PDA

View Full Version : Dear Norman.. Please read!

Unregistered
12-07-10, 03:40 PM
Dear Norman,

I accept that it is hard to make money from games like this without additional optional purchases, but I think you would get many more sales if we could buy smaller amounts of gems for smaller prices eg. Aswell as 25 (or is it 24) gems for ?4.99 we could also maybe buy 5 gems for ?0.99 and/or ten gems for ?1.99. I know I would most certainly buy gems if we could buy smaller amounts for less, and I'm sure players who are willing to spend real money will agree with me.
Thanks for your time,
Nando's

Unregistered
12-09-10, 01:14 PM
Yh I wud deffo buy gems if I cud buy less for less money.

Unregistered
12-09-10, 01:17 PM
Great idea! Would sooooo buy gems then!

Unregistered
12-11-10, 03:21 PM
I agree - great idea! I also think you'd actually make more money if you put the items in the magic cases out for individual purchase with gems - make it the same number or even more. I will not do a magic case again after getting 5 fountains in a row, then a hideous claw machine and then yet another fountain. I will spend money on what I want but not random junk. Many of my neighbors agree - Bakery, Restaurant, and City. Gave up on empire - too hard to progress.

Unregistered
12-11-10, 03:55 PM
Hey norm...just keep em the same price. I'll buy a slew for the cases and when I don't get stuff I like or realize how foolish I was to spend 400 bucks on a game, I'll tell apple I'm new and my kid did it, who is five and has incurable leprosy so I get a refund. At the same time, I'll email you guys with my sob in hopes you buy it and give me the item I want. If you don't ill post nasty stuff in the forum, then answer myself to make it look like I have lots of support.

K? :cool:

To the o.p. Ya probably more people would buy, but just as many would continue to whine their too expensive. We don't know what their business costs are so hard to say what a reasonable price would be so it all remains profitable for them. and ya, profits is not a dirty word. I wouldn't work at something if I couldn't make a half decent living from it either.

Unregistered
12-11-10, 03:58 PM
I agree - great idea! I also think you'd actually make more money if you put the items in the magic cases out for individual purchase with gems - make it the same number or even more. I will not do a magic case again after getting 5 fountains in a row, then a hideous claw machine and then yet another fountain. I will spend money on what I want but not random junk. Many of my neighbors agree - Bakery, Restaurant, and City. Gave up on empire - too hard to progress.

This I can agree with. Ive had pretty good luck with the cases. But there are items I didn't get that I'd pay straight out for. Like the wolf in farm Halloween case.