PDA

View Full Version : Crafting and Trading Suggestion Box(before full release)

grondai
12-07-12, 07:31 PM
Hey guys. I noticed that Jake wanted some feedback and I know a lot of you, like myself, do not have the update. However, I do have feedback from what I already know and wish to suggest something.
Please keep the thread on topic, don't suggest anything about your android, kindle, or the 10 percent of people that got this update

My first suggestion is to be able to sell eggs from your nest(when ready) for gems. The current version makes you sell a dragon for gems starting at level 4. This would require me to sell my rare and super rare dragons that are all lvl 10 to make room for one dragon so I can repeatedly sell a dragon at lvl 4. I think we should get half or full gems if we sell it from our nests. Or maybe have a choice so we don't get xp or coins but the full value of gems when selling from our nests.

grondai
12-07-12, 07:35 PM
2. Maybe make dragons available for purchase for so many gems. The gem amounts would be hard to get but it would give players a long term goal of getting a diamond that they can't breed and not have to worry about gild traps

Nefertekas
12-07-12, 07:43 PM
I think the purpose of having them being tradeable only after level 4 is precisely because we can't sell them kff the bat from the nest, it would make it "too easy" (in their opinion). Sucks to be me, because I will have to evolve all dragons ONCE. that will considerably slow me down when comparing with other payers...but then again, that might be their point. To "reward" whoever has been playing the longest.

grondai
12-07-12, 07:47 PM
I think the purpose of having them being tradeable only after level 4 is precisely because we can't sell them kff the bat from the nest, it would make it "too easy" (in their opinion). Sucks to be me, because I will have to evolve all dragons ONCE. that will considerably slow me down when comparing with other payers...but then again, that might be their point. To "reward" whoever has been playing the longest.

I understand what your saying. I would rather pay the food and trade the egg than sell one of my dragons to make room. I understand there should be a penalty for trading eggs but I think it should be a possibility

kooky panda
12-07-12, 07:48 PM
Guys, let keep all the feedback and discussions on one thread .

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41720-New-Crafting-Buildings