PDA

View Full Version : What Is going on TeamLava? Ranting of an Android User

MissStateGirl
12-10-12, 06:43 AM
My BF and I are both Playing Dragon Story. I'm playing on the Android and my BF has it on his IPod. I have noticed this weekend that He has a lot more very cool things than I do:

(1) Dragons: He has the Ruby Dragon and when I looked at my market I noticed I do not and the Scarecrow and Storm dragon that were looked for me are also gone!

(2) Album with his list of dragon that he already has

(3) Trade Portal and the Building that you trade your gems

Why is it that IPod owners are getting all these cool things and I feel left out in the cold! Main thing I'm upset about is where did the Scarecrow and Storm dragon go... and Why do I not have the Ruby dragon..

:mad: If we are all playing the same game why not have the same fetchers on all playing fields! :mad:

empress2013
12-10-12, 07:38 AM
Im on android. We are always the last to get everything and when the staff posts about updates or new things they conveniently leave out that its only available for iphone

unosocite
12-10-12, 07:41 AM
The ruby dragon has to be crafted.
If it makes you feel any better, I'm also an iOS user but havent received the crafting den and the transfer thingy either

Nefertekas
12-10-12, 07:51 AM
I know it's irritating to see others getting cool updates while you have to wait, but as for the ruby dragon and new buildings: there is already a post on that! If you read the info, you'll see only 10% of players have it for now. That's because they are beta testers. It's cool that your BF is one of them ;) the rest of us will have to wait until sometime this week... let's hope Android gets this at the same time, too. JakeStorm8 said they have some difficulties releasing updates for Android because Team Lava works with iOS, but they have a team for Android who is (still) working on bringing your green-monsters some DS love and joy!

kooky panda
12-10-12, 08:44 AM
Post from the developer:

we're super flattered that players on Android/Kindle are so passionate about the game and want to have access to all the features they hear about on iOS! And we're super sorry that we don't have everything synced up yet. As you know, our company built itself with iOS games. That means that most of the infrastructure and people here are iOS people! Now, Android is getting huge out there in the world. Tons of players have these phones and (because we are a business) we really want to get our games (the best versions of our games) out there in the marketplace. We hired people just to do that, but it takes time, because it's new for us.

I hope you can take some comfort in knowing that we're working on it, and that we want to be caught up just as much as you do. Android is not going to be 100% caught up with iOS anytime soon, but we will keep releasing new content and porting new features over as quickly as we can. If that's not good enough for you to keep playing, I'll be sad to see you go. If you can enjoy what we can offer, I'm even happier to see you stay and play with us, and see what the future holds.