PDA

View Full Version : Bored: What happens next?

chula1971
12-09-12, 06:36 AM
I have acquired all the land and have no space to decorate. Instead of a dream house mine now looks like a hoarders house. Where do I go from here? Bored and disappointed.

clearbluelady
12-10-12, 05:13 PM
I've wondered if people realized their homes looked like hoarders houses!
I'm no there yet but will be soon so I'm wondering the same thing.

lala_gabbana
12-11-12, 09:19 PM
Im with you chula, I cant expand anymore either. I just stopped playing but still answer requests and gift my neighbors so they can too one day feel our pain of not being able go do anything else.. :) It would be nice if we got regular updates to keep the game interesting.

katandmah
01-13-13, 11:00 AM
Yes I agree definitely boring once maximum expansion reached. I also only play to gift back and you're right, what will happen is our friends will reach the same boredom / frustration point.

CrayZdoglady
01-24-13, 12:34 PM
I agree with all of you. I'm at level 59 and have been maxed out on space for weeks. I was just about to stop playing all together when they started their "weekly updates". At least that made it more interesting. I just design it like a home I'd like to live in and put everything else in storage. I was just on here to find out why we haven't gotten a weekly update in 2 weeks and just now they added Valentine's updates.

JDFashionEmail
01-24-13, 06:55 PM
That's what I was wondering... I can only expand 2 more spaces... But then what?? Keep re-decorating our home with each new update?? That's not such a bad idea but it takes ages until another update comes out. But in between then what do we do??? I would personally like more goals.

gitten
01-26-13, 02:47 PM
Does anyone else have problems placing decorative items on tables etc. I can't get even get a pot on the stove. What am I doing wrong? I wish there were a lot more accessories. I have pink and purple flower vases everywhere. And, how in the world can you ever get enough gems to buy some of the items. Also, my game is s l o w and jerky. Takes me forever to visit neighbors. Some really fun and pretty stuff but just not enough things to really decorate a home - and it is so small!!! Agree that is is getting boring and I was so excited when it came out. Oh well, maybe they will come up with some new ideas.

CuddlyDragon
01-28-13, 11:39 AM
Does anyone else have problems placing decorative items on tables etc. I can't get even get a pot on the stove. What am I doing wrong? I wish there were a lot more accessories. I have pink and purple flower vases everywhere. And, how in the world can you ever get enough gems to buy some of the items. Also, my game is s l o w and jerky. Takes me forever to visit neighbors. Some really fun and pretty stuff but just not enough things to really decorate a home - and it is so small!!! Agree that is is getting boring and I was so excited when it came out. Oh well, maybe they will come up with some new ideas.

Have you tried re installing the game? This might help the performance of it.