PDA

View Full Version : How can i add a baby to the Robo-rescue room?

wonderboy9848
12-10-12, 10:56 AM
How can i add a baby to the Robo-rescue room?

I can't find it in the Market. Can I buy more one to finish this task?

maguar
12-10-12, 12:51 PM
The robo rescue room is a reward for completing a goal. If you've finished the goal place the room. Try checking in your storage for it. When you've placed it you need to get a soulmate. Click on reception and choose that room. When you've got the soul mate click on the nursery and select the room to get the baby.

wonderboy9848
12-10-12, 04:55 PM
Thank you.

I knew it. But I already completed it before, how can I do it one more time to finish the new goal"add a baby to the Robo-rescue room"?

maguar
12-10-12, 08:25 PM
If you've already completed the family before the goal I think you need to email support@temalava.com with your ID, game and issue. They'd be able to help you.

floramina
12-10-12, 09:11 PM
The 'add baby to the Robo-rescue goal' will not retroactively recognise your completed family. you will have to sell your robo-rescue room and buy a new one so taht you can bring a baby to the new room.

figuresk8er88
12-12-12, 07:08 AM
The 'add baby to the Robo-rescue goal' will not retroactively recognise your completed family. you will have to sell your robo-rescue room and buy a new one so taht you can bring a baby to the new room.

it's a reward room though, how would i be able to sell it and get a new one?

kooky panda
12-12-12, 11:24 AM
I just went in and sold my room. It shows back up under your pet rooms so you can buy it again.

Bridgette1
12-16-12, 12:16 AM
Hi Kooky! I tried it and it worked. Didn't even cost any coins. Much thanks to you.