PDA

View Full Version : Xmas lights

aliadri22
12-07-12, 07:02 PM
I noticed Xmas lights in one of my neighbor's bakery & she said it was from last years XMAS decor. I hope lava team puts Xmas lights out again in the Xmas update 😊😊😊

cupcakepartys
12-07-12, 07:36 PM
i want christmas lights too!!!

howdy2you
12-07-12, 08:18 PM
The christmas lights we had last year were wacky. You couldn't place a window or wreath where you had lights. My hope is that they make the Christmas lights as a wall paper so that you are still able to place windows and wall hangings.

LadyInReds
12-07-12, 08:27 PM
The christmas lights we had last year were wacky. You couldn't place a window or wreath where you had lights. My hope is that they make the Christmas lights as a wall paper so that you are still able to place windows and wall hangings.

haha thats kinda lame if the christmas lights cant go with a window or wreath

juicyjeni
12-08-12, 03:59 PM
I think that it is absurd that TeamLava has not updated anything yet and we are still playing on Halloween Editions - It's already Chanukah and my customers still have Candy Corn Hats, Devil Ears and are dressed as Mummies! I would at least like a dreidel or some gelt . . . all we got was a Snow Globe Table, Stool and a Clock . . . I mean come on guys - you really need to get into the Holiday Spirit!!!!! BAH HUMBUG what a bunch of Grinches!!!!