PDA

View Full Version : Norman-FellowBakers?? Help Please!

Unregistered
12-07-10, 08:23 PM
Hi I am Level 19 and until today I have had no problems with the game. I am receiving my News that tips are regularly being left, but the neighbor messages/writings on my wall completely stopped 9.5 hrs ago! I know that this is not a case of no one having left a message on my wall during this time period. Most of this who tipped over the 9 hr period are my regular neighbors who would never fail to leave a message when they visit.
I also got a strange pop up that a neighbor had "blocked" me from wall messaging on the game. She had not done so-didn't even know how to block someone-nor do I!! Anyway, that is probably unrelated to this problem. I haven't blocked anyone but my wall messages have not come through for almost 10 hrs now. I rebooted my iPhone4, no change. Can anyone diagnose this?? Thanks, if you can help!! I know Tech
Support will do nothing :(

Unregistered
12-08-10, 07:45 AM
Check to see if you somehow managed to turn off comments. Click "menu", then "settings" and see if "comments" are on or off.

Unregistered
12-08-10, 08:33 AM
Hi I am Level 19 and until today I have had no problems with the game. I am receiving my News that tips are regularly being left, but the neighbor messages/writings on my wall completely stopped 9.5 hrs ago! I know that this is not a case of no one having left a message on my wall during this time period. Most of this who tipped over the 9 hr period are my regular neighbors who would never fail to leave a message when they visit.
I also got a strange pop up that a neighbor had "blocked" me from wall messaging on the game. She had not done so-didn't even know how to block someone-nor do I!! Anyway, that is probably unrelated to this problem. I haven't blocked anyone but my wall messages have not come through for almost 10 hrs now. I rebooted my iPhone4, no change. Can anyone diagnose this?? Thanks, if you can help!! I know Tech
Support will do nothing :(
Sounds like sync and connection errors.

There is no blocking, but that message comes up after a disconnect from sever and you try posting on a wall that is ' null'. ( ie off line, though you don't necessarily know that)

I have been noticing a delay from when ppl tip me to when I see it. I usually have to cook something, or leave to tip then return, causing, in effect, a refresh.

I'm not having sync or connection issues myself today, so don't know what to tell you about that. How about your other apps? R all working ok?

Personally I find tech support to be fine, so if it doesn't sort out, maybe try emailing them.

Unregistered
12-08-10, 08:34 AM
Check to see if you somehow managed to turn off comments. Click "menu", then "settings" and see if "comments" are on or off.

That has nothing to do with wall comments, that's solely about push notifications.

Ie notifies u when you're not playing the game that someone has posted on your wall