PDA

View Full Version : RS Christmas Goal Requests Not Going Through

carabellexo
12-08-12, 12:30 PM
Is this happening to anyone else?? I sent out requests this morning GMT and had nothing all day.

chewytwix
12-08-12, 12:33 PM
Did you accept parts?

carabellexo
12-08-12, 12:35 PM
Did you accept parts?

What ones? The material requests?

nmishii
12-08-12, 12:42 PM
I requested parts shortly after reset. I received some parts, but then stopped getting them. The news feed shows neighbors accepted, but they are not showing up in my goals.

I received the 12 parts I needed to complete Day 10, but the parts coming in for Day 11 are not counting. I think maybe because they were requested for Day 10 and not Day 11.

carabellexo
12-08-12, 12:46 PM
I requested parts shortly after reset. I received some parts, but then stopped getting them. The news feed shows neighbors accepted, but they are not showing up in my goals.

I received the 12 parts I needed to complete Day 10, but the parts coming in for Day 11 are not counting. I think maybe because they were requested for Day 10 and not Day 11.

On my news feed it hasn't said that anyone's accepted them. I spoke to another player on my wall and her requests aren't going through. She sent me a request and asked to let her know if I had received it and I hadn't nor had she with mine. Looks like there not going through for some reason. Completing our goals will be fun..

purplegem611
12-08-12, 12:48 PM
My news feed says 4 sent request for help but also not showing up!

carabellexo
12-08-12, 12:49 PM
I have emailed TL about but still waiting to hear back. It's not fair this isn't.

purplegem611
12-08-12, 01:12 PM
I just forced closed and restarted and all 9 showed up! So try force closing it!

carabellexo
12-08-12, 01:14 PM
I just forced closed and restarted and all 9 showed up! So try force closing it!

How do you force close it??

purplegem611
12-08-12, 01:27 PM
Shut game down and restart your device

purplegem611
12-08-12, 01:28 PM
Sorry shut down game and restart it or shut device and start game again

carabellexo
12-08-12, 01:32 PM

I've tried that and it's not working.

carabellexo
12-08-12, 01:36 PM
By holding down the lock button?

bagpus
12-08-12, 01:41 PM
Yes the same thing is happening to me as always sent out the 19 requests for day 10 & not 1 as comeback I sent to all my nbs still none

carabellexo
12-08-12, 01:47 PM
Sorry shut down game and restart it or shut device and start game again

Still not working. Tried deleting and installing again, that's not worked either.

bagpus
12-08-12, 01:55 PM
I hv tried the restart but still nothing as come through

badger8
12-08-12, 02:03 PM
I'm having the same problem.
Question- are the goal requests being included in the 20 gifts/ day or are they a separate 20? Usually they are a separate 20 from gifts. I'm wondering if they got all lumped together this time and that's why the issue??
Can a Mod answer this?

And no, rebooting didn't work for me.

carabellexo
12-08-12, 02:12 PM
Question- are the goal requests being included in the 20 gifts/ day or are they a separate 20? Usually they are a separate 20 from gifts. I'm wondering if they got all lumped together this time and that's why the issue??
Can a Mod answer this?

Could be. I'm going to send the requests out before doing any gifts tomorrow to see of that makes a difference.

nmishii
12-08-12, 02:54 PM
Can a Mod answer this?

I'm not a mod but today I got 20 gifts and 12 requests which counted for the goals, and some requests that didn't.

carabellexo
12-08-12, 03:21 PM
I'm not a mod but today I got 20 gifts and 12 requests which counted for the goals, and some requests that didn't.

So do you think that if we don't accept as many gifts we'll get what we requested for??

mposey
12-08-12, 03:34 PM
I'm having the same problem. I accepted all gifts early this morning and after I requested stuff for goals an nothing. Bahumbug

queentina3
12-08-12, 03:39 PM
If you sent your requests to all your neighbors you may have clogged up your request system. You can only receive 20 requests per day, so for the goals, make sure you only send out the EXACT amount you need to neighbors you KNOW will respond (they request to you, answer requests previously, tip you, or gift you).

carabellexo
12-08-12, 03:45 PM
If you sent your requests to all your neighbors you may have clogged up your request system. You can only receive 20 requests per day, so for the goals, make sure you only send out the EXACT amount you need to neighbors you KNOW will respond (they request to you, answer requests previously, tip you, or gift you).

Thanks :) do you know if the 20 gifts and 20 requests are separate from each other??

carabellexo
12-08-12, 03:46 PM
Like if you get a request back then would that mean one less gift?

badger8
12-08-12, 03:46 PM

Good to know...thanks Nmishii!

queentina3
12-08-12, 03:48 PM
Thanks :) do you know if the 20 gifts and 20 requests are separate from each other??

Like if you get a request back then would that mean one less gift?

They are separate so you can get 20 gifts and 20 requests per day. It makes it much easier in building appliances when your neighbors gift you one part and then answer 20 requests for the other one. :)

carabellexo
12-08-12, 03:49 PM
They are separate so you can get 20 gifts and 20 requests per day. It makes it much easier in building appliances when your neighbors gift you one part and then answer 20 requests for the other one. :)

carabellexo
12-09-12, 01:54 AM
Seems like the requests I sent out yesterday are being received today and then I'm assuming that the ones I send out today will be received tomorrow. I don't understand through why it's doing it this way.

LorisStuff
12-09-12, 04:56 PM
Same Problem yesterday and today. Sigh making it hard to get these goals done. I have been done with everything but the 9 Ladies Dancing I have had 1/9 since early this morning. Okay I have 223 Neighbors you can not tell me that the only one that answered it is stormy! My son and daughter also play this game on there ipod touch (me android phone) they still have not even gotten the requests from me. There must be an issue. :(

Riixie
12-09-12, 05:01 PM
I definitely think there's an issue here too...

I've been stuck on day #9 because of those 9 ladies dancing for two days now. Yesterday, right when it turned midnight, I requested nine of my neighbors (whom I know replied to it) to do it. And it only showed that TWO did, one of course was Stormy . Today, somehow, I got another 6, I don't know how, but it happened. I couldn't wait any longer and just coughed up the 5 gems to skip the last one...it's extremely frustrating! I wonder how long the rest of the days are going to take because of this...completely ridiculous!!!!!!

LorisStuff
12-09-12, 05:04 PM
So I just emailed teamlava support to see what they have to say.

Riixie
12-09-12, 05:10 PM
I'm sure we'll either get a lame answer or nothing, LOL.

v__v;;

mrsnatalie
12-09-12, 05:29 PM
I'm having the same issue today. I'm just waiting so I can move on to the next goal. Hopefully, this will get fixed soon :)

meme1098
12-09-12, 06:25 PM
I sent out some requests for the carolers first thing today but haven't received a single one as yet. Almost 12 hours later. Something's obviously wrong here. Hopefully this will be addressed on Monday when everyone's back at work at TL.

badger8
12-09-12, 06:36 PM
Me too. Still stuck on #10 after 2 days. There are only 19 requests (10 lords/ 9 ladies) to be returned and after 2 request cycles (which should have given 40 requests) I have only gotten around 15 back.

...no I'm not clogging the system and yes I rebooted.

curlytop22
12-09-12, 07:25 PM

I have shut down my game & still nothing! Teamlava fix it :(
Thank you

kooky panda
12-09-12, 10:01 PM
Everyone try restarting your device to see if the goal requests show up.
Also if you had requested any other goal request or constructible parts in the last few days, neighbors may just now be sending those back
and taking up your 20 slots(of receiving material/goal items).

Can everyone, report what device you play on and the name of the goal item you are not getting back?

Baraze
12-09-12, 10:19 PM
I won the lyric sheet and I've encounter another player who's missing hers too. Anyone else have this problem?

Bogiefurret
12-10-12, 12:55 AM
Thrive Tablet . request 10 lords/9 ladies got 1 back.

saucysammis
12-10-12, 01:29 AM
I'm on iOS and also having trouble getting the nine ladies requests.

Last night I requested the 10 lords by checking all the boxes on the right column of neighbor list and requested 9 ladies by checking the left column. I received the lords right away. No ladies. This method usually works for me but not with this goal format.

The day before I had tried the same on the left column for 9 ladies and nothing. Then last night and all yesterday no replies for my 9 ladies again. Now it just reset, I asked 10 neighbors for the ladies and 4 are in.

I have seen just a few requests for lords & ladies and sent them

cheuk18me94
12-10-12, 01:44 AM
Start to work in day 9 and request 9 lady dating. It shouldn't be the problem. But from day 10, it is going to be time- consuming:-( Have to use those 20 slots to request parts for building drink machine and for goals at the same time:-(

kooky panda
12-10-12, 05:59 AM
I won the lyric sheet and I've encounter another player who's missing hers too. Anyone else have this problem?
Try checking your inventory. Try restarting your device. If it is still missing, send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

nax2uk
12-10-12, 06:18 AM
Everyone try restarting your device to see if the goal requests show up.
Also if you had requested any other goal request or constructible parts in the last few days, neighbors may just now be sending those back
and taking up your 20 slots(of receiving material/goal items).

Can everyone, report what device you play on and the name of the goal item you are not getting back?

Hi, I need some clarification on how the requests works. Let me gv u a scenario.

So if I requested from 40 nbrs for leaping lords and 20 nbrs for dancing ladies.
Suppose all of the nbrs who i requested leaping lords from accepts my request first. And the remaining nbrs who i requesting the dancing ladies accepts their req AFTER the 40 nbrs with leaping lord requests.

Does that mean my 20 slots are all leaping lords and so I wont be able to get any dancing ladies requests accepted for that day.

Also what about the following day? Does the remaining 20 leaping lords request which were accepted the previous day fill up the 20 slots i hv for the next day. OR do those 20 leaping lords requests get dropped as I hv fulfilled the 10 leaping lords criteria?

If the accepted requests for the remaining leaping lords get dropped do the 20 accepted requests for the dancing ladies fill up the 20 slot on the following day? Or do these accepted dancing ladies requests get flushed at 12 PST?

I think essentially that is what everyone is confused about when they say that their requests did not go through... I think.

nax2uk
12-10-12, 06:37 AM
Hi, I need some clarification on how the requests works. Let me gv u a scenario.

So if I requested from 40 nbrs for leaping lords and 20 nbrs for dancing ladies.
Suppose all of the nbrs who i requested leaping lords from accepts my request first. And the remaining nbrs who i requesting the dancing ladies accepts their req AFTER the 40 nbrs with leaping lord requests.

Does that mean my 20 slots are all leaping lords and so I wont be able to get any dancing ladies requests accepted for that day.

Also what about the following day? Does the remaining 20 leaping lords request which were accepted the previous day fill up the 20 slots i hv for the next day. OR do those 20 leaping lords requests get dropped as I hv fulfilled the 10 leaping lords criteria?

If the accepted requests for the remaining leaping lords get dropped do the 20 accepted requests for the dancing ladies fill up the 20 slot on the following day? Or do these accepted dancing ladies requests get flushed at 12 PST?

I think essentially that is what everyone is confused about when they say that their requests did not go through... I think.

In my opinion the whole idea of this repeating goal is actually quite exciting n interesting on the surface. But because of how the request system is programmed and instead of 1 request goal u hv 2 (i.e. Leaping lords n dancing ladies simultaneously). It is really making the execution of the goals really difficult for us rs players!! *sob*. Well anyway i hope u can answer my query it makes the goal to be played much easier if we know what is going on with our requests!

Vera545
12-10-12, 07:53 AM
Requests for Christmas goals do not go through!!!

I am stuck at day 11.

TL! Could you please take a look t this issue?

Sent requests to neighbours of whom I was sure they would respond fast, but nobody gets them.

And no I did not sent out too many......at first:-)

I am on Android.

Today after reset I requested both, but now 6 hours later I only received 2 dancing ladies and 0 leaping lords.

And restarting devices is no solution

nakute
12-10-12, 08:33 AM
Is this happening to anyone else?? I sent out requests this morning GMT and had nothing all day.
i love to cook yule log and holiday cupcake,i hope it open the goals again.it's the biggest x'mas gift i wish from santa claus

trilogylass
12-10-12, 09:41 AM
I also have had huge problem...waited 36 hrs before I got any and yesterday when I tried to request, I was told I had already requested..NOT! I know we can receive 20 requested gifts a day, and I'm not even close to getting them...I've even gotten the notice that gift was sent, but it never showed up. Today is better.

Vera545
12-10-12, 10:31 AM
I do not receive the singers and dansers I request. I should at least had 20 in total today.
I did not request anything else.

And I also get only 1 or 2 requests for the goals from others.

They are somehow held up at TL servers.....?

What is going on?

FrozenTurtle
12-10-12, 11:36 AM
Anyone having trouble receiving their item requests, have you tried force-closing your app and reopening it? We've received reports that players are having issues with requests, but they appear at a later time, seemingly after they may have force-closed the app.

Also, are you guys experiencing this with both Ladies Dancing and Leaping Lords? Or one of them in particular? And which Day does the issue occur--9th, 10th, 11th, or 12th Day? Any specifics would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

freshpickins
12-10-12, 11:40 AM
I'm playing on my iPhone and iPad and I regularly force close. it seems like the requests has a one day delay, it's strange.

Vera545
12-10-12, 11:59 AM
I am on Android.

Both ladies and lords are a problem.

Force closed app...... problem not solved.
Shutdown device. Waited minutes and hours to restart......problem not solved.

Problems started on day 10 of the goals.
Now on day 11, no requests are received at all.

Seems indeed like there is a 24 hours delay.

JohnDede
12-10-12, 12:21 PM
Started a new thread, but closed in favor of this one. Here's what I said:

"Two of my neighbors responded to requests after I completed the last goal (Day 10) and I've not gotten credit for the 1 Lord and 1 Lady that they sent. It's still taking a device restart on the ipad to get them recognized, so they weren't there when I restarted, as they weren't in feedback yet, and I got the pop-up for the completed goal during the start-up pop-ups.

Running concurrent requests on 2 different items is difficult enough, there's no need to not credit what comes in after the last goal was completed.

Second restart after goal completion, and now 3 are missing."

Yes, the closing your device is annoying, but that's not my complaint. Since completing the Day 10 Goal, with device re-starts in between, 3 fulfilled requests have been added to my feedback, but not added to the Day 11 Goal. Previously I saw no delay in them being added to the Goal after they appeared in my News Feed, but now they are showing up in the News Feed after a device re-start , but not adding into the Day 11 Goal. How does that happen?

twinmommy03
12-10-12, 12:22 PM
I haven't gotten that far in the goals, but from the other side of it, I did notice how few requests I've gotten for these items from my neighbors. I also force closed and restarted my phone, and it didn't make anything come through.

badger8
12-10-12, 12:40 PM
Started a new thread, but closed in favor of this one. Here's what I said:

"Two of my neighbors responded to requests after I completed the last goal (Day 10) and I've not gotten credit for the 1 Lord and 1 Lady that they sent. It's still taking a device restart on the ipad to get them recognized, so they weren't there when I restarted, as they weren't in feedback yet, and I got the pop-up for the completed goal during the start-up pop-ups.

Running concurrent requests on 2 different items is difficult enough, there's no need to not credit what comes in after the last goal was completed.

Second restart after goal completion, and now 3 are missing."

Yes, the closing your device is annoying, but that's not my complaint. Since completing the Day 10 Goal, with device re-starts in between, 3 fulfilled requests have been added to my feedback, but not added to the Day 11 Goal. Previously I saw no delay in them being added to the Goal after they appeared in my News Feed, but now they are showing up in the News Feed after a device re-start , but not adding into the Day 11 Goal. How does that happen?

That's exactly what I thought was going on.
Everyone should be ok with #9 as it only has ladies to request. All 9 are getting filled without issue. The problem starts when you request from many nbrs for the #9 goal. It seems that even though the goal has been filled, somewhere in the coding, the computer recognizes these requests are for #9 only. So if you have sent out 20 requests to nbrs, they will all be accepted only for this goal.
Now, time rolls over for new day. Hooray! BUT now requests are being filled for ladies from the day before, and even though you have new lady and now lord requests, the ones from yesterday aren't rolling over into the new goal- they are being put with the old, finished goal.
Since we only get 20/day, we will always be short until the next roll-over time.

Moral of the story...for us, don't request from more nbrs than goals AND TL please make the requests roll over into the next batch of lords and ladies.

freshpickins
12-10-12, 12:43 PM
That's exactly what I thought was going on.
Everyone should be ok with #9 as it only has ladies to request. All 9 are getting filled without issue. The problem starts when you request from many nbrs for the #9 goal. It seems that even though the goal has been filled, somewhere in the coding, the computer recognizes these requests are for #9 only. So if you have sent out 20 requests to nbrs, they will all be accepted only for this goal.
Now, time rolls over for new day. Hooray! BUT now requests are being filled for ladies from the day before, and even though you have new lady and now lord requests, the ones from yesterday aren't rolling over into the new goal- they are being put with the old, finished goal.
Since we only get 20/day, we will always be short until the next roll-over time.

Moral of the story...for us, don't request from more nbrs than goals AND TL please make the requests roll over into the next batch of lords and ladies.
Well put. What u said made a lot of sense.

badger8
12-10-12, 12:44 PM
Ha! I'm glad. I wasn't so sure!

FrozenTurtle
12-10-12, 01:42 PM
I've discussed this with the Team and this was by design. Even though you have requested this item previously from neighbors, these items do not carry over to fulfill the requirements of future Goals. You need to ask you Neighbors for this Gift again to fulfill the requirements of the new Goal.

Example:
If you send out 30 requests for Ladies Dancing on Day 9, only 9 of them will be counted. When you advance to the next goal, Day 10, you will need to send new requests for Ladies Dancing in order to fulfill the task.

carabellexo
12-10-12, 01:48 PM
I've discussed this with the Team and this was by design. Even though you have requested this item previously from neighbors, these items do not carry over to fulfill the requirements of future Goals. You need to ask you Neighbors for this Gift again to fulfill the requirements of the new Goal.

Example:
If you send out 30 requests for Ladies Dancing on Day 9, only 9 of them will be counted. When you advance to the next goal, Day 10, you will need to send new requests for Ladies Dancing in order to fulfill the task.

But why is there a delay of 24 hours for the requests to go through?? And hardly any coming back through??

figuresk8er88
12-10-12, 02:24 PM
But why is there a delay of 24 hours for the requests to go through?? And hardly any coming back through??
i don't think it's a delay, you must have clogged up your reward system. for example, the day reset and you could send out requests, however, you had already used up all of your quota for these 24 hours, so even though your neighbors receive your request you cannot receive anything else. if this makes sense: there's a mismatch between the time you request new parts, and the time that the 24 hours for new part requests reset. i remember people having problems with this every time the goals require requesting x number of parts from neighbors, and TL had this explanation before.
the way i did my requests was to actually rest a day to make sure that i started with a clean slate, and then ask only 9 (at most 10) people for ladies dancing, i usually choose my more active neighbors that play in a similar time zone with me that i know will respond within a few hours. then, before i go to bed i send out to the remaining people requests for the other item (forgot the name, the one you need 10 of). that way, I make sure that it only takes me a day to complete each. even this way, i still had my reward system clogged up, and by my 12th day i was "full" by i think my 5th or 6th request, so I had to wait another day.
i hope i explained it clearly, but the basic idea is that if you don't see returns, it's not because there's something wrong with the system, it's that you clogged it up with so many requests and that you don't have any more quota for the day to receive anything else.

carabellexo
12-10-12, 03:05 PM
i don't think it's a delay, you must have clogged up your reward system. for example, the day reset and you could send out requests, however, you had already used up all of your quota for these 24 hours, so even though your neighbors receive your request you cannot receive anything else. if this makes sense: there's a mismatch between the time you request new parts, and the time that the 24 hours for new part requests reset. i remember people having problems with this every time the goals require requesting x number of parts from neighbors, and TL had this explanation before.
the way i did my requests was to actually rest a day to make sure that i started with a clean slate, and then ask only 9 (at most 10) people for ladies dancing, i usually choose my more active neighbors that play in a similar time zone with me that i know will respond within a few hours. then, before i go to bed i send out to the remaining people requests for the other item (forgot the name, the one you need 10 of). that way, I make sure that it only takes me a day to complete each. even this way, i still had my reward system clogged up, and by my 12th day i was "full" by i think my 5th or 6th request, so I had to wait another day.
i hope i explained it clearly, but the basic idea is that if you don't see returns, it's not because there's something wrong with the system, it's that you clogged it up with so many requests and that you don't have any more quota for the day to receive anything else.

The requests I send out at reset go out the next day at the reset and on the day is the one from the previous day. I am only sending out the amount I need but not getting anywhere.

ladyJ69
12-10-12, 03:08 PM
I am stuck on the 7th day. I had already bought the swan wall paper and now it wont let me replace them. So its not acknowledging that i bought the wallpaper. Any solution to this problem?

kooky panda
12-10-12, 03:23 PM
I am stuck on the 7th day. I had already bought the swan wall paper and now it wont let me replace them. So its not acknowledging that i bought the wallpaper. Any solution to this problem?

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41622-Swan-wallpaper-goal..&p=478858&viewfull=1#post478858

figuresk8er88
12-10-12, 03:40 PM
The requests I send out at reset go out the next day at the reset and on the day is the one from the previous day. I am only sending out the amount I need but not getting anywhere.

that's probably because you requested too many the day before. like i said, the "reset" you're talking about probably doesn't coincide with your actual parts count reset. meaning, say your reset (for when you can request new items) is Monday 11 AM, but your actual reset for a new day so that you can receive another 20 items from requests is at 11 PM monday, so it will seem as if you're not getting anything during the day from 11 am- 11pm, but this is just because the system still recognizes you as receiving max number already for the day, so you only start seeing items coming in after 11pm. maybe you were at 18 items when you sent out requests at 11am, so then you'll only be able to get 2 before it seems like no one is responding. when this happens, what i do is stop sending the requests for one day, then start requesting again so you start of a clean slate.

JohnDede
12-10-12, 03:50 PM

Example:

If they were dumping them, they wouldn't be added to my News Feed. Why are they being added to my news feed?

If they are received after the next goal becomes active, why wouldn't they satisfy the requirement. Food I started to cook for day 11, before I cleared day10, counted when it was served for the day 11 goal. I've got valid parts arriving for my current goal, and you're telling me they arrived, but not crediting them.

JohnDede
12-10-12, 04:10 PM
that's probably because you requested too many the day before. like i said, the "reset" you're talking about probably doesn't coincide with your actual parts count reset. meaning, say your reset (for when you can request new items) is Monday 11 AM, but your actual reset for a new day so that you can receive another 20 items from requests is at 11 PM monday, so it will seem as if you're not getting anything during the day from 11 am- 11pm, but this is just because the system still recognizes you as receiving max number already for the day, so you only start seeing items coming in after 11pm. maybe you were at 18 items when you sent out requests at 11am, so then you'll only be able to get 2 before it seems like no one is responding. when this happens, what i do is stop sending the requests for one day, then start requesting again so you start of a clean slate.

There is only one reset in these games, and that's the server changing days at midnight Pacific Time.

queentina3
12-10-12, 04:42 PM
I think those that are having an issue getting the requests filled need to wait a day and not send out ANY requests, then the next day request ONLY the amount they need to get passed the goal they are working on. Unlike with parts requests, which will get allocated to our inventory, these Ladies/Lords don't.

Example:

-You were on day 9, you requested 20 Ladies and you eventually got 9 back.
-You were then on day 10 and you requested 10 Lords and another 9 Ladies. You had 11 Ladies out there floating that those neighbors are NOW responding to, but they won't get allocated to your Day 10 goal because there were for day 9 Ladies.
-You are still on day 10 waiting on Lords and Ladies to come in, but it is now the next day (day 2 of 10th day and day 3 of sending requests). You send out more requests for Lords and Ladies so you can move on to day 11, however, your system is now clogged getting in the rest of day 9 and now day 10 requests. You move on to day 11, if you're lucky, and send out more requests, but since day 10 is still floating out there, when reset happens at 12a Pacific time, your neighbors are getting day 10 requests and not day 11, which is the day you're now on.
-Still on day 11 and only getting in day 10 requests and maybe 1 or 2 day 11 requests.
-Still on day 11 and MAYBE getting more day 11 requests but also a chance of getting the rest of day 10 requests that were hanging out there.
-Now you're most likely getting your day 11 requests only, but you've now wasted 2 or 3 days and now have to start all over again with day 12, but remember you probably still have day 11 requests hanging out there because everyday you were asking neighbors for help and those are still being sent out by TLs system, along with day 12 requests hanging around in their system.

This is why I say wait a day, don't send out ANY requests tomorrow and see if it unclogs your request system, then send out ONLY what you need on Wednesday to get past whatever day goal you're on.

I've not really had the issues you guys are having with your requests as I've only been sending out exactly what I needed every day, so all of mine have allocated correctly. I noticed the very first day when I sent out 10 of each that the next day one of my extra ladies wasn't getting noticed by the goal and took action immediately by only sending out the 9 I did need. It wouldn't be the first time an "ask neighbors for help" goal didn't allocate the overflow we receive and I assumed this was "by design". *shrugs*

Vera545
12-11-12, 01:16 AM

Exactly!!

carabellexo
12-11-12, 02:39 AM
TL emailed me last night. They asked me for my storm ID, game in question, device I use and the iOS system. Then they forwarded my email to the engineering team and they have fixed it for me.

I sent out the last requests I needed and there was no delay, just went through straight away. Now I'm close to finishing day 11 :)

meme1098
12-11-12, 07:46 AM
I got all of 3 requests credited to the carolers (I think that's the one) and still have 10 lords to go on that day. Didn't request any of those but only had 3 requests for carolers returned?? There's still something not right here.
If the game is reset every night, that should include clearing the allowable requests as well as gifts. JMO

JohnDede
12-11-12, 08:39 AM
I have 2 "neighbor responded" messages in my news feed, and have credit for 5 in my day 11 goal. What can I say?

operada
12-11-12, 09:22 AM
My storm id is operada and im using an android phone..Im on day 12 and my christmas requests are not going through either....I even tested my first request and sent it to my friend and days went by and she never received it...so i sent a request to my kindle account and it never showed up there either...

JohnDede
12-11-12, 11:01 AM
Email support@teamlava.com They're the only ones that can fix it.

bestrest777
12-11-12, 03:16 PM
Mine are not going through either.....on day 11

AlisinChanes
12-11-12, 09:43 PM
I'm having this same issue. Droid x2- 10 ladies dancing & 9 lords leaping. I've been waiting 2 days on 10 ladies dancing, started out receiving 1 (Stormie) shortly after requesting and didn't get another until a few hrs ago. I have a total of 6. Still at 0 with 9 lords.

AlisinChanes
12-11-12, 09:46 PM
Oh, I also play Petshop also & I've noticed for several days this same problem with parts in that game. It's taking a ridiculous amount of time.

AlisinChanes
12-11-12, 09:48 PM
*minus one "also" above :) ha

nurs3kim
12-12-12, 11:53 AM
Glad to read I'm not the only one with this problem.

meme1098
12-12-12, 01:19 PM
Can't get on the game right now but also having the same problem. I never send out more than 20-22 requests per day and I'm only getting back about 6 or less a day. Something's been wrong with the requests ever since the goals were implemented. Very irritating to say the least. Anyway, 12 cups of cocoa is going to take me awhile since I have only 3 drink machines right now so maybe in 2 more days my lords will all come in.

meme1098
12-12-12, 01:20 PM
I don't send requests for drink machine parts either. Ask nbrs to gift me the parts when I make my rounds.

nurs3kim
12-13-12, 10:01 AM
It's happening on my bakery today...on my iphone. My ipad is working fine

cheuk18me94
12-13-12, 10:20 AM
4 drink machibes are the optimal option.

LorisStuff
12-13-12, 01:22 PM
Well email team lava support on Sunday and as of today Thursday still no response. I can not even ask my neighbors for parts to build drink mixers,oven etc. This is so frustrating. Was so hoping when they took the games down the other day it would get fixed nope. Just had fool spoil since they had them down so long in the morning! UGHH!

123jcz456
12-13-12, 05:53 PM
As i see it the game owes me 27 Ladies Dancing & 10 Lords a Leaping. I have been stuck for 3 days on Ladies just t rying to get through this goal.

sweetjessi3
12-13-12, 06:04 PM
Hi im new to the forums...need new neighbors.willing to repont to request from chritmas goals...ill return favor....pls add me...id is sweetjessi3...thx

freshpickins
12-14-12, 10:31 AM
I think those that are having an issue getting the requests filled need to wait a day and not send out ANY requests, then the next day request ONLY the amount they need to get passed the goal they are working on. Unlike with parts requests, which will get allocated to our inventory, these Ladies/Lords don't.

Example:

-You were on day 9, you requested 20 Ladies and you eventually got 9 back.
-You were then on day 10 and you requested 10 Lords and another 9 Ladies. You had 11 Ladies out there floating that those neighbors are NOW responding to, but they won't get allocated to your Day 10 goal because there were for day 9 Ladies.
-You are still on day 10 waiting on Lords and Ladies to come in, but it is now the next day (day 2 of 10th day and day 3 of sending requests). You send out more requests for Lords and Ladies so you can move on to day 11, however, your system is now clogged getting in the rest of day 9 and now day 10 requests. You move on to day 11, if you're lucky, and send out more requests, but since day 10 is still floating out there, when reset happens at 12a Pacific time, your neighbors are getting day 10 requests and not day 11, which is the day you're now on.
-Still on day 11 and only getting in day 10 requests and maybe 1 or 2 day 11 requests.
-Still on day 11 and MAYBE getting more day 11 requests but also a chance of getting the rest of day 10 requests that were hanging out there.
-Now you're most likely getting your day 11 requests only, but you've now wasted 2 or 3 days and now have to start all over again with day 12, but remember you probably still have day 11 requests hanging out there because everyday you were asking neighbors for help and those are still being sent out by TLs system, along with day 12 requests hanging around in their system.

This is why I say wait a day, don't send out ANY requests tomorrow and see if it unclogs your request system, then send out ONLY what you need on Wednesday to get past whatever day goal you're on.

I've not really had the issues you guys are having with your requests as I've only been sending out exactly what I needed every day, so all of mine have allocated correctly. I noticed the very first day when I sent out 10 of each that the next day one of my extra ladies wasn't getting noticed by the goal and took action immediately by only sending out the 9 I did need. It wouldn't be the first time an "ask neighbors for help" goal didn't allocate the overflow we receive and I assumed this was "by design". *shrugs*

I chilled out and did what queentina said. I waited a day, then only requested the amount I needed, in fact, mostly requesting regular neighbors and those that just tipped or gifted me. It works. the key is to request the exact amount, and not more tha that if possible. It really does clog the system. Good luck everyone! I got the final goal in one of my games today and its super cute!