PDA

View Full Version : Accidentally Deleted a good neighbor

cupcakepartys
12-07-12, 03:52 AM
While I was removing the zero-star neighbors, I accidentally deleted a neighbor who sends me cappuccino everyday. I also deleted her post after I returned the daily tips. I am not sure if we have other neighbors in common. Her bakery name is Sweet Secret. How can I add her back?

maguar
12-07-12, 04:03 AM
If you don't get 20 gifts every day she should show up in your gift section of the news feed tomorrow. Also check if she's in your news feed for visits or requests. Post a note on your wall letting her know. If you have neighbours in common visit them to see if she's posted there.

twinmommy03
12-07-12, 07:28 AM
I am friends with her. Would you like me to post something on her wall?

cupcakepartys
12-07-12, 07:24 PM
If you don't get 20 gifts every day she should show up in your gift section of the news feed tomorrow. Also check if she's in your news feed for visits or requests. Post a note on your wall letting her know. If you have neighbours in common visit them to see if she's posted there.

It sounds like a good idea. Let me try it after midnight

I am friends with her. Would you like me to post something on her wall?

Yes, please tell Sweet Secret that Cupcakes is looking for her. In case she has more than 1 neighbors whose bakery name is Cupcakes, mine has hearts and stars before and after Cupcakes. Thank you!. You are such a nice person :)