PDA

View Full Version : Play New Dawn or old?

tigeress2474
12-08-12, 01:18 PM
TL what one should we be playing? Can you get rid of one of them so there is not so much mix up? I don't have much room on my iPhone for all the TL games plus 2 of the same game but with different colors. Is the colors the only difference? I know with the old one we get the album. Can't it all me merged together?

kwhales
12-08-12, 01:31 PM
You should be playing on the original version....which is now the newest version, most updated. You do not need new dawn right now.. so you can delete it. You won't lose anything on ND is you do. The two games sync together, except the storage and the ablum.

grondai
12-08-12, 01:57 PM
I play new dawn still because I love the blinding colors

Nefertekas
12-08-12, 02:07 PM
I play new dawn still because I love the blinding colors

It is cuter. But they could tone it down a bit.

clarknova81
12-08-12, 02:07 PM
And the puffy trees, the pond with the lilypads, the deagonheads with the glowy orbs in their mouths... Original DS is just... Depressing! :/

grondai
12-08-12, 02:10 PM
And the puffy trees, the pond with the lilypads, the deagonheads with the glowy orbs in their mouths... Original DS is just... Depressing! :/

I agree. I can't switch back to original

kwhales
12-08-12, 02:12 PM
I use to play ND, then started original for the storage and stuff....now I kind of like the original, but agree, ND has little things that are a nice touch.

clarknova81
12-08-12, 02:13 PM
I agree. I can't switch back to original

Oh! And I forgot that in ND my Mistmoth and Aether are visible: in the other version they just blend with the hab... X(

grondai
12-08-12, 02:14 PM
Oh! And I forgot that in ND my Mistmoth and Aether are visible: in the other version they just blend with the hab... X(

Ya my moth Otha in ND are frozen for some reason

grondai
12-08-12, 02:15 PM

Mistmoths*

kwhales
12-08-12, 02:16 PM
Mistmoths*

Thanks for the translation.

clarknova81
12-08-12, 02:18 PM

Well, I can tell you they move when I visit you, but I've seen other islands in which they were frozen... And mostly in old DS...

grondai
12-08-12, 02:19 PM
Well, I can tell you they move when I visit you, but I've seen other islands in which they were frozen... And mostly in old DS...

Weird.....

tigeress2474
12-08-12, 02:37 PM
Ya I switch between the two for all the reason like storage and album. But I love the colors in ND. I wish TL would just merge the two. Why keep them both ip and running. Like soon we will have to delete the Halloween Story games to go back to the original. TL ****s me sometimes lol. I wish we could pick the theme we like the best and then every up date would be ok in every theme.

Lolas_Kryptonite
12-08-12, 02:39 PM
For all the people who have issues with the brightness... why not just turn the brightness down in your settings?