PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Goal issue

twinmommy03
12-07-12, 07:13 AM
Last night I cooked and served multiple servings of Turtle Soup and French Fries. When I look at my goal progress, it is still showing 0/2 and 0/3. However, the brown progress bar is up to the fourth dot. My progress on the Cauliflower Casserole is correct so far.

It's no big deal to cook more of these dishes, just wondering what's up.

Thanks!

kooky panda
12-07-12, 07:51 AM
Try restarting your device.

twinmommy03
12-07-12, 07:52 AM
OK, I will. Thanks.

twinmommy03
12-07-12, 08:05 AM
Nope, didn't work. Thanks for trying.

twinmommy03
12-07-12, 11:12 AM
ARGH!!! It just did it again. I completed the 5 onion rings, and everything below it is now showing not completed. This is very irritating.

LillysPad1
12-07-12, 11:33 AM
Im also having issues with the Christmas goals. Mine is with the wall paper I bought enough to fill the whole room and it says i didnt buy any!! Now im stuck and cant do anything. Ive tried shutting off my device nothing works PLZ help.

kooky panda
12-07-12, 11:39 AM
Im also having issues with the Christmas goals. Mine is with the wall paper I bought enough to fill the whole room and it says i didnt buy any!! Now im stuck and cant do anything. Ive tried shutting off my device nothing works PLZ help.

If you bought the wallpaper before you received the goal, it will not count. (This goal is not retroactive).

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41622-Swan-wallpaper-goal..&p=480098&viewfull=1#post480098

Just confirming to everyone that this is correct. You will need to expand in order to purchase additional amounts of this wallpaper. If you are already fully expanded and have all of the wallpaper filling your walls, you will need to write into support@teamlava.com.

Leire22
12-07-12, 01:19 PM
Got in goal lyrics sheet stand, but when i place it, it does not show up, i see nothing

mmshdesign
12-07-12, 03:37 PM
So if i wana do formate for my i pad, could find my old resturant?

kooky panda
12-07-12, 03:40 PM
Got in goal lyrics sheet stand, but when i place it, it does not show up, i see nothing
Try restarting your device.
You can also try storing it and taking it back out.

kooky panda
12-07-12, 03:40 PM
So if i wana do formate for my i pad, could find my old resturant?
Yes. If you lose the game after you restor your ipad, just go back to itunes and redownload the game.

6mamabear
12-07-12, 09:50 PM
Hi I am at level 32 and I am having trouble with the Christmas goals. I can't find out how to cook the Christmas Pear Torte. I hope it is not on the Christmas stove that is on level 41 cause that would mean I wouldn't be able to do the Christmas goal this year. Can anyone please help me? Mama Bear

nmishii
12-07-12, 10:00 PM
The Christmas Pear Torte is on the regular oven. Scroll to the second page.

erdsmiles
12-09-12, 02:13 PM
The onion rings and french fries have not been added to my orange fryer. I tried uninstalling and turning the phone on and off.

queentina3
12-09-12, 02:34 PM
The onion rings and french fries have not been added to my orange fryer. I tried uninstalling and turning the phone on and off.

They are on the regular oven under the lunch tab.

katbalou
12-09-12, 10:45 PM
I am having trouble sending out request for the dancing ladies and the leaping lords. No one gets my request out of 246 neighbors. I am now at a stand still

queentina3
12-10-12, 05:38 AM
I am having trouble sending out request for the dancing ladies and the leaping lords. No one gets my request out of 246 neighbors. I am now at a stand still

You've clogged up your request system. Don't send any requests for a day and then only send out the exact amount you need to neighbors you know will answer your requests. You're only allowed to receive 20 requests per day, so sending to all 245 neighbors will delay you in getting any back.

ilse1987
12-10-12, 12:39 PM

i cant even find the stand, i compelte the goal, but where does it go once you get it? in design box? in the gift box?

thank u

queentina3
12-10-12, 01:02 PM
i cant even find the stand, i compelte the goal, but where does it go once you get it? in design box? in the gift box?

thank u

It is in the design floor (flower) tab near the very end of the pages.

ilse1987
12-10-12, 01:23 PM
it is in the design floor (flower) tab near the very end of the pages.

thank u!