PDA

View Full Version : i dont have ruby so stop telling me that i do !!!!!

mikemike28
12-09-12, 05:47 PM
i dont have freaking ruby but why people keep coming to my wall saying that i have ruby and accusing me being a liar ???? i have been overseas for a week !! i dont even know what ruby dragon looks like

Lolas_Kryptonite
12-09-12, 05:59 PM
You couldn't have posted this on your wall?

But any who... ignore them, just delete their messages. Don't even reply to them, because once you do... they'll always be able to return to your wall again.

grondai
12-09-12, 06:28 PM
i dont have freaking ruby but why people keep coming to my wall saying that i have ruby and accusing me being a liar ???? i have been overseas for a week !! i dont even know what ruby dragon looks like

I don't mind if ppl spam my wall. Let them say whatever they want

Takiofallen
12-09-12, 07:17 PM
What do us form people have to do with this??

Zamoraksblood
12-09-12, 07:21 PM
My thoughts exactly. I haven't been on for 4 days, and I had people asking "Where's your ruby?" "You suggested gemstone dragons on the forums, so where's your ruby?" And more like that

kwhales
12-09-12, 07:21 PM
If you have the new super dragon. Ppl may think this is the ruby dragon. Post that you don't have one...on your wall.

Zamoraksblood
12-09-12, 07:23 PM
Umm, super doesn't have two heads. Don't be confused lol.

kwhales
12-09-12, 07:25 PM
Umm, super doesn't have two heads. Don't be confused lol.

I know. But i am nust saying they are both red and.not everyone may know what each looks like.

mikemike28
12-09-12, 07:43 PM
Because they mentioned i wrote that i had ruby somewhere in forum -...-" no idea !

kooky panda
12-09-12, 09:51 PM
The forum cannot help with in game issues with other players.
If another player posts something inappropriate on your wall, you can send an email to support@teamlava.com to report this player.