PDA

View Full Version : Missing Recipes

SmoothMineral
12-09-12, 09:31 AM
I am missing the Christmas Pear Torte, French Fries, and more. They do not show up in my oven.
My first page is Gingerbread House, Bagels, and Pudding with Currants, and my second page is Toad in a Hole, Baked Scallops, and Berry Pie.
I've tried going to the Google Play shop to update but there is none to be found.

SmoothMineral
12-09-12, 09:45 AM
Ok, so I uninstalled the app which I had originally downloaded from Amazon and reinstalled it from Google Play and got the updates.
DON'T install these games from Amazon!

taintertot
12-10-12, 10:33 PM
I installed from the google play and am still missing the christmas torte, french fries and more.

taintertot
12-11-12, 03:32 AM
I am missing a number of the recipes that are needed for the Christmas goals. I downloaded both the regular and Christmas versions of Restaurant Story through google play and have uninstalled and reinstalled both. How do I fix this?

maguar
12-11-12, 03:40 AM
Can you please let me know which recipes and what appliances you're looking on please.

candyke
12-11-12, 04:05 AM
I must cook french fries and 2 other dishes but i dont have this in my cookbook.... I already payd a lot of diamands for passing the first two days of christmiss but i dont like it at al for paying...... Please help me i think that my menu isnt the same as the others... Thanks for helping me

maguar
12-11-12, 04:22 AM
Are you checking the right appliances? Turtle soup is on the stove and the others are in the oven.

queentina3
12-11-12, 06:11 AM
I installed from the google play and am still missing the christmas torte, french fries and more.

Are you using the RS Christmas version? All of those recipes are found on the Regular Oven.

candyke
12-11-12, 06:28 AM
I dint know that theyre are different stoves and ovens... I am sorry, this game is new to me. I will look for a oven because i dont have this allready. Thanks a lots

maguar
12-11-12, 09:44 AM
All good I was hoping it was that so you could get on them straight away

taintertot
12-11-12, 08:08 PM
So far I am missing the french fries and the christmas pear torte. I have 1 ice cream maker and 3 regular stoves

goosiemoon
12-11-12, 09:59 PM
I am also missing the Christmas pear torte. I have the regular oven and the easy oven.

goosiemoon
12-11-12, 10:01 PM
I installed the game from Google play and am still missing the Christmas pear torte.

cinnamon5150
12-11-12, 11:49 PM
I have looked in my stove and don't have the turtle soup recipe

queentina3
12-12-12, 05:39 AM
I installed the game from Google play and am still missing the Christmas pear torte.

Did you check the Regular Oven on the Dessert tab?

queentina3
12-12-12, 05:40 AM
So far I am missing the french fries and the christmas pear torte. I have 1 ice cream maker and 3 regular stoves

Both those recipes are on the Regular Oven. French Fries is on the Lunch Tab and Christmas Pear Torte is on the Dessert Tab.

I am also missing the Christmas pear torte. I have the regular oven and the easy oven.

Regular Oven - Dessert Tab.

queentina3
12-12-12, 06:29 AM
I have looked in my stove and don't have the turtle soup recipe

Are you looking at the Regular Stove under the Lunch Tab, as that is where it is found.

LadybugLucky
12-12-12, 10:39 AM
I can't buy drink machine!! I get the pop up saying I can build with help, but then when I try to buy it nothing happens. I've restarted my device several times as well as deleting and re installing game multiple times. Still wont let me buy. I'm now stuck on the chocolate milk goal waiting for "support " to respond. E mail says several days! Yay!

queentina3
12-12-12, 10:59 AM
I can't buy drink machine!! I get the pop up saying I can build with help, but then when I try to buy it nothing happens. I've restarted my device several times as well as deleting and re installing game multiple times. Still wont let me buy. I'm now stuck on the chocolate milk goal waiting for "support " to respond. E mail says several days! Yay!

When you go to purchase it tap in the top left corner of the drink machine, not on the hammer.

LadybugLucky
12-12-12, 11:04 AM
When you go to purchase it tap in the top left corner of the drink machine, not on the hammer.

Thank you Queentina3. That worked.

queentina3
12-12-12, 11:09 AM
Thank you Queentina3. That worked.

No problem. It happened to me a few times when I was trying to purchase more on my Android Phone game, as the boxes are so tiny and my fingers are fat. LOL I don't have that issue with my iPad game. *giggles*

madmoggyuk
12-12-12, 04:13 PM
I have the different ovens but the recipes are all the same, how do I get the different recipes

queentina3
12-12-12, 04:22 PM
I have the different ovens but the recipes are all the same, how do I get the different recipes

The different ovens are just for decoration purposes, different colors or functions, but they have all the same recipes on them. Some people prefer the Basic White while others prefer to use the Easy Oven due to less tapping, but the recipes found on both are identical.

madmoggyuk
12-12-12, 04:30 PM
I have the blue oven and the green one as well as the regular, they all have the same recipes on my ipad but on my phone they have different one, I can't do the Christmas recipes for example

madmoggyuk
12-12-12, 04:34 PM
Never mind, I've justreaslied my mistake

goosiemoon
12-13-12, 08:26 AM
I have the Christmas version on a Toshiba Thrive tablet
I have the regular oven and cannot find the pear torte. Help!

This is pretty frustrating...:confused:

kooky panda
12-13-12, 08:38 AM
I have the Christmas version on a Toshiba Thrive tablet
I have the regular oven and cannot find the pear torte. Help!

This is pretty frustrating...:confused:

Both those recipes are on the Regular Oven. French Fries is on the Lunch Tab and Christmas Pear Torte is on the Dessert Tab.

Regular Oven - Dessert Tab.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

cassieshali
12-14-12, 02:37 PM
It does take the "oven" to make the french fries!! :) good looking out, Maguar! thanks!

cassieshali
12-14-12, 02:39 PM
what about pear torte? :/ They should label the appliances you need ....

kooky panda
12-14-12, 02:48 PM
what about pear torte? :/ They should label the appliances you need ....
see post 27

samcatscroggins
12-18-12, 05:26 PM
maguar , I have looked on easy oven well actually all the ovens, deep fryers, and stoves and cannot find french fries, tort or any of the things they ask us to cook for the 12 days of Christmas, the only thing i find is the turtle soup!!!! please help

maguar
12-18-12, 06:57 PM
maguar , I have looked on easy oven well actually all the ovens, deep fryers, and stoves and cannot find french fries, tort or any of the things they ask us to cook for the 12 days of Christmas, the only thing i find is the turtle soup!!!! please help

When you're looking do you have one of the meal tabs selected? Eg Dinner. If so change it to All and you should see them.

If this doesn't work are you playing on the latest version?

22JM
12-21-12, 06:36 AM
Did u manage to find the missing recipe?

Nikki_Finn
12-22-12, 02:21 PM
my problem is a little different but thought i'd post in here instead of starting a new thread.

some recipes on my stove just disappeared.

specifically the halloween ones: eyeball stew & witch soup.
i just mastered the stew & started some witch soup this morning & was serving it & thought i should have gotten my last gem for it but didn't.
so i went to order 1 more but it wasn't there along with the stew.

so were they taken away?
so sad. i've been playing for about 6 months or so but never realized they would take away the seasonal recipes until i read that they did that sometimes.
so i've been trying to master them.

but i noticed they still have the pumpkin porridge.... or was that released for thanksgiving?
i'm already done with that one.
i'm guessing the the two halloween pizzas on the oven may have been removed, too?
haven't had a chance to see yet. i have other food cooking.
and i was so close to mastering them.

now i know to master seasonal recipes quicker.
which means i need to get a move on with the christmas ones!!!
cause i know "they" don't respect their customers/players enough to alert us that certain recipes will disappear!