PDA

View Full Version : Look at this !

mikemike28
12-10-12, 07:07 AM
Team Lava, read this ! you told me to report if this happens, so here you go..

coolgamegirl27
12-10-12, 07:13 AM
You should e-mail TL with your screenshot. This subject is not allowed to be discussed in Forums.(Dont know why)

cedkugedchgd
12-10-12, 07:16 AM
a player called [] also wrote some really bad things on [] wall...

tr8on
12-10-12, 07:18 AM
Sad... very sad... some people are just plain rude. :/

Nefertekas
12-10-12, 07:54 AM
Yes! this is completely off hand! :0 I already said I would report {}does not apologize, but this new one really needs to be reported NOW!

we really need the BLOCK feature in-game...this kind of harassment is terrible.

Nefertekas
12-10-12, 08:09 AM
well, they were reported. I sent an e-mail with, like... five or six pictures xD

cedkugedchgd
12-10-12, 08:12 AM
well, they were reported. I sent an e-mail with, like... five or six pictures xD

yaaay, thanks! :)

Nefertekas
12-10-12, 08:16 AM
yaaay, thanks! :)
no problem. :) i hate this kind of stuff! let's see if they handle this.

Mike, in the meantime if I were you I would just stop replying...write on your wall something big saying "I DON'T HAVE RUBY YOU CRAZY PPL. GO AWAY." and then keep some of those rude comments so when TL investigates, they'll be able to go to their islands directly.

bigbux3
12-10-12, 08:18 AM
I certainly didn't expect to see those words... let alone that picture. I'm sorry that this is happening to you mikemike28. I think you should email support@teamlava.com about this though. It's unfortunate that we live in a world where people cannot get along and where people think it's fun to hurt others. I think TL should(have) implemented a block feature into the game as well, but that would probably take up so much time and space, making the games a lot larger in file size.

mikemike28
12-10-12, 08:20 AM
Thank you so much !!! Yeah i didnt reply this {}. I will just let TL takes care of all this problem... I have other important things to take care of. I am still overseas and will be until 1st Jan. so i can not reply all messages on my wall.. Internet connection is really bad at my country haha

kooky panda
12-10-12, 08:34 AM
Please note that discussing in game harrassment is not forum appropriate. You will need to email support@teamlava.com

Also please do not post inappropriate photos on the the threads.