PDA

View Full Version : Thurston can't get dressed!

FridayFreckled
12-10-12, 08:31 AM
I completed all parts of getting this guy's clothes together. As I was finishing giving them to them, the "Balanced Breakfast" goal pops up in the middle of the process. I had given him his pants and helmet, but had not given him his breastplate yet (though I had just finished forging it).

When I got back into the screen to finish, it said he still needed everything. So, I tried to give him all three items. He was able to get the breastplate because I hadn't given it to him yet, but not the pants and helmet --- BUT, now they aren't in my inventory either. So now I don't have pants and helmet, and I don't know if I can get them again to give to him??

I stuck him in my barnyard with my animals because I'm tired of watching him sneeze all over everything. heheh
But I'd like to finish this goal!

Ack!!!!

FridayFreckled
12-10-12, 09:26 AM
Whoops - forgot some details.

I'm on an iPhone 3gs, have restarted the app.

I am currently updating the app and will also try a hard restart.

I do not know how to take a screencap on this device. :\

FridayFreckled
12-10-12, 10:04 AM
Ok.... updated the app. Nope.

Hard restart. Nope.

Deleted app and reinstalled. Nope.

Dude's still naked, and I still don't have the helmet or pants in my inventory.

Help?

skalooza
12-10-12, 10:38 AM
I also had this happen to me. I emailed support. Hopefully they'll get it fixed quickly. My device is an Ipod Touch IOS 6. Castle Story 1.1.2

kooky panda
12-10-12, 11:13 AM
Go ahead and email support@teamlava.com to have them check your game.
I will also go ahead and report this over.

midnightmeerkat
12-10-12, 11:15 AM
Have you tried turning your device off/on. And deleting and reinstalling?

FridayFreckled
12-10-12, 11:19 AM
emailed! thanks :)

FridayFreckled
12-10-12, 11:29 AM
Yep. I've tried all the basic tricks, no go on it. Emailed support, but in reading over the bugs forum on CS it looks like I'm not the first to have this happen. Hopefully they know how to fix it. :)

midnightmeerkat
12-10-12, 11:31 AM
Yep. I've tried all the basic tricks, no go on it. Emailed support, but in reading over the bugs forum on CS it looks like I'm not the first to have this happen. Hopefully they know how to fix it. :)

Support should be able to fix this for you:)

skalooza
12-10-12, 02:38 PM
Support was able to get this fixed on mine the same day I emailed them. Thanks Support!

FlyingMonkee
12-10-12, 03:04 PM
You should be ok with the Quest. You may have to restart your device.

emailed! thanks :)

FridayFreckled
12-10-12, 04:01 PM
Yay! Thurston is clothed! Thanks for your help. :)

bonche
12-23-12, 08:11 AM
I got the same problem and emailed. Hope support will help me out soon