PDA

View Full Version : Love the added "kick" to RS music!

AlisinChanes
12-07-12, 02:25 AM
:D I love how Team Lava gave RS Christmas gave a little extra spirit with the background music! I don't know about the rest of you but pretty much anything Holiday themed excites me. Until the Dec. 26th, then I'm over it :)
Great add though!:D

AlisinChanes
12-07-12, 05:57 AM
And snowflakes! And blinking lights! Oh my :D

myharleycat
12-07-12, 07:07 PM
Huh?! What snowflakes and what blinking lights. I have lights for deco from last year. But not snow. Thnx

sweetstuff525
12-07-12, 07:11 PM
Got to admit the android version is great even the background

I wish I had it but nope I'm iOS

aliadri22
12-07-12, 07:53 PM
I'm losing my patience for the Xmas edition �� I want snow!! & all the other cool stuff...but nooooo I have a iPad & have to wait...mehhh.

LadyInReds
12-07-12, 08:34 PM
I'm iOS too. When is the new edition going to be out in app store? cant wait.

I wish TL will release the updates to everyone in the same time.
I feel bad that I am getting the updates later because I am using iOS devices.

bigbux3
12-07-12, 08:59 PM
I just hope iOS gets a seasonal app! I want to here the extra "kick" to the music, and get into the spirit of a Christmas themed Restaurant Story! Please TL, I hope you've planned one for us!!!!

cleodux
12-07-12, 11:38 PM
Come on, you guys have been having goals are year long. And android just recently having a goals, we have been waiting like over a year. Waiting abit for Xmas edition will not hurt >_<

elp2002
12-08-12, 12:21 AM
This game started on an ios platform so of course we had goals and everything before other platforms. So Android whiners should shut up and let us whine now. Just like you guys said how unfair it was that you didn't have all the cool stuff -it isn't right that now ios users -who made this game popular so they would even make it for Android- are now getting the short end of it. Hopefully TL does have a Christmas version for everyone. We'll see I guess.

minidemon88
12-08-12, 12:33 AM
I'm hoping for a Christmas version for IOS and kindle players too! It will only be fair this way if all platforms have the same items and version. Rather than just giving them to android players only.

cherryberry9
12-08-12, 12:51 AM
Its great right?

FragileHeartss
12-08-12, 02:42 AM
Come on, you guys have been having goals are year long. And android just recently having a goals, we have been waiting like over a year. Waiting abit for Xmas edition will not hurt >_<

NO! Why should we wait just because TL let android players waited? It's not fair for iOS players. COMPLETELY DISAGREE WITH YOU!

This game started on an ios platform so of course we had goals and everything before other platforms. So Android whiners should shut up and let us whine now. Just like you guys said how unfair it was that you didn't have all the cool stuff -it isn't right that now ios users -who made this game popular so they would even make it for Android- are now getting the short end of it. Hopefully TL does have a Christmas version for everyone. We'll see I guess.

You are right! I hope TL does have the Christmas version coming for every player.

bdocc
12-08-12, 02:46 AM
I would love to have the Christmas RS but i'm on IOS! Everybody should be able to have the Christmas version!

elp2002
12-08-12, 07:33 PM
iPhone users: If you played last year, try reinstalling the Christmas version from last year. I did today 12/8 and it worked. All the stuff Android users are enjoying is there -except the music sounds the same to me, but that's fine. I also tried the Bakery Story Christmas version from last year and that works too - it's still kinda boring with no goals, no new items or recipes, but it's better to have a festive theme to the outside, door, and costumed customers.

If you didn't play last year and there isn't a Christmas version up on the app store to download then I'm sorry. I don't understand why TL isn't releasing it.