PDA

View Full Version : truffle oven, marizipan, candy cane maker

LibrababyColeman777
12-09-12, 12:34 PM
I have seen different bakeries with truffle makers, marzipan oven, the candy cane maker, and I think a oven that makes chocolate dipped strawberries. I know that these items were only out for a limited time, but were they only available for people who played on a iPhones, ipad etc.? I play on android and on a kindle fire. Will they release these items again so that people that play on android can purchase these as well? I feel like team lava sets a preference to iPhone users, and its not fair! I would like to own these as well! My sister plays on a iPhone and she even had, at the time a recipe for hot cross buns etc. They should give equal stuff for everyone!

Riixie
12-09-12, 04:01 PM
They were out last year for Christmas and Valentine's Day. Like you said, they're for a limited time, but I do think all users get a chance to get them too.

nmishii
12-09-12, 04:14 PM
I play on an Android.

We got the Christmas appliances (marzipan oven and candy cane maker) at the end of January this year, a month after Christmas. Same recipes as iOS.

We got the Valentine's truffle maker and chocolate fruit dip maker at the same time as iOS users, but each had an additional recipe on it that we still haven't gotten.

nmishii
12-09-12, 04:20 PM
Androids got the goals to get the bread oven and recipes shortly after the World Games goals that iOS got. Hot cross buns are part of that goal.

We got the recipes for the World Games but not the goals. We didn't get any of the recipes or decorations from Christmas and Valentines goals except for what was listed in my previous post.

It would be nice if TL could give us the Christmas recipes this year. And give to the iOS people who started playing after last Christmas.

cherryberry9
12-09-12, 06:54 PM
I just started playing when those appliances came out back in X-mas 2011.

kieranyeow
12-09-12, 08:29 PM
Even I'm On IOS , I Also Haven't Get it,
I HOPE TL WILL re-release For Both IOS AND ANDROID for last limited Time,
I Also Wish That This Year XMAS will Be just like Halloween This Year,
Half Of The Update Was NEW DECOR ,HALF will be the old item,I Really Want to unlock those recipe.
Truffle Maker,Candy Cane Oven,Marzipan Oven,Fruit Chocolate Dip,These Makes Me FALL IN LOVE WITH IT,
ALSO THE TRUFFLE CHAIR!!!!
Just Hope To Get It... ❤

Jeremysgirl1995
12-10-12, 05:22 PM
I hope we all get a chance for these fun machines and recipes. Please please please TL. Let us have a chance at it!

flyingtart
12-11-12, 03:28 PM
I have been looking for these items as well and can't help feeling a bit *****ed that they're not available again.

rosewaterlily
12-11-12, 03:38 PM
I want them too! I started playing in August and never had a chance to build the old appliances. And those are the only appliances that use springs! I've collected over 20 springs but they can't be used in building appliances. :(

LibrababyColeman777
12-13-12, 02:53 AM
I feel the same way! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

LibrababyColeman777
12-13-12, 03:04 AM
Even I'm On IOS , I Also Haven't Get it,
I HOPE TL WILL re-release For Both IOS AND ANDROID for last limited Time,
I Also Wish That This Year XMAS will Be just like Halloween This Year,
Half Of The Update Was NEW DECOR ,HALF will be the old item,I Really Want to unlock those recipe.
Truffle Maker,Candy Cane Oven,Marzipan Oven,Fruit Chocolate Dip,These Makes Me FALL IN LOVE WITH IT,
ALSO THE TRUFFLE CHAIR!!!!
Just Hope To Get It... ❤

Ill be keeping my fingers crossed! I hope enough people will keep complaining about it so they will bring it back!