PDA

View Full Version : rs not working right

scp67
12-06-12, 02:31 PM
For a couple days now I have not been able to do anything in rs without great effort. When I try and play most of the time I get a black screen. If it does manage to load I get about 2 taps before it forces closed so with 18 appliances it would take a rediculous amount of time to use them all. And if I get it to let me see a goal and start it then when I come back to check on things it does not even have a ything I started. I have tried restarting my phone(droid 3), reinstalling the game, using regular rs and christmas rs, moving to memory card,clearing cache. I have plenty of memory left and I do not have a lot of other things running. My bs and fs are working fine and everything else I try and do on my phone works fine. Please fix this!!

scp67
12-18-12, 01:05 PM
This is getting really old. Its now been a couple weeks since I have been able to play like its supposed to be played. Still takes many, many, many tries to get anything started on things. I have tried everything I can think of. I emailed support too. I got what I have to assume was an automated reply because it asked for most of the information I included in my first email. So I sent it again and have not heard anything since. I'm getting a new phone for christmas and was going to treat myself to some gems to redecorate but if nothing is going to work I don't see the point of even transferring my games, and gems are out of the question, not paying money for stuff that don't work right.

FrozenTurtle
12-18-12, 02:11 PM
Have you tried closing any apps which may be running in the background? When you receive the force-close message, can you tap on "Report" >> "Preview" and let us know what error message you see there?

scp67
12-18-12, 04:40 PM
I use a task ****er regularly. The preview says application not responding, under cause is anrkeydispatchingtimedout. I can't do a screenshot but if that's not the line you need let me know which one is and I will copy it.

scp67
12-31-12, 03:24 PM
Well its finally fixed so thanks for that. However i m a little mad that it took so long because now the goals are gone and all the money and gems and time I spent working on it are wasted.