PDA

View Full Version : Urgent. All diamond owners Read This

ubobdgc
12-08-12, 09:17 AM
As great as the new update is, teamlava has a trick up thier SLEEVE

You know how crusader dragons are easy to get, because there is only two options
Fie and crusader

Well THINK AGAIN

Now the ruby dragon is an option, and it's not like it's ultra rare, Its a RARE
It going to become the new firestorm for diamond ownes, and it's 12 HOURS

Please all diamond owners, stalk up on crusaders NOW. When the update hits
It might not be as easy

Stalk up on crusader and quetzal,dragons now!!!!!!

Before its too late

enoch4
12-08-12, 09:26 AM
Did you breed one? Someone else said a neighbor did, so I'm looking for more confirmation that they can be bred and not only crafted as it sounded to me in Jake's post.

ubobdgc
12-08-12, 09:29 AM
Did you breed one? Someone else said a neighbor did, so I'm looking for more confirmation that they can be bred and not only crafted as it sounded to me in Jake's post.

I didn't breed one, thank god the update has not hit me, but you see here's the problem

When breeding for crusader, the only two options are fire and crusader, so it's easy to get crusader because fire dragons take only 10 seconds to breed and 10 seconds to hatch

Or we thought, you know when trying for diamond, with firestorm and island, you get that annoying 12 hour wait for Another Firestorm Dragon, That is going to be the case when trying for a crusader Dragon. Every time you will get 12 hours, because the ruby dragon is common, so crusader will be very hard to get after the update, so stock up now, so you can trade them later

ubobdgc
12-08-12, 09:30 AM
The ruby dragon is rare, but compared to an ultra rare.... And a ten second wait for fire
It will annoy the heck out of you

enoch4
12-08-12, 09:34 AM
I didn't breed one, thank god the update has not hit me, but you see here's the problem

When breeding for crusader, the only two options are fire and crusader, so it's easy to get crusader because fire dragons take only 10 seconds to breed and 10 seconds to hatch

Or we thought, you know when trying for diamond, with firestorm and island, you get that annoying 12 hour wait for Another Firestorm Dragon, That is going to be the case when trying for a crusader Dragon. Every time you will get 12 hours, because the ruby dragon is common, so crusader will be very hard to get after the update, so stock up now, so you can trade them later

I understand that, I just thought they were meant to be crafted, not bred. I was looking for someone else with the update to confirm if you can breed it.

ubobdgc
12-08-12, 09:36 AM
Yes, you can breed it with fire and diamond...
Just, if you Have Dismond Dragon, breed crusader now!!!

cedkugedchgd
12-08-12, 09:48 AM
omg omg :( but the crusader's so freaking ugly i don't have the time to breed it. i don't want to wait 44 hours again -.-

Horntail21
12-08-12, 09:49 AM
Jake said the craft able dragons cannot be bred. Do you have 100% proof of this dragon being bred? Even if it has been bred could be a glitch to those ten percent that got the update

ubobdgc
12-08-12, 09:50 AM
omg omg :( but the crusader's so freaking ugly i don't have the time to breed it. i don't want to wait 44 hours again -.-

Soon, it,will be very hard to get, breed at least one more, when you trade a crusader, you will get a lot of goods
Like,,stalk up,on them no, so you can trade them later

Horntail21
12-08-12, 09:51 AM
And if this is a diamond hybrid then where is the diamond symbol in its description like every other diamond hybrid

ubobdgc
12-08-12, 09:51 AM
Jake said the craft able dragons cannot be bred. Do you have 100% proof of this dragon being bred? Even if it has been bred could be a glitch to those ten percent that got the update

A handful,of people breed it, I'm assuming that it's not a glitch if multiple people have breed it. I sincerely hope I'm wrong though, I'm going to speed up crusader and quetzal breedings today once I buy some gold... Ill get 3 extra crusaders and quetzals

Candy3030
12-08-12, 09:52 AM

True! But I dont think she got it any other way... she dose not have the new crafting buildings and I trust that she told me the truth...

ubobdgc
12-08-12, 09:52 AM
Just in case

I already have 5 crusaders and 3 quetzals on my joint account
And I got permission to use money

enoch4
12-08-12, 10:02 AM

I was thinking the same thing. It seems like once the full release happens maybe they will only be crafted, not bred.

enoch4
12-08-12, 10:04 AM
And if this is a diamond hybrid then where is the diamond symbol in its description like every other diamond hybrid

Getting it with diamond x red doesn't mean it is a diamond hybrid - pure red dragons (fire) are what you usually get if you breed diamond and red.

ubobdgc
12-08-12, 10:06 AM
Getting it with diamond x red doesn't mean it is a diamond hybrid - pure red dragons (fire) are what you usually get if you breed diamond and red.

Exactly, if you don't want to follow my advice then don't, it's just a precession, I'm stalking up TODAY so I can get lots of material from the crafting place

enoch4
12-08-12, 10:09 AM
Exactly, if you don't want to follow my advice then don't, it's just a precession, I'm stalking up TODAY so I can get lots of material from the crafting place

I get it, having extra crusader to trade can't hurt. I'm dying for space in my island though, so I don't know where I'd put them. Really hope more habitats come out soon too!

ubobdgc
12-08-12, 10:10 AM
I get it, having extra crusader to trade can't hurt. I'm dying for space in my island though, so I don't know where I'd put them. Really hope more habitats come out soon too!

Yeah, I wish too. But keeping a crusader in he nest can't hurt if you have more than one

Takiofallen
12-08-12, 10:17 AM
I would like someone to tell us what the diamond hybrids break down in to

SamKanj
12-08-12, 10:23 AM
OH NO! :(

Sounds like a nightmare, how I wish to get a Diamond ASAP.

Horntail21
12-08-12, 10:39 AM
Even if this is true this dragon looks awesome and I wouldn't mind having a few on my island. The crusader will still be obtainable, just a bit tougher. No need to panic.

Takiofallen
12-08-12, 10:40 AM
Jake said nothing about these dragons being breed-able so for now until i see different....... We forget she might have just bought it. All dragons can be bought. It's would make no sense to add this feature to simply be bypassed by breeding.

ubobdgc
12-08-12, 10:40 AM
Even if this is true this dragon looks awesome and I wouldn't mind having a few on my island. The crusader will still be obtainable, just a bit tougher. No need to panic.
The ruby looks cool, but it will just get boring getting them over and over Again.., and who know they might do this with every diamond hybrid

ubobdgc
12-08-12, 10:46 AM
Jake said nothing about these dragons being breed-able so for now until i see different....... We forget she might have just bought it. All dragons can be bought. It's would make no sense to add this feature to simply be bypassed by breeding.

Mabye I hope so.
But it would make sense, people with diamond dragons could get materials easily with crusader, and quetzal dragons, and other hybrids, so you see, making another outcome would make perfect sense

We will see, I'm just saying stock up just in case

Takiofallen
12-08-12, 11:01 AM
I see your point just from a different perspective. Crusader is the easiest diamond dragon to breed hands down, so it the best way to get diamond elements to break down and use. That ruby dragon i am sure is one of the easiest dragons to get from the spell book. With the amount of fire dragons we can breed is a short period of time it should be. Making any dragon from the spell shop bred-able would cause the reverse affect. If this update was made for us to use our excess dragons why add extra excess dragons?? Ok i breed a ruby to trade it to get more ruby jewels to make another ruby??? I'm not calling anyone who claimed to breed this dragon a lier but it really does not add up. Have we not learned from the 2 breeding den diabolical. In the end breeding extra crusaders is not a bad thing again it's the easiest way to get a diamond element to break down. Thats why my interest are in the break down of the dragons elements. If it follows the basic set out in DS they should be in this order........ Fire/Forest/Air/Water/Magic/Light/ and diamond
Mabye I hope so.
But it would make sense, people with diamond dragons could get materials easily with crusader, and quetzal dragons, and other hybrids, so you see, making another outcome would make perfect sense

We will see, I'm just saying stock up just in case

ubobdgc
12-08-12, 11:05 AM
I see your point just from a different perspective. Crusader is the easiest diamond dragon to breed hands down, so it the best way to get diamond elements to break down and use. That ruby dragon i am sure is one of the easiest dragons to get from the spell book. With the amount of fire dragons we can breed is a short period of time it should be. Making any dragon from the spell shop bred-able would cause the reverse affect. If this update was made for us to use our excess dragons why add extra excess dragons?? Ok i breed a ruby to trade it to get more ruby jewels to make another ruby??? I'm not calling anyone who claimed to breed this dragon a lier but it really does not add up. Have we not learned from the 2 breeding den diabolical. In the end breeding extra crusaders is not a bad thing again it's the easiest way to get a diamond element to break down. Thats why my interest are in the break down of the dragons elements. If it follows the basic set out in DS they should be in this order........ Fire/Forest/Air/Water/Magic/Light/ and diamond

Yes, I see you,point,also but this is a precaution, we will not truly knowuntil the update hits

Takiofallen
12-08-12, 11:06 AM
your right about that hope it's monday no later then thursday
Yes, I see you,point,also but this is a precaution, we will not truly knowuntil the update hits

Candy3030
12-08-12, 11:22 AM

Just a note... The person that got it , and I saw it in the nest , dose not have the buildings (so it was not crafted). So either she's telling a lie that she bred it with crusader and infinity or she bought it!
Or a glitch, but I did see it with my own eyes.

Candy3030
12-08-12, 11:24 AM

Very true, we should really just wait and see... there must be still a bunch of glitches thats why only 10% got it.

Tango_K
12-08-12, 09:11 PM
If the we are able to breed the ruby dragon then it will defeat the purpose of the new feature. If so, they might as well release the ruby dragon as a weekly update 0_o

SybreTiger
12-08-12, 10:51 PM
Just wanna put in my two cents... I have the two new crafting buildings, and I just tried breeding a Diamond with a Fire dragon about 100 different tries, and I didn't get a Ruby (didn't get a Crusader either though). But for a Rare dragon, I shouldve gotten one in those attempts. So I think if it was a glitch, it's been corrected.

SybreTiger
12-08-12, 10:56 PM
Also, the sticky says the rarer the dragon, the better gems you get. I haven't tried yet, but I'm hoping if you put in two Crusader dragons, you'll get two Large rubies, allowing you to get the Ruby dragon much faster, instead of needing twenty small rubies...

jrodt333
12-08-12, 11:04 PM
Just wanna put in my two cents... I have the two new crafting buildings, and I just tried breeding a Diamond with a Fire dragon about 100 different tries, and I didn't get a Ruby (didn't get a Crusader either though). But for a Rare dragon, I shouldve gotten one in those attempts. So I think if it was a glitch, it's been corrected.

Oh thank godness. I was afraid that if I got a Diamond or Infinity dragon I wouldn't be able to get a Crusader.

onawing1
12-09-12, 10:11 AM
Crafting building? Spell books? Is this still dragon story?

Have we split apart so completely in this game between iOS and Android?

ubobdgc
12-09-12, 10:17 AM

Only 10% got it for testing, it will be available for android and iOS next week

Horntail21
12-09-12, 12:03 PM

I thought the same thing yesterday when the new thread got posted lol. I was like crafting and spell book? Somebody is in the wrong forum.

ash717
12-09-12, 12:08 PM
Just curious...why would you want more than 1 dragon?

grondai
12-09-12, 12:12 PM
Lol everybody is so excited. The forums are blowing up over this new feature

darkrandy
12-09-12, 04:07 PM
The diamond hybrids, do not give gems....

All that think the crusader will give you tons of large red gems is very much mistaken
Check my island if you wish, I have 2 crusaders, one level 6 and 1 epic, both give exactly the same, some sort or magical purple dust which as of today is not yet listed as any crafting material. On the other hand, you want large red gems? Concentrate on Forestfire dragon....

darkrandy
12-09-12, 04:08 PM
Erm does not

ubobdgc
12-09-12, 04:24 PM
The diamond hybrids, do not give gems....

All that think the crusader will give you tons of large red gems is very much mistaken
Check my island if you wish, I have 2 crusaders, one level 6 and 1 epic, both give exactly the same, some sort or magical purple dust which as of today is not yet listed as any crafting material. On the other hand, you want large red gems? Concentrate on Forestfire dragon....

Thank you for the clarification, I made another thread stating what you just told me

freyx378
12-09-12, 07:44 PM
I haven't got the update yet, but reading thru Jake's post, I think it's not meant to be bred. Say, if you already traded the gemstones to craft one ruby and you want another one, I'm guessing you must repeat the process of trading gemstones. It would be uncool if it can be bred after you trade once, IMO.