PDA

View Full Version : Please help! How do the RS Christmas goals work?

ctgourmet
12-07-12, 03:02 PM
I made the Pear Cake, then the Turtle Soup and after I made the Fries, I no longer had a check next to the Pear Cake. I continued with the cauliflower dish and the Onion Rings. The cake I was serving ran out so I made more and now my Goals only show that I've completed the Pear Cake and nothing else! How do these goals work? I'm on an Android device so the whole goals concept is still new, but I'm getting totally frustrated!

nmishii
12-07-12, 03:13 PM
This set of goals work like the song.

Note there is a Day <n> on the goal title. On Day 1 you make 1 pear torte. Then you get your rewards and go to Day 2. On Day 2 you make 2 turtle soups and 1 pear torte, get your rewards and go to Day 3. And it continues to Day 12 like the song. So when you complete Day 12 you made 12 pear tortes, 11 turtle soups, etc.

untouchabl85
12-28-12, 08:33 AM
Which oven do I use to make the pear torte???? Said the goal start I haven't seen it at all...... so I give up.... any help???!!!

queentina3
12-28-12, 08:39 AM
Which oven do I use to make the pear torte???? Said the goal start I haven't seen it at all...... so I give up.... any help???!!!

Basic Oven under the Dessert Tab. It should be the 2nd recipe on the first page of that tab.