PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story Feedback

MayaIsland
12-10-12, 06:17 AM
Dragon Story - Likes and Dislikes

Love the game; i play on iPad, and enjoy connecting with friends and neighbors - I am hooked. Love the experience of getting the dragon from the den, to the egg hatcher, to the habitat and then evolving ;) skipping the den is ok too! I love the new addition of storage and album! New colors are a little dull but ok - I need to adjust, especially to the stones, dreary looking now. Overall I LOVE this game!

Would really like to have a sort option when filtering through neighbors list - even if only through alphabet. Tough to find a specific neighbors scrolling through hundreds of names - simpler if we could click on a letter and get a listing of neighbors that start with that letter or a text box that we could type the name into to search - maybe?

I would appreciate if the game would allow more than 20 messages - some visitors don't post and when the map notifications come through it bumps some messages off before I see them. I am an active player and at times I get way more than 20 messages. Also, at times all the messages on the messages get cut off for some reason -

I would like to see the number of characters to be increased when posting on wall - granted - most don't post more than p6, but I have some really good neighbors (not all) and we like to post short snippets relating to the dragon visit and our experiences, however silly they may be and we get cut off.

ALSO, hope a 1x fluke cause of the upgrade and that it never happens again - I lost posting of visitors from the bottom of my wall - all were from within 24 hrs - I was never able to connect with them and pay a visit or add them as a neighbor - I was very upset!

I would like to see an increase in the number of gold gifting, not a lot that it loses it's importance but enough to keep from never catching up with the incoming gifts - I am lost trying to return the favor :/

I would like to see an increase in habitats - with close to 70 dragons in the game - it's much for 30 habitants. I have 32 dragons and my darling are cramped. Some of them are chunky ;) in epic form and smother my babies ;). For the moment it's fun shuffling around dragons and selling some to get the right layout - part of the game ;) but each dragon should have their own home to be able to display their beauty!

Oh - it would be nice to be able to move a tree for a price instead of having to clear it altogether ;)

Just a few suggestions ;) I am probably asking for to much, lol!

AGAIN I LOVE THIS GAME!l

accisse
12-11-12, 06:28 AM
I really like the suggestion of being able to move a tree. I wanted to keep some of them as decoration, but most of them were in the way or not where I'd want them to be.