PDA

View Full Version : how do i add friends? pet shop story

kindellyvette
12-08-12, 09:37 AM
I'm new to the game and I'm not sure how to add friends. Storm id is kindellyvette

pettlovver
12-19-12, 10:11 AM
You have to know their I'd and invite them their I'd is different than their store name I need more friends too

margaritaville99
12-23-12, 11:18 PM
I'm new to the game and I'm not sure how to add friends. Storm id is kindellyvette

The way I got my neighbors:
1. I visited in the community tab
2. After petting their pets, (I left a message on their wall post up in the top middle of the shop, with "Please add me and my storm ID").
3. Most everyone that I visited added me and visited me back.
4. Others visiting their shop added me when seeing my request on their wall and posted on my wall.
5. Then they usually go post on that same wall and everyone else they visit, till they have enough neighbors.

Hope this helps you add some new neighbors, if you need additional help just post, most everyone here are happy to help you.

Also, your name that is listed here on the posts is your storm8 ID, go to that neighbors shop and ask can you add.

tigershelton
12-30-12, 04:33 PM
If you have Facebook you can go to the Pet Shop Story page and there are lots of comments with people needing friends.

nmishii
12-30-12, 04:48 PM
Here's the Pet Shop Add Me subforum. You can invite people from here, or add yourself to one of the lists:

http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?84-Pet-Shop-Story-Add-Me

To add a storm8 id, go to Menu, then to the Invite tab. Add a person's Storm8 id there.

I don't play the game anymore so please don't add me. I won't accept or decline.

asweetcin
01-05-13, 05:39 PM
I have 345 neighbors ... the way to add them fast is to take note (make a list) of storm id's on the walls of community members you visit. Then send out an invite to that person. It took a few days to add all of these members, but it is a tremendous help when you are requesting help for materials needed, not to forget the amounts of XP and coins received when you visit them daily. Best Wishes.

MisterBlu
09-28-16, 03:07 AM
If you know a persons ID but don't have an ID yourself, can you invite them to be your neighbour?

kooky panda
09-28-16, 10:11 AM
If you know a persons ID but don't have an ID yourself, can you invite them to be your neighbour?
You will need to set up a storm ID for your game to send out invites.

It is important to set up a storm ID and password for your game in case you switch devices and need to transfer your games.

Nsazzhr
10-06-16, 08:36 AM
Hello! Can you tell me how to log in to my old stormid if I uninstalled pet shop? Thanks!