PDA

View Full Version : Magic Fruit drop rate

tywinlannister
12-09-12, 02:21 AM
I was just wondering if there is any other way to get magic fruit. I get 1 per day from the magic garden and i need 20 for that Faerie magic quest. Its kinda annoying that this quest is going to take 20 days, if Indont use gems.

nokkha
12-09-12, 12:05 PM
I doubt it...I have now 16 magic fruits which mean its been 16 days already. If it only cost 1 Gem each I'd bought it but 5 Gem each is too much so patience it is... Only 4 more days lol ;)

midnightmeerkat
12-09-12, 12:39 PM
I was just wondering if there is any other way to get magic fruit. I get 1 per day from the magic garden and i need 20 for that Faerie magic quest. Its kinda annoying that this quest is going to take 20 days, if Indont use gems.

With the quests like that I don't concentrate on them, I let the magic fruit build while concentrating on other parts of the game

Starlitstream
12-09-12, 03:06 PM
I noticed I got two fruit from the garden once. Not sure how often that happens.

yupiyupigumgum
12-09-12, 06:18 PM
In this game, every material you need badly tend to dissappear and then when you don't really need them, you suddenly can get them easily. So, it's not luck, it's TL way to tease us. :p

savage_mel
12-09-12, 11:20 PM
In this game, every material you need badly tend to dissappear and then when you don't really need them, you suddenly can get them easily. So, it's not luck, it's TL way to tease us. :p
Ugh I just noticed this! At one point I had more fish than I knew what to do with, but now that I need them for a 48hr market quest, I can't catch them to save my life! My time runs out tomorrow morning and I'm pretty sure I won't have enough by then :-(

Akleia
12-10-12, 02:14 AM
I'm working at the same Goal. Now i have ( After 12 days) 12 Magic fruit, but no faerie! Where do i get this??? Neither ivys hut nor magic Garden give it to me. I' m a bit desperate now...

maguar
12-10-12, 02:40 AM
I'm working at the same Goal. Now i have ( After 12 days) 12 Magic fruit, but no faerie! Where do i get this??? Neither ivys hut nor magic Garden give it to me. I' m a bit desperate now...

It Gomes from magic garden and glimmerbulbs

Akleia
12-10-12, 03:22 AM
It Gomes from magic garden and glimmerbulbs

Thank you for the fast answer :-) i will try it with glimmerbulbs

nokkha
12-10-12, 06:49 AM
I just got 2 magic fruits from magic garden today!!! Now only 2 more Togo ^__^
I got the faerie jar from sir pigglesworth! Lol