PDA

View Full Version : 2 Weeks Finally Pays Off!!!

uevenliftbro
12-10-12, 04:22 AM
So after 2 VERY long weeks of repeatedly trying for a gold dragon i have finally got it! There were times where I almost gave up, but I was persistent and made sure to play EVERY 2 hours possible to maximize my chances. So happy it payed off in the end.

I also just hatched an Anubis dragon after 9 tries, very lucky on that one i think.

I now have every diamond dragon except INFINITY and i'm only lvl 88. Come check out my island if you want, it's pretty well laid out, got most of the dragons. Obviously my id is: uevenliftbro

See you guys around, Goodluck with your breeding!

storm8storm_00
12-10-12, 04:34 AM
Congrats! I've been trying for gold and mercury for a long time now, got about 80-90 fails for gold and 40-45 fas for mercury... Been taking a break from breeding them for about 3 weeks now but now I'm going back at them again... Really want that freakin mercury!

Nefertekas
12-10-12, 04:49 AM
congratulations! ;)

darkrandy
12-10-12, 06:12 AM
I am still missing Angel and Mercury... They dont like me it seems

barefootchorister
12-10-12, 06:36 AM
Congratulations! I think the fact that I don't have a Diamond yet is starting to mess with my head because last night I dreamed I had one.

Nefertekas
12-10-12, 08:18 AM
Congratulations! I think the fact that I don't have a Diamond yet is starting to mess with my head because last night I dreamed I had one.

we'll need anti-depressive pills one day x'D

Horntail21
12-10-12, 08:46 AM
Congrats!! I just got Anubis yesterday first try and followed it with a Mercury back to back!! I am still missing Gold, Angel, and Infinity. My poor Mercury is gonna be sitting in the Breed den for 39 hours lol.

Horntail21
12-10-12, 08:47 AM
Or saturday I bred the Anubis

tr8on
12-10-12, 08:48 AM
Congrats! The Diamond still eludes me.... but working on it. :/

sunnybabi1986
12-10-12, 09:04 AM
Woohoo!! Congrats on both :) I'm still working on gold, hopefully I'll get it soon as well, it's a tricky one! Makes Crusader and Quetzal look easy, lol.

uevenliftbro
12-10-12, 10:22 AM
Mercury and Angel both took me a very long time too. Keep at it and you'll get them eventually.

Yeah it does make them look easy haha.

davewin
12-10-12, 02:30 PM
I got lucky with my Gold dragon. I was trying to breed more Quetzal dragons and getting a lot of fails. I was getting very sleepy and I put an Air dragon instead of Forest by accident and it ended up being a Gold. Soooooooooooooo lucky. I'm trying for Angel now.

jewelz22
12-10-12, 02:37 PM
Mercury hates me!!! Over 200 times now...for months!! Still no Mercury!

lotusthreads
12-10-12, 03:07 PM
Congrats, I'm still missing mercury, angel and Anubis. I took a break from breeding them as well, as I was getting sick of the fails. Must get back to trying for them.

sunnybabi1986
12-10-12, 04:56 PM
I got lucky with my Gold dragon. I was trying to breed more Quetzal dragons and getting a lot of fails. I was getting very sleepy and I put an Air dragon instead of Forest by accident and it ended up being a Gold. Soooooooooooooo lucky. I'm trying for Angel now.

Whoa!! THAT is some serious luck right there!!!

kasaokc
12-10-12, 05:02 PM

I did this too! I was so excited about trying for the super dragon with a new combo and so I put them in the nest and went to bed. That night I dreams that I got a diamond, then I sped the breeding and got an infinity back to back with it. When I woke up, it was 4 in the morning and I had to log in and check just in case .... too good to be true but it sure was a nice dream :)

Candy3030
12-10-12, 05:09 PM
OMG thats so funny! I actually had a dream about that too! I dident say anything, (besides telling my sister this game is driving me insane, im actually dreaming about it :o:o) cause I thought I was going nuts :S... I'm glad to see Im not the only one :o:o:o:o

Congrats on the Gold dragon uevenliftbro :) lucky lucky u! I still dont have one diamond and im at lvl 85 :(

cher6187
12-10-12, 06:26 PM
Congrats! I just have the infinity and can't seem to get any hybrids!

LilMzB4Life
12-10-12, 07:07 PM
It is so refreshing to know that I am not the only one who has had dreams about this game. I just figured I've been playing it way too much and probably need a break from it but I have yet to make that big of a move. I might go crazy if I don't get to play it. I already had a rough time when it was shut down by TL for a few hours for maintenance. Thank goodness I survived that one. IJS

SteveEG158
12-10-12, 07:21 PM
i got anubis on first try :)