PDA

View Full Version : Popularity Rating

sarahlee86
12-08-12, 07:34 AM
I apologize if this has been discussed previously, but I wasn't able to find anything in my searches.

Yesterday my popularity rating kept dropping even though my tables are empty and my counters are full. It's at 10 now and when customers come through the door, they stand at the podium for a few seconds and then leave with an angry face. If no one comes in, then how is my rating supposed to come back up?

margaritata
12-08-12, 07:57 AM
visited your resto and everything seems to be fine :) all smiles 100% popular ^_^ maybe yesterday u had something blocking their way?

sarahlee86
12-08-12, 08:08 AM
Thanks for responding! I guess it was my fall doormat? I've had it in the same place away from the door for a couple of weeks with no problems, so I'm not sure what happened. But all better now!

FrozenTurtle
12-08-12, 08:52 AM
Glad your back up and running! If your customers make it to the podium and leave, there is something blocking their path to the tables. The Autumn Mat does act like any other decoration and will block customers. If you've had it in the same place for a few weeks, it's possible you just recently placed an additional item which blocked your customers from getting to their seats.