upgrade gift 6 golds to neighbors, add gifts like 25000 coins and 500 foods
2. Dragon storage (cave dragon)
3. Decoration : torch, kingdom, tree, rock

jrodt333
12-19-12, 06:17 PM
Add a new Coal dragon, Android and Kindle Fire exclusive. Because we have to be on the Naughty list or something. Lol just kidding :). I know TL's working on getting Android some updates. But a coal dragon could be a good limited time Christmas dragon.

summersalt
12-19-12, 06:40 PM
Add a new Coal dragon, Android and Kindle Fire exclusive. Because we have to be on the Naughty list or something. Lol just kidding :). I know TL's working on getting Android some updates. But a coal dragon could be a good limited time Christmas dragon.

Lol, love it!!!

dapplefur
12-19-12, 07:59 PM
i would love to be able to store my empty habitats and store farms, breeding den, nest, etc. when they are not in use.

pegasus14
12-19-12, 08:36 PM
I didn't click the box the first time, but in light of the new trading/crafting features I would definitely like to see a second evolution temple.

Momoko_peach
12-20-12, 01:34 AM
I post this new thread before I forget : could TL think of a pink banner for our dragons ?
I would like to stay logical in my decorations. :)
Thanks guys !

Garellie14
12-20-12, 02:42 AM
Yeah, I was thinking this too, also the coin boost for the pink habitat *dont hate me android/kindle fire users! I really hope you get caught up on updates soon!*

Nefertekas
12-20-12, 03:53 AM
Yeah, I was thinking this too, also the coin boost for the pink habitat *dont hate me android/kindle fire users! I really hope you get caught up on updates soon!*

Yes, banners and the boost! I decorated my island with the boosts. So a pink one would be nice. :3 and I bet it would be pretty, too.

Nefertekas
12-20-12, 03:57 AM
I am moving these suggestions here. :) they're a logical step, I suppose, but yeah. We're counting on 'em. ;)

I post this new thread before I forget : could TL think of a pink banner for our dragons ?
I would like to stay logical in my decorations. :)
Thanks guys !

The coin boosts and banners make for good decorations, so they'd be uber cute in pink. :)
Can't wait to see how Jake designs them. :)

ir9314
12-20-12, 05:52 AM
What are boots??

kwhales
12-20-12, 06:45 AM
What are boots??

Boosts are from goals you get once you expand to the dawn tree....The boosts give the habitats a small percentage increase in their coin capacity. Once you epic 10 dragons of a certain color..you get that boost...10 red epics would give you the red boost, blue, blue boost, etc. You do not need ten dragons of each color, hybrids will count as two colors (or three).

nikky2012
12-20-12, 08:19 AM
I don't think that there will be boosts made for the pink element. There is only going to be one hybrid of each color. (only one pink with yellow, only one pink with red...) So in the end there won't be 10 pink dragons to make epic.

Nefertekas
12-20-12, 01:01 PM
I don't think that there will be boosts made for the pink element. There is only going to be one hybrid of each color. (only one pink with yellow, only one pink with red...) So in the end there won't be 10 pink dragons to make epic.
Awww. That's too bad. Because it would make for really cool decor. Of course, they could also set the limit for, uh *counts figers*
Air
Fire
Water
Forest
Magic (?)
Diamond (?)
...six dragons, to get the boost. Lol. There could also be a Light hybrid. I mean, pink is light + fire and there is a fire hybrid, so why not? Oh well.

At least a cute pink banner x)

foxxiegirl
12-20-12, 01:11 PM
I do also think a cute pink deco wold be awesome. Doesn't need to be a boost but come on people....if you go pink lets do it right. Lol

Nefertekas
12-20-12, 01:17 PM
I do also think a cute pink deco wold be awesome. Doesn't need to be a boost but come on people....if you go pink lets do it right. Lol
Reminds me of a logo from those campaigns against breast cancer. :) hmmm.

alexeydragon
12-21-12, 04:37 AM
dragon story:ideas for new update
Hello! In dragon story my name is alexeydragon and I want to tell you my Idea about new update

Dark type dragons are antonyms of light dragons. Ideas about names of dragons (Dark, Matrix, Tron, Galaxy, Predictor dragons). There must to be new habiats and boost. All that you need todo is pictures and descriptions of them.

D-force (Dragon-force) is a force that everybody in game must to choose. Icons and names of forces ( fire, water, air, plant, magic, light, dark, diamond (must to pay 200-500 gold for it).

Dragon Wish. There will be something like wheel of fortune called Dragon Wish. Every day you will spin it and get presents of you force like dragons, habiats and boosts.

Gifts. I want to do giftts like dragons, cause if I have a lot of same dragons and my friend don't have it at all. I can send him this dragon and it's will be good.

Thank you for your attention.

henrylucky
12-21-12, 04:51 AM
No, if you have not just 1 dragon / element
For example : you have 3 Virtue, 1 Bubble, 2 Justice, 1 Kite, 3 Flower
(Sorry if I false, I'm on Android :p )

nikky2012
12-21-12, 07:29 AM
No, if you have not just 1 dragon / element
For example : you have 3 Virtue, 1 Bubble, 2 Justice, 1 Kite, 3 Flower
(Sorry if I false, I'm on Android :p )

No thats true. I didn't even think of that.

foxxiegirl
12-21-12, 01:37 PM
My idea is that for holiday seasons.... We could have a blind gifting circle type of thing. When you visit a persons island...friend or not you can see the wish list and choose to send them an item from it(you'd have to buy it of course, not breed). The fun part is that they never know who sent it to them. Unless the person can't hold water lol.

grondai
12-21-12, 01:39 PM
My idea is that for holiday seasons.... We could have a blind gifting circle type of thing. When you visit a persons island...friend or not you can see the wish list and choose to send them an item from it(you'd have to buy it of course, not breed). The fun part is that they never know who sent it to them. Unless the person can't hold water lol.

:) you would know who sent you an item if they had that feature :)

Jessinthecity
12-22-12, 12:52 AM
I second that. How about updating us Kindle players before you start creating new things for the game?
TL has no love for Kindle users

opanugie
12-22-12, 06:54 PM
1. silver dragon, shadow dragon, phantom dragon, cheetah dragon, seahorse dragon, 9 planet dragons (earth dragon is already has, make the other 8 planet dragon eq. mars dragon, saturnus dragon etc)
2. more island and another breeding den, the dragon story is getting bigger and bigger, maybe can use trade house to make an island by trade island dragon ;)
3. trading portal to another player, we can trade dragons
4. sent dragon to find gems, golds, food or coins
5. dragon cave : to keep dragon inside so we can more dragon on island

jrodt333
12-22-12, 10:42 PM
Making the diamond have a lower rarity just for Christmas would be great.

alexeydragon
12-23-12, 03:20 AM
Hello! In dragon story my name is alexeydragon and I want to tell you my Idea about new update

Dark type dragons are antonyms of light dragons. Ideas about names of dragons (Dark, Matrix, Tron, Galaxy, Predictor dragons). There must to be new habiats and boost. All that you need todo is pictures and descriptions of them.

D-force (Dragon-force) is a force that everybody in game must to choose. Icons and names of forces ( fire, water, air, plant, magic, light, dark, diamond (must to pay 200-500 gold for it).

Dragon Wish. There will be something like wheel of fortune called Dragon Wish. Every day you will spin it and get presents of you force like dragons, habiats and boosts.

Thank you for your attention.

profsink
12-23-12, 05:41 PM
Stealing a suggestion from the vale, **** two fledgling dragons with one stone. People want more decorations. You've designed some great egg art. Let eggs be put on display as decoration, helping to avoid unwanted dragons, provide an instant 76 new decorations, and let that egg-squisite art be proudly displayed across the dragon isles

penqueen2
12-23-12, 06:54 PM
Thank You for Pink & the habitat increase!
A while Ago it was said that the habitat increase was a problem due to the economics of the game. I understand that and it made me think. He also said it is counter intuitive to limit number of dragons. (Dragon Story) So:
Dragon Charity Habitat
No coin income. The coins are given to charity. No economic impact. Dragons are displayed & breedable. Any color but could be limited to level 7-10.
Dragon Charity Display (Decoration)
Craftable. Maybe 1 or 2 large gem/s of each color.
This Display would change according to the level of charity coins per hour. Sparkles or arms with stars growing as the income changes.

Cyclohexane
12-23-12, 10:08 PM
ABILITY TO ALTER ENVIRONMENT

Connectable Rivers (like City Story or Empire story)
I really like to build the environment up and design an island to go with the dragons. Connecting rivers from Water Habitats to the human farm sections just sound cool. Coming all the way from the water fall.

Connectable Habitats
The habitats would still behave the same, but graphically would look great. Can be a button on tab when select item: Move, Upgrade, Connect, etc. This is same concept of creating a custom environment.

More human castles and walls
Same concept, instead of abandoned castle, create a real castle. With addition of connecting rivers you could create a moat surrounded by connected Water Habitats. I like to build human sections on the island.

The connecting walls could be the same model as connecting rivers with a different texture.

Gold only sections of castle would bring in some money for TL I'm sure. Especially if having one gave a small bonus of some sort.

Consider different background textures with a toggle switch
You already have two. The environment in Dragon Story is nice; please allow an option in New Dawn to view the old texture. The is a poll that says overwhelming majority agree the New Dawn version is to bright and hard on the eyes.

sollia
12-24-12, 10:11 AM
Stealing a suggestion from the vale, **** two fledgling dragons with one stone. People want more decorations. You've designed some great egg art. Let eggs be put on display as decoration, helping to avoid unwanted dragons, provide an instant 76 new decorations, and let that egg-squisite art be proudly displayed across the dragon isles

I love this idea! It would also be a new goal for those with all the dragons available.

@Cyclohexane - I agreed at first that New Dawn was blinding but I'm used to it now and I like it a lot. So maybe just the option to change grass color? A new way to customize your island, you can have white grass or blue grass or something.

Spiceshirl
12-25-12, 07:05 PM
I really like the fountain of youth Idea because I regret evolving my boo dragon to epic it's the ugliest light dragon now!!! Also I wish I could bring my snowman back to a 9 at epic it don't wink any more or shiver 😔😱😥why oh why is epic dragons looking their worst!!! Please TL epic should be the best stage!!! Is it all babies cute debate again ????

sehana
12-26-12, 11:34 PM
New Suggestions Thread http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?43076-Dragon-Poll-amp-Suggestions-Dec-27