PDA

View Full Version : Why if you achieved 20M XP your game is over?

ozoz12
12-08-12, 03:25 AM
TL

My neighbor Jenny just told me she is quitting the game because she can't go into her game anymore because Team Lava told her 99 is max level and if anyone hit 20M XP your game will locked and no longer can play!!! I found this is ridiculous, people spend so much on your game and because your programmer can't sustain the system for people who managed to achieved the 20m and you penalize to shut their game?
If that is the case then what is the point to continue playing your game?

The only message you send to the players now is you just want to invest the minimize resource to develop this game and blindly pushing people to spend money!

You are so WRONG!!!

Delicious Taste!

Stueeeee
12-08-12, 04:14 AM
I always thought she'd hit level 100 at some point. But I assumed your hit it and have million more of XP to get?? This is not acceptable but I read on another thread somewhere they are going to update at some random time in the future to support more levels, like farm does.

srg70
12-08-12, 07:22 AM
This is so wrong! What is the point in playing if this is the case. People spend real money to play this game, because they enjoy it!! To be locked out of a game you have spent a lot of money to play is just wrong.

Can this be confirmed by a moderator?

mposey
12-08-12, 07:30 AM
If this is true this is ridiculous. If they didnt want ppl hitting 100 why let us buy a bunch of ovens. How can they just lock her out. I've seen her bakery before and she's on of the players keeping TL in business.

Stueeeee
12-08-12, 07:46 PM
I can see why she hit the level but I assumed after they added 10 mil to it it'd take her longer.
However they seriously should have a back up plan by now. Even if she plays without earning XP. It's absurd that u grt locked out of game u potentially put so much real money into. I hope they release a LEVEL CAP UPDATE in the New Year!

ozoz12
12-08-12, 08:01 PM
I can see why she hit the level but I assumed after they added 10 mil to it it'd take her longer.
However they seriously should have a back up plan by now. Even if she plays without earning XP. It's absurd that u grt locked out of game u potentially put so much real money into. I hope they release a LEVEL CAP UPDATE in the New Year!

Yes I really hope TL will consider this and have an answer for us on Monday!

I saw a lot ppl had read this post but only a few will voice out, I need to highlight to everyone although you might still a long while to hit 20M XP but eventually we all will get there! It just a matter of time! Imagine you putting all your saving to the bank but one day the bank saying hey because our vault is full so now you no longer can come to our bank! Same principle!
They sure can fix this but the question is how serious they want to keep this game alive?

dirtybeautiful
12-08-12, 08:24 PM
Maybe they will develop a second platform to play for all of the high rollers, because they could be big spenders to get where they are now, Im sure TL does not want to lose those players, they are more consistent than new players who may download, play for a few days and then stop playing. Im sure this is a business that would like to continue to receive profits from those players who put their time into TL investments!

Just talking from my business demeanor :)

dirtybeautiful
12-08-12, 08:25 PM
....and just wanted to add, Im only at 90k XP, so I still have a long way to go. Hoping that there will be a higher level than 99 (Im at level 40 now) by the time I get there!!!!

jakjak23
12-08-12, 10:21 PM
This is absurd! TL needs to figure out whether not they want to keep their customers. I hope they figure something out soon, or else us players are going to have to take a stand.

-Jack

Baraze
12-08-12, 10:39 PM
That sucks. I saw you post complaints on a wall on bakery but didnt understand. It's useless to prevent someone from playing. If they can't go higher, then leave the xp at frozen number! Therefore, someone who obviously spent hundreds of dollars would continue to play for fun and friends.

Baraze
12-08-12, 10:41 PM
P.S.

There should be some type of reward system set up when a player reaches a certain level. And not just a new dish or decor being unlocked.

THAT would really give incentive to play longer too.

MomsHouseofSweets
12-08-12, 11:40 PM
Hope this isn't true. I'm presently at Level 99 and if it IS true, I see no sense in continuing to play.

maguar
12-08-12, 11:50 PM
I've passed this along to get an answer on it.

soclassymom
12-09-12, 12:27 AM
I think I will not purchase any gems anymore if this is true !!!! I know I can't reach level99 and finish it but if I did then what they will do --->kick me out of my game??!!!!!
I don't understand why not let her play but without earning any XP?? That will be fine.

xoxjenn
12-09-12, 02:12 AM
Maybe they will develop a second platform to play for all of the high rollers, because they could be big spenders to get where they are now, Im sure TL does not want to lose those players, they are more consistent than new players who may download, play for a few days and then stop playing. Im sure this is a business that would like to continue to receive profits from those players who put their time into TL investments!

Just talking from my business demeanor :)

That would be awesome!

But if this is true... there is NO reason to play the game. I am only at level 51, but this is still ridiculous.

Stueeeee
12-09-12, 04:17 AM
Thank you maguar. I hope they plan to update it soon!

LadyInReds
12-09-12, 05:01 AM
I've better stop playing if this were true because i'm already in level 99

MomsHouseofSweets
12-09-12, 07:21 AM

Thank you, maguar, appreciate your help.

gloster173
12-09-12, 07:44 AM
I once again emphasis this is another pathetic example of shortsightedness from TL. Big players like Jenny/Camille and others are not only provide significant financial support to TL. They also stimulate fellow players like myself trying to outperform each others in a competitive and yet enjoyable manner. With their departure due to level capping and others to follow, this game will inevitably deteriorate then buckle. Consequently, TL will be the BIGGEST LOSER OF ALL!

jakjak23
12-09-12, 10:34 AM
I once again emphasis this is another pathetic example of shortsightedness from TL. Big players like Jenny/Camille and others are not only provide significant financial support to TL. They also stimulate fellow players like myself trying to outperform each others in a competitive and yet enjoyable manner. With their departure due to level capping and others to follow, this game will inevitably deteriorate then buckle. Consequently, TL will be the BIGGEST LOSER OF ALL!
This so true! I don't think there's a better way to say it.

jakjak23
12-09-12, 10:36 AM
This so true! I don't think there's a better way to say it.

*This is so true...

CuddlyDragon
12-09-12, 07:30 PM
Hey Everyone!

There currently is no "Game Over" or end of game, or cap on XP.

If you have a problem, please contact our Support Team. ( support@teamlava.com )

-CD

[S8] Elsa
12-10-12, 11:46 AM
@ozoz12: Your friend has not yet reached the maximum amount of XP an account can earn. The force closes may be caused by having too many large items and animations on their board, which may reduce gameplay performance depending on the resources available on the device. Additionally, playing the game in a way other than intended (i.e. blocking the door, which is not recommended) may also cause unpredictable technical issues.

Please ask your friend to submit a ticket to Support so we may investigate this further! ^_^