PDA

View Full Version : wallpaper

TansBakery
12-10-12, 05:08 AM
why cant we sell wallpapers?

FrozenTurtle
12-10-12, 03:04 PM
This is a feature that is not currently in the game, but our Development Team is aware of the interest in being able to do this. Thanks!

TansBakery
12-10-12, 06:47 PM
Thank you Frozen Turtle for your quick reply. I was inquiring about wallpapers, because of the current holiday challenge to buy seven swan wallpaper. I have already purchase the wallpapers before the challenge and the game didn't recognize my purchases of the holiday swan wallpaper, how I am be able to continue with the challenge so that I am able to acquire the goal?

kooky panda
12-10-12, 06:55 PM
Thank you Frozen Turtle for your quick reply. I was inquiring about wallpapers, because of the current holiday challenge to buy seven swan wallpaper. I have already purchase the wallpapers before the challenge and the game didn't recognize my purchases of the holiday swan wallpaper, how I am be able to continue with the challenge so that I am able to acquire the goal?

Just confirming to everyone that this is correct. You will need to expand in order to purchase additional amounts of this wallpaper. If you are already fully expanded and have all of the wallpaper filling your walls, you will need to write into support@teamlava.com.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41622-Swan-wallpaper-goal..&p=478858&viewfull=1#post478858