PDA

View Full Version : Is there a maximum for inventory items?

Unregistered
12-07-10, 09:48 AM
Hi all. Just curious if anybody knows to any degree of certainty what the maximum number of items you can have in your inventory is? Personally, I only give out purple mobile homes (unless a neighbor requests otherwise), as it has the highest resell value, of $650. I also only accept these. I currently have 140 in my inventory... I usually wait a few days, and then sell my entire lot to make some extra money. I would assume it stops at 999 items (which I know is ridiculous, and I doubt anybody would ever even store that many)... but keep in mind, if you have a 24x24 city, and completely try to redesign --- you might have an unrealistic city (no offense) which has no streets, and all buildings. The number can rise rapidly in your inventory. Thanks to anybody who has any thoughts or facts on this subject =)

Supervolcano
12-07-10, 04:42 PM
Hi all. Just curious if anybody knows to any degree of certainty what the maximum number of items you can have in your inventory is? Personally, I only give out purple mobile homes (unless a neighbor requests otherwise), as it has the highest resell value, of $650. I also only accept these. I currently have 140 in my inventory... I usually wait a few days, and then sell my entire lot to make some extra money. I would assume it stops at 999 items (which I know is ridiculous, and I doubt anybody would ever even store that many)... but keep in mind, if you have a 24x24 city, and completely try to redesign --- you might have an unrealistic city (no offense) which has no streets, and all buildings. The number can rise rapidly in your inventory. Thanks to anybody who has any thoughts or facts on this subject =)

That's so stupid...denying other gifts. That's extra money right there! And screw you, unrealistic cities are the best!